910 Arms/Fury Warrior 3/9 H LFG

As the title says, 910, fairly poorly itemized, arms/fury warrior looking for a long term home.

Current guild decided to prioritize friends/family and sub-par damage/survivability ahead of people of decent caliber to gear and progress through TOS.

Thus, begins my search to find a new home.

I have plenty of raiding experience dating back to BC, WotLK, Cata, and MOP on a mage and paladin. Took a break during WOD, and began Legion as a mage clearing 5/7M EN.

Since taking a break from raiding due to real life, I have come back and geared up my warrior for TOS.

Currently:
    10/10 H NH (got these kills 2 weeks prior to TOS as that is when I leveled)
    3/9 H TOS

I would prefer a 2 night/week guild. I cannot do Tuesdays however due to work.
    Times are flexible, but prefer 7-11 pm CST.

I am looking to progress mythic content, knowing that I need some work on my gear/warrior skills.

Please contact me here or on Bnet: Mihay#1538

Logs can be provided upon request.

Debauchery Tea Party is an Alliance Proudmoore heroic raiding guild that was formed after the launch of legion by 5 raiders who grew tired of their cesspool Guild (PG™). We center ourselves around a mature adventuring atmosphere with our primary focus on raid progression and player development.

Raid Nights:Tues/Fri 6:00p– 8:00p server.
    Type: Semi-Hardcore
    GM: Zugare
    Officers: Fitch, Mavis, Raklen and Barbariccat
    Progression: 7/7 [H] Emerald Nightmare/ 3/3 [H] Trial of Valor, 10/10 [H] Nighthold, Currently 7/9 [N] TOS

Class/role needed: Ranged, Melee DPS and Healers.

*No Hunters*

Raider Requirements:
    Class proficiency and instance knowledge/research
    Voice Coms: Discord, Mic/headset
    Add-ons: DBM or BigWigs

(website under development).

Raider position/titles are earned not given.

Quote Originally Posted by Fitch42 View Post
    Debauchery Tea Party is an Alliance Proudmoore heroic raiding guild that was formed after the launch of legion by 5 raiders who grew tired of their cesspool Guild (PG™). We center ourselves around a mature adventuring atmosphere with our primary focus on raid progression and player development.

Raid Nights:Tues/Fri 6:00p– 8:00p server.
    Type: Semi-Hardcore
    GM: Zugare
    Officers: Fitch, Mavis, Raklen and Barbariccat
    Progression: 7/7 [H] Emerald Nightmare/ 3/3 [H] Trial of Valor, 10/10 [H] Nighthold, Currently 7/9 [N] TOS

Class/role needed: Ranged, Melee DPS and Healers.

*No Hunters*

Raider Requirements:
    Class proficiency and instance knowledge/research
    Voice Coms: Discord, Mic/headset
    Add-ons: DBM or BigWigs

(website under development).

Raider position/titles are earned not given.
    I cannot do Tuesdays.

Thank you for your post though.

Hi Mihay,

After reading your post, I think that Free Reign (A)- Tanaris would be a good fit for you. We are a friendly, semi-hardcore raiding guild. 4 hours of weekly raiding lead to focused, motivated runs while still allowing time for RL, or other in-game content. Two raid groups allow members to play at their own level, while running their alts on the off days.

Raids: 4/9 H ToS, 4/10M NH
    Th/M: 7pm - 9pm CST (2 raid groups)
    W/Sat: 7pm – 9pm CST Casual/Alt (Casual/Alt)

All are welcome to join the guild on a trial basis, but for placement on our raid teams please contact Drathen#1342 or Justintuck#1424 in game to set up a trial raid. I hope to hear from you soon.

Drathen#1342
    Justintuck#1424

<Lil Paddies> Baelgun

Raid Times: Fri/Sat | 8:30PM to 11:30PM EST

Progression: 7/9H

The team is built around 3/9M Raiders

Btag: Ozhu#11828

Hi everyone<Boss Inc> was formed by friends who have been raiding together for the last ten years! As time goes on things change and life happens. We still want to raid just not seven days a week lol. We formed this guild for just that reason fun in moderation. So that being said feel free to toss an app up and join us.

Currently 2/9H 9/9N ToS

Raid Times
    Thur-Fri 7-11pm server

Needs
    (All exceptional apps will be considered)
    dps in general
    hunter
    mage
    shadow priest
    Ele Shaman
    Rouge

Heals
    Shaman resto
    Pally Resto

Feel free to contact myself or another officer in game .

Bossashy#1883
    Musuno
    Grampz Lead Recruitment officer
    Vikingodin#11181