Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    That would make both, the US and Russia part of the Legion, who would be Azeroth then? The EU?
    Well KilJaeden is The Deceiver after all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Well KilJaeden is The Deceiver after all.
    And Archi is the Defiler, is Pence a defiler?

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    And Archi is the Defiler, is Pence a defiler?
    No it needs to be someone who is already dead, if you are really hell bent on applying the analogy to every little detail. Gimme a sec, I'll grab a beer because this could take longer.

/brb

Based on the dialogue I just saw on another stream

-Alleria and Turalyon are alive, Army of Light coming into play

-Argus is in the sky (probably helps for gameplay reasons)

-We might actually "save" Argus according to Velen

Maybe if we save Argus it can be used as a zone in a future expac if it gets reformed somehow

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Based on the dialogue I just saw on another stream

-Alleria and Turalyon are alive, Army of Light coming into play

-Argus is in the sky (probably helps for gameplay reasons)

-We might actually "save" Argus according to Velen

Maybe if we save Argus it can be used as a zone in a future expac if it gets reformed somehow
    when does this convo happen?
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, there you go.

Man, I loved that one. People lost in desperate situation. Illidan offers the solution. Kil'Jaeden and Velen bring a much more satisfying end than merely death to the boss. Everyone escapes. And then, the twist.

Illidan is the same dick as always, and has made this a desperate war between the two strongest worlds left in the universe. He didn't even try to convince anyone, simply acting in the same arrogance of being the only one in his mind that can make the big decisions. And he can do so because he doesn't care one bit about the danger he exposes Azeroth and its people to, in his effort to defeat the Legion. Once again, he sacrifices everything he didn't have the right to sacrifice, in pursuit of his goals.

I love it! And I hear we get to see Argus from anywhere on Azeroth? Sweeeeeeet.
    Last edited by Caerule; 2017-06-20 at 09:54 PM.

I want to have a cinematic of us going through that huge portal. Maybe on like a goblin rocket. That'd be sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    We find Kil'Jaeden's personal diary

But more seriously:
    - Alleria and Turalyon are alive, Army of Light coming into play: that was obvious since Legion's Day 1
    - Argus is in the sky (probably helps for gameplay reasons): wait what? In the sky of what planet? Argus? Argus is in Argus' sky? Too much drugs. Argus is in Azeroth's sky? Won't help, because skybox.
    - We might actually "save" Argus according to Velen: the planet is almost cracking as we can see in the pictures where it's shown. Won't save anything but the Army of Light, and Alleria, who has been captured by the Legion, but she's been fel-corrupted, and Sylvannas will use her body to transfer her soul into her sister's body because Genn almost killed her. Argus? Illidan is going to blow the planet.

If I had a bet to take, I think we'll hear of Sargeras in this cinematic, he'll be the one that finish Kil'Jaeden. And we'll hear of Turalyon, he'll be the one who saves us from the exploding spaceship.

Deleted
    Lame to have Kil'jaeden grovel before Velen's hooves. The guy is supposed to be the fucking Deceiver, and there he lies confessing his weaknesses? He plunged countless worlds to war from the shadows, barely breaking a sweat in the process.
    I knew they were going this way when he argued with Sargeras that the Legion had 'nothing to show' in the face of defeat.
    Uhm, hello? You destroyed thousands of worlds, turned countless beings to ash or forced them into servitude.
    What a bitch, shame on Blizzard as usual.

The rest was good tho.
    Illidan devious fucker as I know him.

I love the KJ and Velen part - two friends that loved each other more than even brothers could, torn apart by Sargeras's corruption.

KJ still loved Velen and that bond was the reason he hunted Draenei... all just to punish Velen for what KJ has seen as betrayal and dooming their people by opposing sargeras.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Lame to have Kil'jaeden grovel before Velen's hooves. The guy is supposed to be the fucking Deceiver, and there he lies confessing his weaknesses? He plunged countless worlds to war from the shadows, barely breaking a sweat in the process.
    I knew they were going this way when he argued with Sargeras that the Legion had 'nothing to show' in the face of defeat.
    Uhm, hello? You destroyed thousands of worlds, turned countless beings to ash or forced them into servitude.
    That groveling comes off the heels of him having the shit beaten out of him to literally within an inch of his life. He is literally dying.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    holy fucking shitballs
    what i said!!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Lord Sargeras... is it over?

No, my minion. Next week you will be slain a guildion times.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

10+ Year Old Account

The rest was good tho.
    Illidan devious fucker as I know him.
    Kil'jaeden wasn't groveling, he was revealing his true feelings. Groveling is begging for mercy. He was just really beat up. He never asked for or seemed like he was expecting quarter, he just confessed that he admired Velen's capacity for hope, which Kil'jaeden himself did not have. There was even a hint of encouragement to find a way to win against Sargeras.

This part is especially funny:

there he lies confessing his weaknesses?
    What a pussy, am I right? How dare he do something cowardly like openly and honestly confess what was truly in his heart. A real man keeps his genuine vulnerabilities hidden deep, deep down and never, ever lets anyone see them. Y'know, like how brave people do.

If anything, everything Kil'jaeden did up to this point was an act of weakness - rather than doing the hard thing and standing against Sargeras, he folded and meekly went along serving the Dark Titan. The last final hint of encouragement against Sargeras was the first hint of defiant bravery he ever expressed, the first thing he ever did that was worth doing since he became a demon.

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Interactable NPCs after defeating KJ, when you get ported to Azsuna

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Interactable NPCs after defeating KJ, when you get ported to Azsuna
    Could you screenshot the convos?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peach774 View Post
    Could you screenshot the convos?
    Velen:
    I always knew I would see Argus again. Our homecoming appeared time and again in my visions.But I never imagined this.There can be no doubt that the fates of my world and yours are intertwined. Can Argus be saved, or must it be sacrificed to stop Sargeras? My visions are clouded, uncertain.It seems we must forge our own destiny. Light save us all, <name>.

Khadgar:
    "The Sargerite Keystone tore through the fabric of reality. Now the homeworld of the Legion looms before us, its armies poised to strike.Turalyon is out there somewhere. Alleria too, I hope. If we can find my old friends, perhaps the Army of the Light can help us end this war."

Lord Illidan Stormrage:
    "Argus. Throne of the Burning Legion. Its infernal machines provide Sargeras with an infinite army. Time to deprive the Dark Titan of his prize. Our course is clear. We must take the fight to Argus and bring the Legion to its knees.

The following is dialogue from Maiev, which was datamined but did not make it to live servers:
    "One of the Legion's masters has fallen at last, yet this war is far from over.Was this the true plan of Sargeras all along? His ultimate endgame? Or perhaps this is another's doing. Someone who has betrayed this world before.<Maiev narrows her eyes as she looks toward the sky.>I will be watching... and ready."

From Wowhead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Kil'jaeden wasn't groveling, he was revealing his true feelings. Groveling is begging for mercy. He was just really beat up. He never asked for or seemed like he was expecting quarter, he just confessed that he admired Velen's capacity for hope, which Kil'jaeden himself did not have. There was even a hint of encouragement to find a way to win against Sargeras.

This part is especially funny:

What a pussy, am I right? How dare he do something cowardly like openly and honestly confess what was truly in his heart. A real man keeps his genuine vulnerabilities hidden deep, deep down and never, ever lets anyone see them. Y'know, like how brave people do.

If anything, everything Kil'jaeden did up to this point was an act of weakness - rather than doing the hard thing and standing against Sargeras, he folded and meekly went along serving the Dark Titan. The last final hint of encouragement against Sargeras was the first hint of defiant bravery he ever expressed, the first thing he ever did that was worth doing since he became a demon.
    Except Kil'jaeden has been a demon for 25,000 years at this point, you'd expect being an agent of chaos for that long he hardly cares about expressing his feelings anymore.
    It's the typical Blizzard fashion of how they bring this revelation about that always puts me in disbelief of how cliché it is.
    Had they taken even an inch more effort to atleast foreshadow this confession earlier, it would've been acceptable.
    Reality has it that Kil'jaeden is portrayed as a malevolent monster utterly without compassion and mercy,
    but we get this bomb dropped in a trailer and a cutscene,
    jeej...

Defending the actions of a fictional character I can understand to a degree, but not when you know what team was behind writing him.

Except Kil'jaeden has been a demon for 25,000 years at this point, you'd expect being an agent of chaos for that long he hardly cares about expressing his feelings anymore.
    It's the typical Blizzard fashion of how they bring this revelation about that always puts me in disbelief of how cliché it is.
    Had they taken even an inch more effort to atleast foreshadow this confession earlier, it would've been acceptable.
    Reality has it that Kil'jaeden is portrayed as a malevolent monster utterly without compassion and mercy,
    but we get this bomb dropped in a trailer and a cutscene,
    jeej...

Defending the actions of a fictional character I can understand to a degree, but not when you know what team was behind writing him.
    demons are thinking, feeling creatures.

they're inclined to chaotic behavior, but they still have individual personalities. i doubt becoming one erases your personality.

it can just twist the way to feel.