Deleted

So I just got the new divine storm chest

Has anyone found where this might be usefull?
    I've found that on mass trash pulls in m+ it shines at times since you get full stacks rather quick. Tried it out on some lfr NH and it comparing it to the other better legendaries it's not really that good.

I can see the value if you just dinged your ret paladin to 110 but other then that I don't really know.

Just a weird legendary to add to the pool imho.

Encounters like Spellblade and Tichondrius, basically.

It's value changes based on the fight and your group composition.

A fight with waves of adds that need to be killed extremely quickly then it's possible you would want to use it, but that's only in very specific niche circumstances and even then if your group has alot of front loaded burst aoe than it might not be worth using.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can probably see it being used on the Naga Witch boss in ToS so far, probably it will shine in M+ with Teeming.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

In terms of raiding in ToS it'd be super strong on Kiljaeden, Mistress, Harjatan, Sisters and Desolate host due to the fact that the Aoe/cleave you do on those fights is temporary based on add spawns.

It's never going to be strong to the point where other legendaries aren't stronger though. It's also a tier slot.

In terms of M+ it's pretty good. If you combine it with the legendary shoulders you could really wreck the shit out of a mob pack.

Desolate Host physical realm.
    Mistress depending on Kill speed.
    Harjatan.

Problem is it won't be all too amazing comparing throughput with other leggos. You should just equip it if that is your only option.

Using it is definitely a lesson in being patient; waiting for at least a few stacks to build up can feel interminable, especially during Crusade.

Deleted
    In mythic+ if u hard change gear sets between wings.
    In ToS would be reluctant and would require some proper theorycraft to answer.

I just got it after my guilds Harjatan kill yesterday. Really don't know if I should be happy about it or not. Replaced Liadrin's and ran it with KJBW for Mistress and pulled what seemed to be decent numbers. My only useful Legends are Liadrin's, KJBW, and the chest. If anyone has a tip on which would be the best combo out of those I would greatly appreciate it as I'm kinda lost on what to use atm. I dont have the T20 2 or 4 pc yet (just got back from a 2 week break).
    "A wise king never seeks war, but is always prepared for it. A strong king never gives into fear, but provides courage and strength to his subjects. For the truest victory, is stirring the hearts of your people."

Quote Originally Posted by Jkalz7 View Post
    I just got it after my guilds Harjatan kill yesterday. Really don't know if I should be happy about it or not. Replaced Liadrin's and ran it with KJBW for Mistress and pulled what seemed to be decent numbers. My only useful Legends are Liadrin's, KJBW, and the chest. If anyone has a tip on which would be the best combo out of those I would greatly appreciate it as I'm kinda lost on what to use atm. I dont have the T20 2 or 4 pc yet (just got back from a 2 week break).
    I hate to say "sim yourself" but I've found that's what is the most useful for me in figuring out what is best it will especially depend on if you have decent rings to replace Liandrins or if you have some nice trinkets to replace KJBW or would using the chest break up a set bonus? etc. Just depends on what gear you have in your bags to swap stuff around.

Quote Originally Posted by Anida View Post
    I hate to say "sim yourself" but I've found that's what is the most useful for me in figuring out what is best it will especially depend on if you have decent rings to replace Liandrins or if you have some nice trinkets to replace KJBW or would using the chest break up a set bonus? etc. Just depends on what gear you have in your bags to swap stuff around.
    I used to sim fairly often, just have been too lazy to get the new update. :P I also feel like when comparing trinkets that sims aren't as reliable, but that's just a personal feeling and might just be all in my head. I have a really good ring replacement which is what made me try KJBW and the chest first, but I also have a couple trinkets that could be good replacements that i'm just not sure on. Just got a 920 Cinders but none of my guildies have one yet, (one of them also said the proc rate is trash so I shouldn't bother, but I haven't seen anything on that) the other is a 925 PvP strength-vers on use that I want to test since it has so much strength, but vers isn't really appealing so idk if it'll be worth. Also 2 other 885 trinks from NH, but the ilvl is so low I don't think they can stack up. I might just have to do the update and sim some more, trying to comparing trinkets is just the worst
    "A wise king never seeks war, but is always prepared for it. A strong king never gives into fear, but provides courage and strength to his subjects. For the truest victory, is stirring the hearts of your people."

I used to sim fairly often, just have been too lazy to get the new update. :P I also feel like when comparing trinkets that sims aren't as reliable, but that's just a personal feeling and might just be all in my head. I have a really good ring replacement which is what made me try KJBW and the chest first, but I also have a couple trinkets that could be good replacements that i'm just not sure on. Just got a 920 Cinders but none of my guildies have one yet, (one of them also said the proc rate is trash so I shouldn't bother, but I haven't seen anything on that) the other is a 925 PvP strength-vers on use that I want to test since it has so much strength, but vers isn't really appealing so idk if it'll be worth. Also 2 other 885 trinks from NH, but the ilvl is so low I don't think they can stack up. I might just have to do the update and sim some more, trying to comparing trinkets is just the worst
    Cinders is worth using.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Cinders is worth using.
    920 Cinders > 875 CoF?

920 Cinders > 875 CoF?
    Hmm.. that might be more tricky because the ilvl difference is pretty big. Probably best to do a couple different timed sims (one where you get an extra Crusade vs one where you don't), but my first instinct would be that CoF is better if you get an extra Crusade out of it, otherwise Cinders is better. CoF is very dependent on fight length.

920 Cinders > 875 CoF?
    Resounding yes. Whosoever told you Infernal Cinders is shit needs to stop giving advice. Infernal Cinders does more damage than Vial of Ceasless Toxin under optimal usage without external critical chance increase. CoF has long been a non factor in the trinket rankings.

And I'm speaking from someone who has 915 Cinder, 920 Vial, 900 CoF and 935 Cradle. Comparing them all myself in a sample fight length of 8 minutes. Running talents 1212111+2, Soul of Highlord + Chains of Tharyn T19 2p + T20 4p.
    Last edited by SnorlaxJeng; 2017-07-08 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Hmm.. that might be more tricky because the ilvl difference is pretty big. Probably best to do a couple different timed sims (one where you get an extra Crusade vs one where you don't), but my first instinct would be that CoF is better if you get an extra Crusade out of it, otherwise Cinders is better. CoF is very dependent on fight length.
    Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxJeng View Post
    Resounding yes. Whosoever told you Infernal Cinders is shit needs to stop giving advice. Infernal Cinders does more damage than Vial of Ceasless Toxin under optimal usage without external critical chance increase. CoF has long been a non factor in the trinket rankings.

And I'm speaking from someone who has 915 Cinder, 920 Vial, 900 CoF and 935 Cradle. Comparing them all myself in a sample fight length of 8 minutes. Running talents 1212111+2, Soul of Highlord + Chains of Tharyn T19 2p + T20 4p.
    Damn I forgot to even take fight lengths into account. I'll do the timed sims and see what results I get, Cinders is probably better unless its a really long fight. Also, I'm envious of your godly legend/tier luck Snorlax