Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Warrior TMW Profile for Patch 7.2.5 w/Download

Hey all! With a new patch comes a new update. Patch 7.2.5 brings with it multiple talent and spell changes and balances all of which have been accounted for in this latest version. New to this version are significant changes to the layout and group management, all in an effort to make using the profile easier than it has ever been.

General

- The layout of the profile has been heavily adjusted
    - Several groups have been condensed and removed
    - GCD Group now includes a Spell Cast overlay

Arms

- Fixed several Spell IDs and Talent IDs
    - Focused Rage will now be displayed at all times while the talent is taken. It will highlight with an orange border when an appropriate time to use occurs
    - Bladestorm has been added to the rotation when using the T20 4 set
    - Removed passive talent icons
    - Rend will now appear in a bar format

Fury

- Moved Wrecking Ball buff tracker
    - Moved Whirlwind cleave buff tracker
    - Fixed spell ID for Juggernaut buff

Protection

- Moved Last Stand cooldown tracker
    - Moved Shield Wall cooldown tracker
    - Ignore Pain buff tracker will no longer display the absorbed amount
    - Shield Block and Ignore Pain now display the spell name on their bars
    - Artifact ability has been moved to the opposite side to be more in line with the other profiles

YOU CAN FIND THE LATEST VERSION HERE

As always, feel free to leave comments, feedback and suggestions here or contact me directly!

Hmmm, i love the old enrage timer, more easy to me to see it

As it stands right now Arms is completely playing wrong, there is a link to the Arms compendium in the discord. I'd link it but this being a new account I'm not allowed to post links.

So what is happening right now is 100-20% when you get EP buffs it's using them when it shouldn't, telling you to just keep MSing like normal which is wrong. You should be waiting for your shattering defenses buff. Then use it on that MS. Below 20% It's not having you MS at all which it should but only when you have 2X EP + Shattering Defenses buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Xhal27 View Post

UPDATE 6/18/17 v1.0.1

Arms

- Fixed spell ID errors with Shattered Defenses
    - Added conditions for Executioners Precision to Mortal Strike and Execute
    - Increased Whirlwind Priority when Fervor for Battle is taken
    - Reduced minimum rage cost for Slam and Whirlwind
    - Added conditions for Focused Rage to Mortal Strike
    - Warbreaker has been toggled to appear in the rotation
    - Added Heroic Leap to the bottom bar

Unfortunately it's still not working correctly so you fixed it when it had EP stacks the thing is it's still supposed to use MS on CD when you don't have any EP stacks.

CS if SD buff down
    Execute if Ayala’s Stone Heart proc
    MS if SD buff up or NO EP debuffs
    WW
    WB can be used in place of CS.
    Basically you use MS on cooldown, but hold it for SD if you have EP debuffs.

Unfortunately it's still not working correctly so you fixed it when it had EP stacks the thing is it's still supposed to use MS on CD when you don't have any EP stacks.

CS if SD buff down
    Execute if Ayala’s Stone Heart proc
    MS if SD buff up or NO EP debuffs
    WW
    WB can be used in place of CS.
    Basically you use MS on cooldown, but hold it for SD if you have EP debuffs.
    I've made a few adjustments.

UPDATE 6/18/17 v1.0.1

Arms

- Added conditions to Whirlwind to account for Mortal Strikes cooldown
    - Added additional Executioners Precision conditions to Mortal Strike

So I'm trying to not be annoying but trying to help here, oddly enough sometimes when your in execute phase the WW icon shows up for whatever reason.

Also when you have 1 stack of EP the icon stops showing up not even giving you WW to press. Only happens when you have 1 stack and MS is off the CD.
    Last edited by Xhal27; 2017-06-19 at 03:14 AM.

So I'm trying to not be annoying but trying to help here, oddly enough sometimes when your in execute phase the WW icon shows up for whatever reason.
    Going to redo the rotation. Somewhere in the conditions is an error and rather than spend all night finding it, I can rebuild it from scratch. Check back in a bit and I'll have an update for the rotation.

Well when your done I'll make sure to keep testing it.

So basically it has MS like blacked odd starting the rotation so obviously you go in and CS well I'm getting the problem it had before when you have 1 X EP stacks it's still asking you to MS without Shattering.

WW still showing up in execute phase randomly and it's asking you to MS in execute phase at 2 stacks of EP without Shattering Debuff. CS also seems to not have priority over Execute in the execute phase either.

CS if no SD buff
    MS with EP x2 and SD buff
    Execute
    Last edited by Xhal27; 2017-06-19 at 05:44 AM.

So basically it has MS like blacked odd starting the rotation so obviously you go in and CS well I'm getting the problem it had before when you have 1 X EP stacks it's still asking you to MS without Shattering.
    I'm combing through the conditions and I think I found the error.

In the version I linked you Mortal Strike has a condition that it will appear while "Shattered Defense = Active" OR "Executioner's Precision = NOT ACTIVE"

These conditions apply above the 20% mark but below it require a different set of conditions being that both SD and EP=2 are active.

Aside from these I put conditions for WW and Slam to only appear above the 20% execute range and also changed conditions for Execute to check for the cooldown of Colossal Smash.

Also fixed the opener with Colossal Smash and it will appear normally.

As a side note I added a Executioner's Precision tracker.

FoB build with Sweeping Strikes.

- - - Updated - - -

Sweeping Double Time Trauma Bounding Stride Fervor of Battle In For The Kill Opportunity Strikes

I even switched to the Rend build and it's having the same problem with trying to make me prioritize slam in execute phase for some reason.
    Last edited by Xhal27; 2017-06-19 at 06:01 AM.

UPDATE 6/19/18 v1.0.2

Arms

- Rotation has been rebuilt completely

This rotation required heavy alterations due to several bugs that lingered from many versions ago. Due to that I rebuilt the rotation using feedback and personal testing to ensure that the rotation functions properly for all talent builds and takes into account all situations. If you find any issues with the current version please let me know.

Fury

- Enrage bar color has been changed to orange to make it easier to see

Deleted
    Looks good. I'd really want to try this. My only concern is if the prot part works with Devastator build?
    Sorry if it's already stated in the video, i don't have sounds right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladivostok View Post
    Looks good. I'd really want to try this. My only concern is if the prot part works with Devastator build?
    Sorry if it's already stated in the video, i don't have sounds right now.
    Devastator just requires proper presses with the attack swing but the rotation will stop showing Devastate while the talent is taken.

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    Devastator just requires proper presses with the attack swing but the rotation will stop showing Devastate while the talent is taken.
    Having some kind of issue where execute shows up in the rotation at all health percentages...

Quote Originally Posted by Zensunni View Post
    Having some kind of issue where execute shows up in the rotation at all health percentages...
    Having the same problem with fury.

UPDATE 6/19/17 v1.0.3

Fury

- Execute will no longer appear above 20% health

Chesder I just want to say, thank you for making these profiles. I use them a lot, and find them incredibly helpful as a UI, even when I've long since learned a rotation well enough to move beyond the prompts. You rock man!

UPDATE 6/19/17 v1.0.3

Fury

- Execute will no longer appear above 20% health

You used to have a way to disable the specs you didn't want. That seems to only be available for fury as the icons for Arms and Prot do not work. Have you changed how to stop it from loading for those two specs?