Patch 7.2.5 Live This Week

Patch 7.2.5 Live This Week
    Patch 7.2.5 brings new legendary items, Mythic+ changes, Level 110 Heirlooms, Black Temple Timewalking, a Chromie scenario and more!

Official Notes
    The official notes have been released and updated since we originally posted them.

Calculators Updated
    All of the calculators have been updated to reflect changes coming in Patch 7.2.5.

New Loading Screen

New Maps

Legendary Item Upgrades
    Patch 7.2.5 allows players to upgrade their legendary items to item level 970 by completing another collection quest.

New Legendary Items
    New legendary items have been added to the existing legendary item drop system, as well as legendary rings that grant a talent.

Mythic+ Changes
    Mythic+ dungeons are getting some changes in Patch 7.2.5. You can read more about the reasons for these changes here.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    • Mythic Keystone enemy health and damage now increase by 10% per level (was 8% per level).
    • Mythic Keystones no longer deplete when used. They now downgrade by 1 level if a dungeon is not completed within the time limit.
    • The Mythic Keystone end-of-dungeon reward chest now contains a third item for the group when the dungeon is completed within the time limit.
    • In Mythic Keystone dungeons, beating the timer by a very large margin upgrades the Keystone by 2 or 3 levels instead of just 1, but no longer awards additional loot chests.
    • Clearing Mythic Keystone levels above 15 will have a chance of dropping additional items (roughly one extra item awarded per 3 difficulty levels beyond 15).

The Deaths of Chromie Scenario
    Chromie needs your help to stop her death! In this solo scenario, you will defeat eight different attacks on Chromie throughout time before it is too late. Rewards include Timewarped Badges, the Timelord title, and transmog gear.

Black Temple Timewalking
    During the Burning Crusade Timewalking week, you can head to Black Temple with a 10-30 player group to take on the bosses that drop item level 900 loot. The difficulty has been set a little bit below Normal difficulty and the raid will require a premade group.

Trial of Style
    Trial of Style is a six player scenario that allows everyone to change their appearance and vote on the best appearances, rewarding the winners with Trial of Style Token that can be exchanged for transmog gear.

Heirloom Item Upgrades
    You can purchase Level 110 Heirloom upgrades from the regular Heirloom vendors for 5000 gold (armor) and 7500 gold (weapons) each.

Level Type Name
    110Other Weathered Heirloom Armor Casing
    110Other Weathered Heirloom Scabbard

Heirloom Flight Path Unlocks
    You can purchase toys that unlock faction specific flight paths for 10,000 gold each.

Level Type Name
    1Junk Surviving Kalimdor
    1Junk Walking Kalimdor with the Earthmother
    1Junk The Azeroth Campaign
    1Junk To Modernize the Provisioning of Azeroth

Auction House Dance Party
    The Auction House Dance Party is a new micro-holiday! You can stand on the dance floor and dance, get teleported up to the stage, and grab the Happy Feet buff.

The Orgrimmar and Stormwind auction houses also had slight decoration tweaks

Darkmoon Faire - Blight Boar Band
    In Patch 7.2.5, Blight Boar joins ETC in performing at the Darkmoon Faire. You can find them in a new cave off to the east of Darkmoon Isle.

AskMrRobot Updates
    AskMrRobot has updated their simulator for Patch 7.2.5 and is in the process of updating gear information and stat weights. Check out their Global Network post to learn more about how you will never have to calculate stat weights again!

Class Changes
    Patch 7.2.5 makes changes to many classes. Icy-Veins is currently updating their class guides!

Deadmines Pet Battle Dungeon
    Another pet battle dungeon joins the Wailing Critters pet battle dungeon in Patch 7.2.5. Head to Deadmines to beat the dungeon and pick up another Ultimate Battle-Training Stone and Manapoof Link: Westfall, as well as earn a currency used to purchase some pets.

New Battle Pets
    Several new battle pets were added in Patch 7.2.5.

Pickpocketing Rewards
    Patch 7.2.5 adds some new pickpocketing rewards for Rogues! Talk to Griftah in the Rogue Order Hall to start the quest line.

Quests

Rewards
    These are sold by Griftah in the Rogue Order Hall.

WoWDB Addon Data Collection
    Quickly populating the database with new additions is done with the help of many players. The more people that contribute data, the more accurate and quickly we can update the database.

To help out, just click here if you have the Twitch Desktop App already installed.

When you are playing the addon will gather data and save it. When you are done playing, Twitch will see the game close and upload the collected data from the addon.

New Icons

Misc Changes
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Adventure Journal
    Events
    • Auction House Dance Party (New) - Description: "The main auction houses in Orgrimmar and Stormwind have been cleaned out and turned into Dance Parties for the day! Crowd on in and show some faction pride!"
    • Moonkin Festival (New) - Description: "A wonderful celebration of all things Moonkin is happening today in Moonglade. Stop by and see what you can learn!"
    • The Great Gnomeregan Run (New) - Description: "Join the Gnomes as they celebrate their unrelenting moxie! Race across the Eastern Kingdoms, from Gnomeregan down to Booty Bay!"
    • Thousand Boat Bash (New) - Description: "The citizens of Azeroth need a break. Let's go boating in Thousand Needles!"
    • Trial of Style (New) - Description: "Dust off those pauldrons and compete in a fashion competition of Azerothian proportions! Speak to a transmogrifier NPC in any major city to participate in the Trial of Style!"

Instances
    • The Deaths of Chromie (New) - Description: "Travel through time to help Chromie prevent her own assassination! Head to Wyrmrest Temple in Northrend to begin your adventure together." Item #151692.

Patch Features
    • Upgrade Legendary Items (New) - Description: "Work with Arcanomancer Vridiel to increase the power of your Legendary items." Item #151423.

Player vs Player
    • Brawl: Boss Fight Arena (New) - Description: "Your 5-man arena team gets a sixth addition in the form of a boss. Defeat the enemies first to win!" Item #147203.
    • Brawl: Deep Six (New) - Description: "Group size shrinks down to an intimate 6v6 in selected battlegrounds" Item #147203.
    • Brawl: Eye of the Horn (New) - Description: "No mount? No problem. Grab a goat and head into mounted combat." Item #147203.
    • Brawl: Hotmogu (New) - Description: "Kotmogu heats up with movement speed and the ability to pass the Orb to allies." Item #147203.
    • Brawl: Packed House (New) - Description: "Up to 30 players clash in this packed Arena match." Item #147203.

Character Titles
    • %s, Adventuring Instructor (New)
    • %s, the Tomb Raider (New)
    • Cruel Gladiator %s (New)
    • Ferocious Gladiator %s (New)
    • Timelord %s (New)

Currency Types
    Legion
    • Coins of Air (New) - Evaporate into mist after a while. Max Quantity: 2000000.

Miscellaneous
    • Trial of Style Token (New) - Earned by participating in the Trial of Style. Can be exchanged for transmoggable gear in Dalaran. Max Quantity: 200.

Factions
    Classic -> Alliance
    • Stormwind - One of the last bastions of human power, this Alliance capital is ruled by the prodigal king, Varian Wrynn. young but wise king, Anduin Wrynn.

Legion
    • Chromie (New) - Chronormu (Chromie for short) has always been one of the more active, approachable bronze dragons. Strengthening your bond with her will increase her power in the Deaths of Chromie scenario.

Holidays
    • Auction House Dance Party (New) - The main auction houses in Orgrimmar and Stormwind have been cleaned out and turned into Dance Parties for the day! Crowd on in and show some faction pride!
    • Moonkin Festival (New) - A wonderful celebration of all things Moonkin is happening today in Moonglade. Stop by and see what you can learn!
    • PvP Brawl: Boss Fight Arena (New)
    • PvP Brawl: Deep Six (New)
    • PvP Brawl: Warsong Scramble (New)
    • The Great Gnomeregan Run (New) - Join the Gnomes as they celebrate their unrelenting moxie! Race across the Eastern Kingdoms, from Gnomeregan down to Booty Bay!

Item Name Descriptions
    • Obliterum: 8/10 - Name changed from "Obliterum: 8/8" to "Obliterum: 8/10".

Mail Templates
    • #422 (New) - Dearest $n, I look back upon our adventures together as if they happened yesterday. Several of my admirers informed me that you looked rather... sullen... when last we met. While I see no reason for such behavior when you had the pleasure of working with the world-renowned Johnny Awesome, I did feel a twang of... what was it... pity? Being as such, I felt it appropriate to send you this tip as a token of my appreciation for your efforts. Do people still tip? Listen, if people do NOT still tip, please return all attachments to me at once. I'm not made of money, you know. -Johnny

Map Areas
    Azeroth's Warning Scenario
    • Hall of Communion (New) - Music: Zone_725_AzerothWarning_GeneralWalk.

Darkmoon Faire
    • Darkmoon Island > Cauldron of Rock (New)

Kalimdor
    • Winterspring > Caverns of Consumption (New)

Magister's Terrace
    • The Trial of Style (New)

The Deaths of Chromie
    • The Deaths of Chromie (New) - Music: Zone-Dragonblight.
    • The Deaths of Chromie > Azure Dragonshrine (New) - Music: Zone-NorthrenDarker.
    • The Deaths of Chromie > Dragonblight (New) - Music: Zone-Dragonblight.
    • The Deaths of Chromie > Emerald Dragonshrine (New) - Music: Zone-SholazarBasin.
    • The Deaths of Chromie > Mount Hyjal (New) - Music: Zone-MountHyjal.
    • The Deaths of Chromie > Obsidian Dragonshrine (New) - Music: Zone-NorthrenDarker.
    • The Deaths of Chromie > Ruby Dragonshrine (New) - Music: Zone-SholazarBasin.
    • The Deaths of Chromie > The Culling of Stratholme (New) - Music: Zone-StratholmePastIndoorsWalk.
    • The Deaths of Chromie > Well of Eternity (New) - Music: Zone-43-WellOfEternity-MannorothWalk.
    • The Deaths of Chromie > Western Plaguelands (New) - Music: Zone-Dragonblight.

Scenarios
    Azeroth's Warning
    • Step 01: Speaking with the Speaker (New) - Find Magni.
    • Step 02: Dreams Beyond Dreams (New) - A number of invaders have appeared inside the facility, triggering its defenses. You will not be able to proceed without defeating them first.
    • Step 03: The Stuff of Nightmares (New) - The visions have overwhelmed the defenses. Reactivate the sentries and defeat any adversaries in order to proceed.
    • Step 04: Night Terror (New) - The defenses are active, but one final nightmare has appeared to block your path. It must be defeated.
    • Step 05: Dark Revelations (New) - Speak with Magni to hear Azeroth's warning.
    • Step 06: A Word of Warning (New) - Hear Azeroth's warning.

The Deadmines
    • Step 01: What Is All This Junk? (New) - Seems some left over parts have become sentient!
    • Step 02: Terrible Tunnel (New) - Clear the cave of cruel creatures.
    • Step 03: Worst. Guard. Ever. (New) - A tiny monkey guards the door.
    • Step 04: Outta My Way, You Oaf! (New) - The last remaining oaf in the Deadmines won't let you pass.
    • Step 05: Cannon Crazy (New) - Some of the critters have taken control of the cannons! Disable them quickly!
    • Step 06: Shadowy Figure (New) - Someone else is here! Confront them!
    • Step 07: The Soup's Gone Bad! (New) - Cookie's stew has been sitting out too long, and now it has a life of its own!

The Deaths of Chromie
    • Step 01: Looking for Leads (New) - Speak with the four Dragonflight ambassadors to look for clues.
    • Step 01: Only Fifteen Minutes (New) - Speak with Chromie and select her talents.
    • Step 01: The Attack Begins (New) - Speak with Chromie.
    • Step 02: Save Chromie (New) - Stop all attacks on Chromie.
    • Step 02: The First of Many (New) - Witness Chromie's demise.
    • Step 02: The Second of Many (New) - Witness Chromie's demise... again.
    • Step 03: With Time to Spare (New) - Return to present-day Wyrmrest.
    • Step 04: Savior of the Timeways (New) - Save Chromie within fifteen minutes.

The Trial of Style
    • Step 01: Before the Tournament (New) - Wait for the tournament to begin.
    • Step 02: Get Ready! (New) - Talk to the transmogrifiers and use the barber chairs to perfect your look. Don't forget to stick to the theme!
    • Step 03: The Trial of Style (New) - Vote for your favorite transmog. When you go on stage yourself, strike a pose and earn those votes!
    • Step 04: Collect Your Reward (New) - Collect your rewards!

Tomb of Sargeras
    • Step 01: The Gates of Hell - Name changed from "Step 01: The Tidestone's Rest" to "Step 01: The Gates of Hell".

Ilvl 900 from Timewalking?! Jesus I was way off the ball.

I'm looking at the new features and I'm not seeing much there to get me subbed until Tomb release.

RIP gold.
    You will be missed

New tweet:

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...42140423192576

New 7.2.5 legendary items can drop immediately with the patch release.

All legendaries will drop at ilvl 940 until Tomb of Sargeras opens.

===

No upgrading until the 20th

Deleted
    Is it weird that the patch notes are quiet far off compared to what is on the ptr? Just wondering

Can i congratulate for the weapon and off-hand drops? Sounds fking useful....ilvl 900 Black bow of Betrayer..hell yeah....

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean I know it's just rehashed old content, but TW BT raid is probably my favorite addition to the game in a long, long time. So stoked.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Ilvl 900 from Timewalking?! Jesus I was way off the ball.
    Its avaiable only during TBC timewalking tho, and you cant queue for it.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Its avaiable only during TBC timewalking tho, and you cant queue for it.
    Oh I know that but I predicted like 870 tops.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cateran100 View Post
    Can i congratulate for the weapon and off-hand drops? Sounds fking useful....ilvl 900 Black bow of Betrayer..hell yeah....
    I'd expect those weapons and shields/off hands are included so they don't have to add them in the next expansion when we (hopefully) don't have artefact weapons anymore.