Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    She was probably the most open person in the history of Hollywood regarding her drug use and mental health struggles. It wasn't a secret. She talked about it, she wrote books about it, she even had a role in the show Weeds. So I don't care at all about this and would have preferred it be kept private with the family.

The stars that do bother me are the ones that talk and put on a facade like they are far above touching drugs, and then you find out later they were doing drugs all the time. I'll never forget Brittney Spears acting like she was a model of society in her 16 year old days, and later she admitted she was doing coke all the time by 16, even on airplanes in the bathroom.
    Last edited by Auxora; 2017-06-20 at 01:50 AM.

She was a survivor. Up until her death, regardless of what she consumed, she was still a survivor.

I am imagining if I made this thread except replaced Carrie Fisher with Reagan. I can SEE lockedout calling for me to be banned for flaming right this second.

Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    If she did coke how was she so fat!?
    Shrug. Trump is fat, and he clearly does coke.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that she did some drugs after an extended period off them is neither surprising nor should it diminish the Significant work she did in promoting mental healthcare and substance abuse assistance efforts.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I always remember her discussing both topics as ongoing battles for her, that she was "winning" but that by no means were her fights with mental health issues and drug addiction ended.

Or were you just looking for a reason to be shitty about another persons death?
    Slow down hypocrite. Just last month you were saying shitty things when Roger Ailes died.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Nice drugs exept for the heroin but not a good idea mixing them all.
    Some kind of XTC contains heroin.

Quote Originally Posted by LongTimeCreeper View Post
    Slow down hypocrite. Just last month you were saying shitty things when Roger Ailes died.
    Yep, and I admitted that what I said was shitty and why it was specific to him. I wasn't doing it for a chuckle.

15+ Year Old Account
    I didn't know she had trouble with drugs. I don't keep up with "celebrities". So it was a surprise to me, speak for yourself.

10+ Year Old Account

She did coke..? Nah... everyone cuts their nails like that.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ovm33 View Post

She did coke..? Nah... everyone cuts their nails like that.
    Never seen anyone use any finger besides the pinkie.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yep, and I admitted that what I said was shitty and why it was specific to him. I wasn't doing it for a chuckle.
    I'm sure, to you, your reason seems like a valid excuse to be a hypocrite, but it really doesn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    It appears she succumbed to the dark side after all...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah not needed to be known hope if her family didn't release they sue $$$$$$$
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    I tried paleo, atkins and a bunch of others but nothing stuck. It wasn't until I went on the Carrie Fisher diet that I saw real progress. Weight loss, inflated sense of self esteem and alot more energy. I reccomend this diet.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    LOS ANGELES (AP) — Carrie Fisher’s autopsy report shows the actress had cocaine in her system when she fell ill on a plane last year, but investigators could not determine what impact the cocaine and other drugs found in her system had on her death.

The report released Monday states Fisher may have taken cocaine three days before the Dec. 23 flight on which she became ill. She died four days later.

It also found traces of heroin, other opiates and MDMA, which is also known as ecstasy, but that they could not determine when Fisher had taken those drugs. The findings were based on toxicology screenings done on samples taken when the “Star Wars” actress arrived at a Los Angeles hospital.

Coroner’s officials ruled Fisher died from sleep apnea and a combination of other factors. A news release issued Friday mentioned drugs were found in Fisher’s system, but it did not provide details.

Monday’s full report contains a detailed explanation of the results, such as why investigators believe Fisher took cocaine at least three days before her flight.

“At this time the significance of cocaine cannot be established in this case,” the report states.

It also states that while heroin is detectable in the system for a briefer period of time, investigators could not determine when Fisher, 60, took it or the ecstasy. Toxicology tests also found other opiates in Fisher’s system, including morphine, although the report states the morphine could have been a byproduct of heroin.

“Ms. Fisher suffered what appeared to be a cardiac arrest on the airplane accompanied by vomiting and with a history of sleep apnea. Based on the available toxicological information, we cannot establish the significance of the multiple substances that were detected in Ms. Fisher’s blood and tissue, with regard to the cause of death,” the report states.

Among the factors that contributed to Fisher’s death was buildup of fatty tissue in the walls of her arteries, the coroner’s office said last week.

A phone message left for Fisher’s brother, Todd, was not immediately returned.

Todd Fisher said Friday he was not surprised that drugs may have contributed to his sister’s death.

“I would tell you, from my perspective that there’s certainly no news that Carrie did drugs,” Todd Fisher said. He noted that his sister wrote extensively about her drug use, and that many of the drugs she took were prescribed by doctors to try to treat her mental health conditions.

Fisher long battled drug addiction and mental illness. She said she smoked pot at 13, used LSD by 21 and was diagnosed with bipolar disorder at 24. She was treated with electroshock therapy and medication.

“I am not shocked that part of her health was affected by drugs,” Todd Fisher said.

He said his sister’s heart condition was probably worsened by her smoking habit, as well as the medications she took. “If you want to know what killed her, it’s all of it,” he said.

https://apnews.com/ef2287fed46143a9ae844e2f657fd2e8

http://documents.latimes.com/read-ca...shers-autopsy/
    I hope all the HAES bitches feel really shitty about making it a weight thing now.

Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    Oh come on... why do you gotta do that, don't taint her image. Its not like people didn't know she had done drugs?
    I get it. My father was all freaked out because people were saying she died of sleep apnea, and he has it. But it's much more complicated than that.

Quote Originally Posted by LongTimeCreeper View Post
    Stretching the definition of "person" there :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Opaug View Post
    It appears she succumbed to the dark side after all...
    Like... seriously are there a lot of people who don't know about Carrie Fisher's personal life? This is small potatoes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    I tried paleo, atkins and a bunch of others but nothing stuck. It wasn't until I went on the Carrie Fisher diet that I saw real progress. Weight loss, inflated sense of self esteem and alot more energy. I reccomend this diet.
    Jesus this is dark.

15+ Year Old Account
    What you wouldn't do to forget you were in episode VII...