Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    Well you can always obliterate current season gear and spend the currency to buy the pieces you're missing.
    Had no idea, can you also obliterate Necklaces & Rings? Or only armor pieces?
    Last edited by Snowfunk; 2017-06-19 at 02:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    Wut? Where and how?
    The same way as you obliterate normal crafted gear.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    so you couldn't help them out? Instead chose to be an asshat....Lucetia at least answered the question.
    Because it is a bad habit and shouldn't be supported

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    Had no idea, can you also obliterate Necklaces & Rings? Or only armor pieces?
    Yes, everything even relics. You get 1 currency for every S4 Combatant piece and 15 for every Gladiator(ilvl 880 gear). You can then buy a token from a vendor in Dalarn Battleground area for any piece you like for 100.

I wanted to get the shoulders for my warrior and it took me like 2 days of doing the world quests and BGs to get currency for 1 token.

Yes, everything even relics. You get 1 currency for every S4 Combatant piece and 15 for every Gladiator(ilvl 880 gear). You can then buy a token from a vendor in Dalarn Battleground area for any piece you like for 100.

I wanted to get the shoulders for my warrior and it took me like 2 days of doing the world quests and BGs to get currency for 1 token.
    Can you actually obliterate relics now? You couldn't last season along with some rings / trinkets (S3 season).

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Can you actually obliterate relics now? You couldn't last season along with some rings / trinkets (S3 season).
    Yeah I destroyed a relic I got from a PvP WQ yesterday.

Yeah I destroyed a relic I got from a PvP WQ yesterday.
    Cool thanks. Last season there was a good chunk of stuff you couldn't obliterate and was hoping they'd fix it.