Deleted

Question Stat changing in 7.2.5

With T20 coming i see that balance druids are dumping haste and going for mastery instead. I suppose it has to do with T20 4p but what is the new stats prio? Can someone help me?

Haste being prioritized so heavily is mainly a remnant of Emerald Dreamcatcher builds in order to get to the 30+% haste breakpoint. Since the ED playstyle fell out of favor before the patch due to its susceptibility to lag, the buff duration was increased in the latest patch making this breakpoint no longer relevant, haste scaling was removed from Starfall, our Mastery scaling was increased, and many fights in NH having points to pad with AoE/deal with movement to the point that many single target builds were using Stellar Drift, means Haste became less important. Now you can get into comfortable haste levels (with or without Emerald Dreamcatcher) just by having haste as a secondary stat on gear, so the best option is to gear for mastery.

Are you switching gems/enchants and food to mastery too?

Deleted
    Thank you for the reply, i switched everything from haste to mastery, i'm currently at 25% haste 77% mastery 14%crit and 7%versa.

Does crit gets more prio too because of t20 2pc? I was thinking of pushing my crit to 20%

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krooker View Post
    Thank you for the reply, i switched everything from haste to mastery, i'm currently at 25% haste 77% mastery 14%crit and 7%versa.

Does crit gets more prio too because of t20 2pc? I was thinking of pushing my crit to 20%
    If you want to know an exact answer sim yourself, anything else is pure feelycrafting. 2pc increases crit value VERY slightly for single target but since we already get so much free crit it still stays well below haste and mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Jundarer View Post
    If you want to know an exact answer sim yourself, anything else is pure feelycrafting. 2pc increases crit value VERY slightly for single target but since we already get so much free crit it still stays well below haste and mastery.
    That did the trick. Thank you.

Simcraft based sims also were for a long time (not 100% sure whether this has been fixed or not) allowing the GCD to drop below .75 seconds which is impossible in game even with Starlord. That also overvalued haste and starlord in Simcraft.

If that bug has been fixed in simcraft that could also explain why there's been some reduction in haste's value for moonkin since we very frequently get wrath well below that mark with starlord and all the haste procs floating around (lust, whispers, metronome, t20 4pc, mark of the claw, incarnation/CA artifact trait).

Until/unless that bug is fixed in simcraft, the most reliable moonkin simulation tool will be AMR. The APLs look the same to me anyway (though to be honest, I didn't check the AMR FoE apl carefully but that's a dead talent anyway).

In any case the raw output coming from both sims under the same sim settings is within 1% of each other at the moment. With the same gearing setup from Slippy's post (930 tomb gear, 910 whispers) that returns 1,332,607 in simcraft, AMR returns 1,333,244 (ie within the margin of error for each sim).
    Last edited by thedeisel; 2017-06-19 at 03:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thedeisel View Post
    Simcraft based sims also were for a long time (not 100% sure whether this has been fixed or not) allowing the GCD to drop below .75 seconds which is impossible in game even with Starlord. That also overvalued haste and starlord in Simcraft.

If that bug has been fixed in simcraft that could also explain why there's been some reduction in haste's value for moonkin since we very frequently get wrath well below that mark with starlord and all the haste procs floating around (lust, whispers, metronome, t20 4pc, mark of the claw, incarnation/CA artifact trait).

Until/unless that bug is fixed in simcraft, the most reliable moonkin simulation tool will be AMR. The APLs look the same to me anyway (though to be honest, I didn't check the AMR FoE apl carefully but that's a dead talent anyway).

In any case the raw output coming from both sims under the same sim settings is within 1% of each other at the moment. With the same gearing setup from Slippy's post (930 tomb gear, 910 whispers) that returns 1,332,607 in simcraft, AMR returns 1,333,244 (ie within the margin of error for each sim).
    The sw/ls bug has been fixed for a while in simc now.