where do we stand on chrono shard?
    With sephuz + chrono procs i go up to 76% haste every couple of packs in M+ and this might be a slight overkill -_-
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Quote Originally Posted by cetraben View Post
    Chrono is pretty low down, the proc isn't reliable nor does it have a decent RPPM. For M+ you just want high STR value trinkets, as the value of STR on 1 mob is ~0.3, but on 2+ Mobs it goes to ~3.6+.

I see, MoK never dropped for me, i don't think i even ever seen it drop, so i have to suffice with 890 Chrono or equip 905 dagger haft which is imo much shittier.

-----
    If anyone would like to give recommendations on gear/etc i'd be grateful

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Abrams/simple
    zug zug

Your ring isn't enchanted, your neck isn't enchanted. You might want to use STR on cloak if you're trying for more DPS. Talents seem fine, 4p is pointless if you're not using tier helm, if you have higher ilvl/itemised pieces in 2 of the slots you're better off using those
    Damn i knew i was forgetting enchanting neck xD

I've logged out in M+ gear so legendaries are for M+, for raid i have helm + belt, thus 4 pc.
    zug zug

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Might of Krosus performs very well for prot as does Memento or a good stat stick.
    Isn't the proc rate on MoK nerfed for us? I'm currently using Chrono and a pvp stat stick, both with Str, one with passive haste and other with a haste proc.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

The main reason MoK is up there is due to it being an easily obtainable high ilvl STR stick.
    Thanks for the clarification. So IF the nethershard vendor gives me a STR dps trinket of equivalent I-lvl from somewhere else - one that hasn't been nerfed for tanks - then that is probably better?

My warrior alt got a 900 Str/Haste pvp trinket for nethershards; I keep hoping for one of those on my main.

Strength isn't simming all that high to me, but based on this info I might actually have to use my CoF.. it has 2300 strength or some such thing. That would feel weird though.

Is the Sephuz obligatory for protpal mage tower?
    Did it very easy yesterday besides I wasn't in a good shape.
    Previously I did ~200-250 attempts with Legs+Belt/Legs+Boots, 907-909 equiped iLvl, don't have access to NH(M) gear.
    While last mage tower was active I almost beat it dropping the Kruul to 5kk-6kk hit points several times, but my nethershards unexpectedly were over.
    Several days ago I've got Sephuz and yesterday I used Legs+Sephuz. I can say that the challenge is far easier with Sephuz. Sephuz+Chrono+Bear tartar make you accelerated almost all the time. And other shining side of the Sephuz is damage. Since the fight, especially phase one, is combination of DPS-survive 30 seconds cycles it perfectly synergies with the Seraphim.
    Is the Sephuz "must have" for this encounter? Or It's just a coincidence. I had a lot of tries previously, I got a significant buff in the form of Sephuz and bosses' HP were nerfed as well.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    Isn't the proc rate on MoK nerfed for us? I'm currently using Chrono and a pvp stat stick, both with Str, one with passive haste and other with a haste proc.
    Might of Krosus is an active trinket, not rppm. It's also one of the few Nighthold DPS trinkets that is not reduced for tanks. However it's undertuned compared to other trinkets (hence why DPS classes avoid it) so you are better off with an equal ilevel Memento/EoC as was noted above.

I just got a 905 Spiked Counterweight from the nethershard vendor! Had to come tell someone who would appreciate my happiness. Trinkets have been this toon's weak slots for the longest. This is probably the nicest trinket he has had since WoD?

Curiously, my tooltip in-game says it does 333k (with same cap) rather than 213k. Maybe that's a stat thing? Either way it's a 905 haste stat stick with what should be a useful proc. Looking forward to trying it out!

So far, after just a few Broken Shore rares, "Brutal Haymaker" seems to be running about 4% of my total DPS. Not sure if that is measuring just the trinket hits, or if it also takes into account the 15% buff to damage.
    Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2017-05-06 at 10:10 PM.

The trinket hits are one part, and then there is a debuff applied to the mob i believe, which caps out quite quickly of "bonus" damage you can deal. However from my testing of this some time ago the dmg taken bonus was the interesting part, but as it had a cap, any amount of STR would be better than this from a DPS PoV.

Haste stick with no real bonus on it. About as useful as an int haste stick.
    Yeah was starting to figure this out. Oh wells, I got to be excited for a bit. If only I could get a WF stat stick for my pally. He's my main, and still using 885 trinkets. I have two alts that both equip 900+ trinkets in each slot.

So, has anyone gotten haste stat sticks from the 5k trinkets you can buy in the broken shore, while being in prot spec? I keep getting versa sticks :-/

Quote Originally Posted by Ooshraxa View Post
    So, has anyone gotten haste stat sticks from the 5k trinkets you can buy in the broken shore, while being in prot spec? I keep getting versa sticks :-/
    Yes. I am equipping one now: Cruel Combatant's Accolade of Victory with 1116 Haste & 502 Speed. Not sure what the odds are, and then there's the odds of whether it will WF/TF, but I've gotten a couple decent ones. Better luck on my alts than main, of course. My wee warrior (newest alt) got a 900 Cruel Combatant with his first 5k nethershards.

- - - Updated - - -

So... given that my 905 Spiked Counterweight isn't as exciting as I first thought, and that trinkets continue to be my weakest slot, I am left debating between 885 Chrono Shard and 895 Ethereal Urn. Anyone have a strong opinion? I figure it's about a toss-up.

I just got a 905 Spiked Counterweight from the nethershard vendor! Had to come tell someone who would appreciate my happiness. Trinkets have been this toon's weak slots for the longest. This is probably the nicest trinket he has had since WoD?
    Gratz, i got 880 version of Shivermaw's Jawbone with STR and AOE nuke versit proc, helps very much on teeming weeks
    zug zug

Yes. I am equipping one now: Cruel Combatant's Accolade of Victory with 1116 Haste & 502 Speed. Not sure what the odds are, and then there's the odds of whether it will WF/TF, but I've gotten a couple decent ones. Better luck on my alts than main, of course. My wee warrior (newest alt) got a 900 Cruel Combatant with his first 5k nethershards.

- - - Updated - - -

So... given that my 905 Spiked Counterweight isn't as exciting as I first thought, and that trinkets continue to be my weakest slot, I am left debating between 885 Chrono Shard and 895 Ethereal Urn. Anyone have a strong opinion? I figure it's about a toss-up.
    Mastery is a pretty weak stat. I'd wear the Chrono, that haste proc is a nice minilust.

And you're absolutely positive that you got it while in Prot lootspec? Sorry to be asking so bluntly, I'd just not waste my shards on Versa stat sticks if there's no chance of getting a haste stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I've gotten a crit stat stick while in prot loot spec. Should be the same for haste.
    Thanks! - 10char

Quote Originally Posted by Ooshraxa View Post
    And you're absolutely positive that you got it while in Prot lootspec? Sorry to be asking so bluntly, I'd just not waste my shards on Versa stat sticks if there's no chance of getting a haste stick.
    No I am not certain I got it in prot spec. I sometimes do switch loot specialization to ret long enough to unwrap trinkets.

Question: Botanist last phase (Solarist) can I use spellwarding on myself while rooted or will he cast flare on someone else?

Which legendary did you decide to upgrade first? I decided on the legs, because I can use them for M+ as well as raiding. Which did you pick?

where do we stand on soul?