Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Given that you seem to think it's something you "speak", pretty sure you don't know what it even means.

This reeks of projection. That you think telling a woman she's beautiful is "creepy" is either a parroting of reactions you've encountered, or a lack of any actual real world experience. And bro tip: That whole white-knighting thing, yeah, that's actually creepy as fuck.

Not sure what this has to do with anything.

If you intend on spewing the kind of garbage you typed above, I can assure you, you really don't.

Sure. You wouldn't be first gay guy to do it. Or hell, woman, for that matter. /shrug

I don't do facial hair, sorry. But I'm sure there's a club of neck-bears recruiting somewhere.
    White knight. Right right. Women are people and most people don't want to hear or deal with your shit. Except you. Because you're special.
    Any excuse to try and play the long game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    So you support murder as a response to what is essentially awkward cringy social behavior? I just can't even belive what I'm reading. Usually people feel bad for these cringe lords and want to help them pull out of the social awkwardness. You want them executed in the streets. Uhhhhh huh. And you claim to be the normal one. Far from it. I think you should be looked at as a potential risk to society. Also. Statistically speaking. This homeless man had a mental illness that would result in this anti social behavior. We should just execute the mentally febal now?
    Read the other posts. Statiscally speaking, this homeless man had a mental illness? You for real? When you're done reading my other posts, re read yours.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    Women are people and most people don't want to hear or deal with your shit.
    Yes, they are. And you might actually be surprised at how many of them like to be called beautiful, etc.

Except you. Because you're special.
    "Special" is too ambiguous, but I am pretty amazing.

Any excuse to try and play the long game.
    I'll accept that as a graceful bow-out.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Catcalling is right on the edge of harassing.
    No, it's not. At worst, it's rude.

Harrassment is large scale aggression/intimidation, or prolonged, repeated small-scale attacks. It is not a simple expression of attraction (or any other phrase or statement made to or near someone in passing).

People like you are the reason the people like you get mocked. "Oh, someone said something in my general direction, boohoohoo, someone protect me, I was almost raped and even murderedized!!! Halp! Halp!"

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Murder charge isn't happening. Sure the guy intended to beat the hobo to a pulp, but I doubt (and he can easily claim) the intention was to kill. Prosecutors are not that stupid. Manslaughter fits.

Ultimately, time in prison along with anger management therapy is needed for this young hot head. I can imagine what he would do to someone eyeballing his girlfriend or wife when he gets older.
    Most of the people I know from the prison all seem to say the same thing about this type of thing. There are 2 types of people who are in prison, people who don't belong in prison (minor non-violent crimes), and those who should never be let out.

This asshole is lucky it's in Ny. They aren't too big on death penalty there anyway. In many states, initiating violence and being extreme with that violence is a serious felony, and if they die from it, it becomes reckless homicide, a 3rd degree felony, not to be confused with manslaughter of any type. In NY, the type of manslaughter is a 2nd degree felony. Either way, I'd still be in favor of getting rid of this piece of shit. If you think someone with the propensity to kill a person over a whistle or offensive gesture by that person is redeemable, the odds are in favor of the fact that he is irredeemable to society, and will be before a judge again.
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

Yes, they are. And you might actually be surprised at how many of them like to be called beautiful, etc.

"Special" is too ambiguous, but I am pretty amazing.

I'll accept that as a graceful bow-out.
    If bowing out means I'm tired of talking to someone with head in ass syndrome, then indeeeed /bow.
    Here's to your eventual "I lowkey hit on some random chick and got my ass beat" thread in the future. "QQ why did this happen so unfair (sad face)".

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Have fun in prison you just wasted your whole life.
    five to ten with good behavior, you mean.

can we atleast see what this guy died for?

He should be charged with murder and get 15-25 years, highly doubt this was his first violent outburst.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    On one hand, good man for standing up for his cousin. On the other, that's what happens when you brutally beat people to death.

Hope he enjoys his time in jail.
    jail? he'll be going to prison no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Erbel View Post
    No, I'm saying I support death as a response to sexual harassment. Big difference from speaking.
    Bitch you need to go eat a fucking bullet you fucking cunt

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-05-26 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    Young, dumb, and full of cum. Have fun getting raped in prison.
    savage

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    five to ten with good behavior, you mean.
    try 15-20 with good behavior. still, wasting 10+ years of your life because of some homeless guy catcalling your cousin? that's stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hobo raped this poor defenseless girl and her cousin is a murderer for it now. Literally no one won this round.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    you dont know if he mean to kill him
    Beating someone to death accidentally because you're a dangerous and violent moron isn't really all that much better.

He deserves to be locked away from anyone else he might accidentally murder for a long, long time.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lavaalamp View Post
    jail? he'll be going to prison no doubt.
    Sorry, you are right.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    One is not an "alpha" if one is unable to control ones anger.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    ok. I Re read your posts and mine... Statistically speaking this homeless man had a mental illness. Your point?
    K. So all homeless people have mental illnesses. Because "statistically speaking". Solid argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    his cousin is younger?
    Where did you get that Idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    Really, no lethal intent? A man is dead from being beat the piss out of and you can sit there and say "no lethal intent". You've clearly never been in a fight before.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure you're joking but if you're not, I really don't think you know what that word means.
    You sure are knowledgeable about the incident, which one were you in the video?

If you intend on spewing the kind of garbage you typed above, I can assure you, you really don't.
    This was my favorite post btw. Everyone's outraged some dude ran his mouth and got beat down for it, yet hear we are threatening someone for speaking.
    I love you guys.