Thread: lol trolling?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

lol trolling?

you need to define what trolling actually is instead of just saying something is trolling because you dont like what people say

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I think you really want to get banned today.

PM a global mod if you have issues with their decisions to infract you. I found the way you started the topic you got infracted for as lame and vague as what you do here now.
    how will pm help to define what trolling is? seem like trolling is dependant on what people think of what you say rather than what trolling actually is here!!

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    how will pm help to define what trolling is? seem like trolling is dependant on what people think of what you say rather than what trolling actually is here!!
    Why not ask the person that says you are trolling instead of making a topic about it.

Welcome to mmo champion. If you don't agree with them, it means you're a troll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    Why not ask the person that says you are trolling instead of making a topic about it.
    BECAUSE MOD MAKE THE RULES, THEY DON'T DEFINE WHAT TROLLING IS THEY JUST SAY SOMETHING IS TROLLING WHEN THEY DONT LIKE WHAT YOU SAY thats it!!!!

Deleted
    Stop trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Peskre View Post
    Stop trolling.
    /sign (tenchars)

BECAUSE MOD MAKE THE RULES, THEY DON'T DEFINE WHAT TROLLING IS THEY JUST SAY SOMETHING IS TROLLING WHEN THEY DONT LIKE WHAT YOU SAY thats it!!!!
    Trolling to me is something to anger other people with ..well, anything that they can think of.
    If you create a bait, you are a troll.

So ehm, why are you speaking in capslock.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Welcome to mmo champion. If you don't agree with them, it means you're a troll.
    This

/10char

you need to define what trolling actually is instead of just saying something is trolling because you dont like what people say
    It's a new SJW tactic. I've seen it being employed a couple of times now. They usually call you a troll because they're incapable of admitting people can have different opinions than them.

Then they dismiss you as just another troll, invalidating your opinions because they deem them unreal. It's a very sad phenomena.

- - - Updated - - -

Trolling to me is something to anger other people with ..well, anything that they can think of.
    If you create a bait, you are a troll.

So ehm, why are you speaking in capslock.
    Maybe he feels trolled, who made him angry ? you? maybe you're the troll.

your logic is flawless

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    It's a new SJW tactic. I've seen it being employed a couple of times now. They usually call you a troll because they're incapable of admitting people can have different opinions than them.
    Then they dismiss you as just another troll, invalidating your opinions because they deem them unreal. It's a very sad phenomena.
    Isn't SJW fairly new whilst trolling has been going on for well, pretty much since the net started.

Maybe he feels trolled, who made him angry ? you? maybe you're the troll.
    your logic is flawless
    No clue what happened tbh, neither why his response is mostly in caps.

Deleted
    Do you even know what topic the guy made and got infracted for?
    I GOT INFRACTED FOR SAYING WHITE PEOPLE ARE STUPID IF THEY CLAIM TO BE NATIVE AMERICANS?¤"!#r4#"?2+´234563W45HJURTN

how is the troling?????

I GOT INFRACTED FOR SAYING WHITE PEOPLE ARE STUPID IF THEY CLAIM TO BE NATIVE AMERICANS?¤"!#r4#"?2+´234563W45HJURTN

how is the troling?????
    Be careful. You don't want to poke the SJW nest with insults like those.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php?...es_infractions
    Discussing moderator based actions

Actions taken against a member of the community are not to be discussed in public on the forums. Opinions about specific moderators or moderator actions (locking, deleting threads, etc) are also not to be discussed in posts or threads.

If you have questions, remarks, suggestions or complaints about moderating in general or specific moderators, please contact our website admin through a private message.

Bans can now be appealed. More information on how to do that is provided in the private message you'll receive when banned.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Asking how arabs and africans can be Germans is a stupid and bait question just to talk about race which is a forbidden topic.

how is the troling?????
    Maybe it's not on what you say but how you say it.
    Speaking in caps and adding random @#$(@$#%* to your texts isn't helpful in relaying information to others and they might think you are fooling them intentionally.

Be careful. You don't want to poke the SJW nest with insults like those.
    This is actual trolling : off-topic talk into something unrelated and trying to get those offended to reply and take the bait.
    Last edited by Mifuyne; 2017-06-18 at 07:02 PM.

Isn't SJW fairly new whilst trolling has been going on for well, pretty much since the net started.

No clue what happened tbh, neither why his response is mostly in caps.
    He's angry because he feels like white people are stupid if they claim to be native americans.. but someone doesn't

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Asking how arabs and africans can be Germans is a stupid and bait question just to talk about race which is a forbidden topic.
    Hardly stupid if the concept of nationality is closely tied to ethnicity and race as it is in some cultures, such as the korean "minjok", one people, one race. Now, I don't know how if the OP lives in such a culture but it's a perfecly valid question if you grew up in such a culture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    Hardly stupid if the concept of nationality is closely tied to ethnicity and race as it is in some cultures, such as the korean "minjok", one people, one race. Now, I don't know how if the OP lives in such a culture but it's a perfecly valid question if you grew up in such a culture.
    OP isn't looking to have a philosophical debate over this. It's just the usual "refugees can't integrate" which just devolves into race debate except this time it was that from the start and the mod saw because it was obvious.

7+ Year Old Account
    How about OP would have made an effort to write his intentions clearly and concisely? Instead of needing people who don't know him to do a translation and interpretation? His location is Riga. Do we need to extrapolate from all that?
    The fuck do I know? I don't even know where riga is. I just responded to dug saying it's a stupid question.