Page 1 of 21
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.

Will Kil'jaeden have a death cinematic?

No confirmation about this anywhere, and usually they leak way earlier than they're supposed to. So do you think he'll have his own cinematic? Surely he should seeing as he's such a huge figure in the story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Read someone say they may have somehow encrypted it in the files to not unlock until someone finally downs him to not spoil things. But I assume he'll have a cinematic. Would be anti-climactic otherwise imo

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Gremlin View Post
    No confirmation about this anywhere, and usually they leak way earlier than they're supposed to. So do you think he'll have his own cinematic? Surely he should seeing as he's such a huge figure in the story.
    There might be one, maybe blizz improved encryption.

EDIT: IIRC the preview had a picture from it.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Almost all Legion cinematics were encrypted and kept secret until live. Nighthold one was exception.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Gremlin View Post
    Ask the Russians.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Ooooh, they're going hard on no-spoilers this time around then.
    I remember the Gul'dan one leaked weeks or months ahead and same with the
    cinematics in WoD.

I guess there's some pretty big stuff in there then. Can't wait for tomorrow!

implying the deceiver will die

There will be a Cinematic...

They're just pulling a SoO on us...

Ya know, where the cinematic popped last second? Hmmm...

10+ Year Old Account
    Like the past few expansions, they're hiding the file behind a wall of encryption. As it should, actually!
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

I hope we purify the Fel from his body and he becomes good again.

Deleted
    I think I've seen a single screen from that cinematic somewhere on MMOChampion, with Khadgar and Illidan on KJ ship, I'm not sure though. And it may be another lore teaser of Argus.

EDIT: Found it
    https://i.gyazo.com/9cdfffca9e0fc3c6...4543db269f.png
    Last edited by mmoc31effd8885; 2017-06-19 at 07:38 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Restaron View Post
    I think I've seen a single screen from that cinematic somewhere on MMOChampion, with Khadgar and Illidan on KJ ship, I'm not sure though. And it may be another lore teaser of Argus.
    that screen was from their teaser for 7.2 on the official twitter.

Formerly known as Arafal

As already mentioned, there's been a "trailer" in which Illidan and Khadgar are in outer space, so that's most likely from a cutscene after beating Kil'jaeden.

We'll probably see it tomorrow as soon as someone smacks Kil'jaeden's face. ^_^

They probably have it and wont patch it in till tomorrow, to prevent leak from data mining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Read someone say they may have somehow encrypted it in the files to not unlock until someone finally downs him to not spoil things. But I assume he'll have a cinematic. Would be anti-climactic otherwise imo
    Doesn't work like that.

The cinematic will be unlocked with tomorrow's ToS opening.
    It's that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    Doesn't work like that.

The cinematic will be unlocked with tomorrow's ToS opening.
    It's that simple.
    The cinematic has been in the game files since 7.2's launch. It will be unlocked when he dies, not when the raid opens, just like Garrosh and Archimonde ones, both of which were encrypted in the game until the World First kill happened after which they were unlocked for everyone. It is exactly how it works. Nighthold was the only fuck up so far since they started using the encryption system on cinematics.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Ask the Russians.
    "The Burning Legion are actually russians and Putin's actually Sargeras" -Basically every US media

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    The cinematic has been in the game files since 7.2's launch. It will be unlocked when he dies, not when the raid opens, just like Garrosh and Archimonde ones, both of which were encrypted in the game until the World First kill happened after which they were unlocked for everyone. It is exactly how it works. Nighthold was the only fuck up so far since they started using the encryption system on cinematics.

Uh that's not how those worked either.
    They were datamined the day the dungeons opened; prior to anyone killing the end bosses.

You can even go back through the MMO-Champion front pages (for Archimonde, look around June 23, 2015) and see for yourself.

The system you suggest is... Laughable.

He better has. Too big of a lore character, and Gul'dan had one too, so if first tier has it, no reason for the second one to not have one.

Like some hours left i think?