Patch 7.2.5 Hotfixes - June 14, Blue Posts, Blue Tweets, FinalBossTV

Get Your Diablo 3 Wings by Playing Heroes of the Storm Now

Cart Crash at the Crossroads is This Week's Brawl!

Patch 7.2.5 Hotfixes - June 14
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Chromie Scenario
    • Andorhal: Brother Grigory and Talessah Towhide should cast their full heal spell less often.
    • In Dragonblight, Chromie is now a very important NPC, well-marked on maps, and player-versus-player activities are forbidden in the area around her.

Class Halls
    • Artifact Research Notes work order shipments now have a duration of 3 hours and 36 minutes.
    • (Hotfix in testing) Blood of Sargeras can now be obtained from Class Hall vendors at a price of 5 Blood of Sargeras for 5,000 Order Resources.

Items
    • (Hotfix in testing) Fixed a bug preventing Mythic Keystone information from displaying properly when linked in chat.
    • Unseen Predator's Cloak will now correctly increase the Critical Strike chance of Cobra Spit (Spitting Cobra talent) and the Critical Strike chance of the periodic damage from On The Trail (Artifact Trait).

Player versus Player

Professions
    • Obliterum Ash rewards from Patch 7.2.5 crafted items are now similar to rewards from Patch 7.2.0 and earlier.

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Item Level 970 Legendary Items
    Will ilvl 970 leggys drop since 7.2.5 or since ToS opening?
    ToS opening.
    (The new legendaries can still drop on the first week of the patch but at ilvl 940)

Cant we start upgrading legendaries tomorrow? Do we also have to wait until ToS opens?
    The new quest to upgrade legendaries to ilvl 970 will become available when ToS opens next week. (Official Forums)

Blue Tweets
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Character / Items
    Do you continue to gain stamina per point past 52 in concordance?
    Yes, your health increases at a reduced rate compared to prior points. However, tank + healer bonus damage doesn't increase after point 52. (WarcraftDevs)

PvP
    could we get an explanation on why s3 pvp elite appearance is being released at the end of s4
    The ensembles become available when those appearances can no longer be obtained in rated PvP. Legion Seasons 3&4 share an armor appearance. (WarcraftDevs)

does anyone know if u account change a char if u have to do 150 wins all over again?
    No, transferring a character to another account does not reset the number of wins-- only a faction transfer resets the number of wins. (WarcraftDevs)

Could you guys take a look at southshore vs. Tarren Mill again? Particularly at the balance, for the alliance. Thanks.
    We learned a great deal from this first run of Southshore vs. Tarren Mill, and we’ll make adjustments for next time. (WarcraftDevs)

is Concordance capped at 52(first pt) in rated pvp?
    There is no cap. (WarcraftDevs)

Can you verify that you need 150 wins on a toon to get Gladiator Legion Season 3 or just for R1?
    Both Gladiator and Cruel Gladiator require 150 wins. All other titles require 50 wins. (WarcraftDevs)

WIll saved up pvp tokens (Echoes) go away with the end of season? Or will they persist through season end?
    They are converted to gold at end of season. (holinka)

Lore
    Muff man! where is Varimithras the best dreadlord ever its not a secret is it?
    No one knows, but one thing's for sure: Sargeras probably isn't too happy with him. (Muffinus)

The murloc demon hunter in Stormheim during invasions - is he canon? If yes, how did he come to be?
    He mmmmrgrgrlgled everything! What have you mmmmrgrgrlgled? (Alex_Afrasiabi)

FinalBossTV #143 - Legion Holy Paladins
    FinalBossTV focused on Holy Paladins this week!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wooooh! Artifact knowledge!!!

Well, warriors had a very short lived moment of awesomeness but now its over lol.

(Hotfix in testing) Blood of Sargeras can now be obtained from Class Hall vendors at a price of 5 Blood of Sargeras for 5,000 Order Resources.
    WHELP, there goes the crafting economy.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    there was one ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelada View Post
    there was one ?
    jc and enchanting is still king

At 20,000 order resources for one stack of crafting mats (or even more for e.g. felslate, starlight rose), I can't see this disrupting things too horribly?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kevincuomo View Post
    Well, warriors had a very short lived moment of awesomeness but now its over lol.
    arms warrior are still really strong, and they were waaaaay overtuned at launch of 7.2.5. MS hitting for like 1,2mil

The only people I can see even utilizing this would be ones who have 50k+ stockpiled, which isn't that much of the player base.

I also like how you can use 1 blood to get 200 Order Resources, yet buying 1 blood costs 1k resources.

Cool then I can actually spend some of the 90kish order Hall resources that I've accumulated so far.. I desperately need something to rid me of them, its not even like i actively try to get them D:

i have 150k resources but i feel like this is a trap.. there will be a reason to have a lot of resources later in 7.3 and beyond so for now im not gonna spend all mine on a few order resources. I can run all mythics with shoulder enchant and get a lot that way too.

Quote Originally Posted by kevincuomo View Post
    They are reverted back to basic faceroll now. Enjoy the free glad as usual

10+ Year Old Account
    5 Blood of Sargeras for 5,000 Order Resources.
    At first I read this as you could buy 5000 OR for 5 bloods and got really excited. Then I just got disappointed.

When we said we wanted a OR dump we didn't mean an actual dump.
    Last edited by Frumpy Frumpy Frak; 2017-06-15 at 04:16 AM.

Artifact Research Notes work order shipments now have a duration of 3 hours and 36 minutes.
    - Hey guys, we should reduce the research time
    - Yeah you're right, what about 4h ?
    - That's still a bit long my friend
    - Okay 3h and 30 minutes then
    - Too short...
    - 3h 36 minutes ?
    - Perfect !

A little late on that echoes wipes tweet still missing 3 pieces from the xmog and i lost enoigh echoes to buy 2...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    - Hey guys, we should reduce the research time
    - Yeah you're right, what about 4h ?
    - That's still a bit long my friend
    - Okay 3h and 30 minutes then
    - Too short...
    - 3h 36 minutes ?
    - Perfect !
    3h36min * 40 = 6 days exactly, might have something to do with that (thought you don't actually do 40 researchers, so I'm lost)

Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    A little late on that echoes wipes tweet still missing 3 pieces from the xmog and i lost enoigh echoes to buy 2...
    Yeah, I figured echoes would've lasted through Season 4 since 3 and 4 share the same set. Logged in Tuesday and found out they wiped it.

Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    3h36min * 40 = 6 days exactly, might have something to do with that (thought you don't actually do 40 researchers, so I'm lost)
    The tweet said this hotfix was for 27-40 which is under 2.1 days (math might be off). 1-25 don't have a cooldown at all. You give 500, you get your research them and level 26 is quested off Broken Shore. It's a mechanic for after that.

2.1 days is also if you log in every 7 hrs 12 minutes. So it'll likely be a little bit under 3 days if you log in enough times during the day to match the cooldown.

In Dragonblight, Chromie is now a very important NPC, well-marked on maps, and player-versus-player activities are forbidden in the area around her.
    Thank god for that, was a slaughter-fest there and sometimes damaging effects you cast in the scenario carried over when teleportet out, so the guards would slaughter you as well. -.-

------------------------------------
    - - - Updated - - -

5000 per blood? LOL
    Did they accidentally add anotehr zero?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    5000 per blood? LOL
    Did they accidentally add anotehr zero?
    Nice reading skills. It's 1.000 per blood - you can switch every blood for 200 resources on alt, so it's perfectly fair.