Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddok21 View Post
    It has now been hotfixed

Timewalking BiS can continue again as planned

DK Class hall set is not +13 STR (down from 500 lol)
    DK Class hall set bonus is now 51 mastery (down from 2000)
    Aw dang, finally had time to play and wanted to test that shit out!

Guess as blood, you just take what ever got a bunch of haste on?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

going to bump this since it will be somewhat relevant for Timewalking raid released in 7.2.5 and possibly future Timewalking raid releases

going to bump this since it will be somewhat relevant for Timewalking raid released in 7.2.5 and possibly future Timewalking raid releases
    Didn't they make it so tier set bonuses don't work anymore though? So pretty much just go with what ever pieces you can find with a bunch of sockets and bis stats, and you should be golden.

But , I had actually forgotten about this thread! So perhaps it was time to bump it.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Didn't they make it so tier set bonuses don't work anymore though? So pretty much just go with what ever pieces you can find with a bunch of sockets and bis stats, and you should be golden.

But , I had actually forgotten about this thread! So perhaps it was time to bump it.
    WoD and Legion set bonuses are still active, and LFR WoD bonuses as well if your interested in farming that.

Crown of the Golden Golem
    Prizerock Neckband
    Gong-Lu, Strength of Xuen
    Spellbound Runic Band of Elemental Power
    Avenger's Trillium Waistplate
    Sabatons of the Superior Being

while you will in all likely hood be locked to T18/19/20 Chest/legs/shoulder/gloves and some accompanying legendaries there is still a host of Trinkets and off pieces to collect along with different combinations Tier where you could run 2pc/2pc/2pc or 2pc/4pc with 3 (soon to be 4) Tier sets to play around with.

Just fun Novelty really
    Last edited by Baddok21; 2017-05-31 at 09:23 PM.

WoD and Legion set bonuses are still active, and LFR WoD bonuses as well if your interested in farming that.

Crown of the Golden Golem
    Prizerock Neckband
    Gong-Lu, Strength of Xuen
    Spellbound Runic Band of Elemental Power
    Avenger's Trillium Waistplate
    Sabatons of the Superior Being

while you will in all likely hood be locked to T18/19/20 Chest/legs/shoulder/gloves and some accompanying legendaries there is still a host of Trinkets and off pieces to collect along with different combinations Tier where you could run 2pc/2pc/2pc or 2pc/4pc with 3 (soon to be 4) Tier sets to play around with.

Just fun Novelty really
    I agree, thats why I created this thread ages ago, because I find it very fun to play around with different set combos. Didn't know WoD bonuses still worked though, thanks for the info there.

Which gems scale the best at level 70? Strength for Frost I assume?

Strength Gems are not bad at all, though you generally get more mileage out of Secondary stats.

Just make sure the Gems you use are epic as common and rare quality gems do not hold there value in Timewalking.

if you scroll up alittle you will see a list of all the best enchants to use.

Greater Tiger Fang Inscription
    Angerhide Leg Armor
    Super Strength
    Greater Assault
    Glorious Stats
    Major Strength
    Enchanted Pearl

Do you think combining bonuses of tier 17/18/19 would be better than gear with the most gem slots? Was thinking 2 piece tier 18/4 piece tier 19 as Frost.

Or maybe the CoS/Arcway 2 piece sets are worthwhile?

I know it doesn't matter...just something to do haha.
    Last edited by adamthemute; 2017-06-11 at 05:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adamthemute View Post
    Do you think combining bonuses of tier 17/18/19 would be better than gear with the most gem slots? Was thinking 2 piece tier 18/4 piece tier 19 as Frost.

Or maybe the CoS/Arcway 2 piece sets are worthwhile?

I know it doesn't matter...just something to do haha.
    This tuesday should be MoP Timewalking (hopefully they force a BC timewalking instead for BT TW raid) but you generall dont want "stat buff" 2 pcs as the stat buffs reduced significantly, the gial is to go for very strong 2 pc bonuses that either make the spec more enjoyable/smooth/powerful.

T19 2 pc is strong since you will have more rimes to spend, meaning stronger cleave and single target and it suppliments a reduced downtime.

T20 2pc is strong since you will have extended pillars to work with which is just a no brainer really (might not be available though for BT timewalk first go round)

T18 2pc is 3% melee haste and 6% crit dmg on Obliterate and Frost strike respectively (you might not get alot of use out of Frost strike buff unless you find areas to weave it in (probably unlikely if the rest of your set is twinked).

T17 2pc is 30 RP generated whenever you hit Pillar (this is a nice perk to have)

T17 4pc is really fun to use and pretty strong if you pair it with T20 2pc for exteneded Pillars and possibly take the talent that reduces the CD on pillar as well (you can have fun experimenting).

the Idea of running 2pc/2pc/2pc is mainly for those who did not play in MoP and therefore do not have access to the legendary cloak (it is basically a 2 pc bonus on its own) i myself will be running helm with legendary gem+socket and a cloak so i can only wear 4 pcs of tier.

by using 4 pieces of Tier I am giving up

3 socket chest (+11 STR socket bonus) (+8 stats enchant)
    3 socket legs ( +11 STR socket bonus) (+19 atk pwr, +11 crit enchant)
    3 socket shoulders (+8 STR socket bonus) (+15 STR, +5 crit enchant)
    2 socket gloves (+8 STR socket bonus)(+25 STR enchant)

all with BiS stat set-ups as well

so remember even though your getting Tier bonuses your still giving up ALOT in comparison to use them
    Last edited by Baddok21; 2017-06-11 at 01:17 PM.

Just wondering if people are still interested in playing around with this information, especially after the TW buff that made these dungeons take much longer.