Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Antifa group declared a "Domestic Terrorist" group by New Jersey Homeland Security

https://www.njhomelandsecurity.gov/a...tifa?rq=antifa

This is great news.

I hope other states follow their lead.

If you see something, say something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Good ol' 'murica lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Good ol' 'murica lol
    Are you an antifa sympathizer?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Remember, republicans getting beaten up and terrorized is justified because antifa is on the right side of history and they are doing it to bigots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good ol' 'murica lol

An organization that dresses up like terrorists and bashes peoples heads in because they disagree with them? Yeah! They shouldn't be banned!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, but I know its not an organization.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post

An organization that dresses up like terrorists and bashes peoples heads in because they disagree with them? Yeah! They shouldn't be banned!
    Holy shit lol, implying they are as bad as ISIS?

As long as they don't declare BLM a terrorist group Antifa is ok in my books aswell.

http://i.imgur.com/au8QWmu.png

lol that fat piece of shit can't even afford a belt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    As long as they don't declare BLM a terrorist group Antifa is ok in my books aswell.
    Oh don't worry, if movements are free game now... just wait.

Really?

or·gan·i·za·tion
    ˌôrɡənəˈzāSH(ə)n/Submit
    noun
    an organized body of people with a particular purpose

- - - Updated - - -

Oh don't worry, if movements are free game now... just wait.
    Movements are fine, but if you engage in and direct violence to terrorize people than you are a terrorist.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit lol, implying they are as bad as ISIS?
    Not implying that. Not enough nuance in my post to do that. But you're hysterical in saying that they're not an organization. That's just delusional. They have multiple facebook groups. Theres a subreddit dedicated to anarcho communism. And they get together and dress the same way, and chant, and beat the living hell out of people. That's an organization.

or·gan·i·za·tion

ˌôrɡənəˈzāSH(ə)n/
    noun
    [COLOR=#878787 !important][/COLOR]

an organized body of people with a particular purpose, especially a business, society, association, etc.
      [COLOR=#878787 !important]"a research organization"[/COLOR]
      synonyms: company, firm, corporation, institution, group, consortium, conglomerate, agency, association, society; More

the action of organizing something.
      [COLOR=#878787 !important]"the organization of conferences and seminars"[/COLOR]
      synonyms: planning, arrangement, coordination, administration, organizing, running, management"the organization of conferences"

Its almost as if you dont care what organization actually means because an easy google search proves that your wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post

or·gan·i·za·tion

ˌôrɡənəˈzāSH(ə)n/
    noun
    [COLOR=#878787 !important][/COLOR]

an organized body of people with a particular purpose, especially a business, society, association, etc.
      [COLOR=#878787 !important]"a research organization"[/COLOR]
      synonyms: company, firm, corporation, institution, group, consortium, conglomerate, agency, association, society; More

the action of organizing something.
      [COLOR=#878787 !important]"the organization of conferences and seminars"[/COLOR]
      synonyms: planning, arrangement, coordination, administration, organizing, running, management"the organization of conferences"

Its almost as if you dont care what organization actually means because an easy google search proves that your wrong.

Not implying that. Not enough nuance in my post to do that. But you're hysterical in saying that they're not an organization. That's just delusional. They have multiple facebook groups. Theres a subreddit dedicated to anarcho communism. And they get together and dress the same way, and chant, and beat the living hell out of people. That's an organization.

So neither of you acteally know what an organization is? Who are the leaders? What is the hierarchy?
    And all Anarch-communists are antifa? lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Really?

or·gan·i·za·tion
    ˌôrɡənəˈzāSH(ə)n/Submit
    noun
    an organized body of people with a particular purpose

- - - Updated - - -

Movements are fine, but if you engage in and direct violence to terrorize people than you are a terrorist.
    Actually the definition of terrorist is one who uses acts of force and shows of violence for a political agenda. You could say the United States of America and Republicans have been terrorists for decades with that logic.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

https://www.njhomelandsecurity.gov/a...tifa?rq=antifa

This is great news.

I hope other states follow their lead.

If you see something, say something.
    Lmao did you even read that link?

"In December 2016, a group known as the Antifascist Action-Nebraska engaged in a doxing campaign against a prominent member of American Vanguard, a white supremacist organization. The group published his personal information on several social media platforms and posted fliers on the University of Nebraska Omaha campus, calling for his expulsion."

"On March 28, a small fight occurred between Antifa members and supporters of the US President during a rally in Seaside Heights (Ocean County). Because of advance publicity about the event on social media, local and state law enforcement officers were able to keep altercations to a minimum."

Simply terrifying stuff. Basically ISIS. We can't allow this kind of violence to proliferate.
    Beta Club Brosquad

10+ Year Old Account
    So neither of you acteally know what an organization is? Who are the leaders? What is the hierarchy?
    And all Anarch-communists are antifa? lol.
    http://www.bamn.com/

http://www.berkeleyside.com/2016/06/...local-teacher/

One of their leaders is a violet nutjob that goes around threatening people. And trying to assault people... like a moron.

Last edited by Mister Cheese; 2017-07-05 at 10:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    Lmao did you even read that link?

"In December 2016, a group known as the Antifascist Action-Nebraska engaged in a doxing campaign against a prominent member of American Vanguard, a white supremacist organization. The group published his personal information on several social media platforms and posted fliers on the University of Nebraska Omaha campus, calling for his expulsion."

"On March 28, a small fight occurred between Antifa members and supporters of the US President during a rally in Seaside Heights (Ocean County). Because of advance publicity about the event on social media, local and state law enforcement officers were able to keep altercations to a minimum."

Simply terrifying stuff. Basically ISIS. We can't allow this kind of violence to proliferate.
    It's almost as if decapitation, rape and genocide are comparable to petty internet crime and protests that are incited into riots to these people.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

You'll have to actually disprove of any right wing terrorism before anyone takes your critique of left wing terrorism.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deathquoi View Post
    lmao did you even read that link?

"in december 2016, a group known as the antifascist action-nebraska engaged in a doxing campaign against a prominent member of american vanguard, a white supremacist organization. The group published his personal information on several social media platforms and posted fliers on the university of nebraska omaha campus, calling for his expulsion."

"on march 28, a small fight occurred between antifa members and supporters of the us president during a rally in seaside heights (ocean county). Because of advance publicity about the event on social media, local and state law enforcement officers were able to keep altercations to a minimum."

simply terrifying stuff. Basically isis. We can't allow this kind of violence to proliferate.
    o

m

g

antifa did what? Dox a bunch of fascists?? Poor guys #facistlivesmatter

10+ Year Old Account
    All I see is a website with some very honorable goals, not a wretched hive of scum and villainy full of evil masterminds that the right always seems to be afraid of.

What, do you think Hilary Clinton is going to lead these people? Rofl.

I remember all the "Obama must go" posts on Breitbart and daily mail 8 years ago. Good times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Antifa is scum and I love watching videos of them being destroyed by the police
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.