Thread: Dota or Lol?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Both are free, both have their own charms. Personally I'd suggest Dota 2!

Why nobody mentions heroes of newerth? back between 2010-2013 I used to play it a lot. if it is still around give it a shot too I would say.

Meh, why play either of these when HotS in superior than them in pretty much every aspect.

I mean, sure, if you enjoy playing on one map forever and ever, then by all means, but any sane person would rather play something a bit more interesting than lol or dota.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Meh, why play either of these when HotS in superior than them in pretty much every aspect.

I mean, sure, if you enjoy playing on one map forever and ever, then by all means, but any sane person would rather play something a bit more interesting than lol or dota.
    Not sure if you're trying to bait or not =S

Both are solid games. I am not sure how LoL is evolved as I haven't played it for ages, but I think DotA is a better game.

both are good, but i pref. Dota 2 handsdown

League of Legends, easier.

Deleted
    Lol is much better for me

League of Legends is better because Riki and Axe do not exist in that universe.

Both games are really fucking bad, but if you absolutely insist on playing one, it might as well be Dota 2.

Dota 2 is by far the better game.

I couldn't stand runes and the early game in Lol is sooooooo boooooring. You just sit in lane against your opponent: farm and harass. The only person who moves around and does anything is the jungle.

Lanes and roles in dota are so much more dynamic that the game is a lot different and exciting everytime. I don't have to just sit in a single lane, I can pick a hero and roam around and make plays. With towers being weaker, if someone dives on my under the tower, my team can respond with TPs and punish them. But if the diver gets out alive then my team wasted tps and/or has to walk back to their lane.

Its just so much more exciting.

In my opinion LoL is wicked fun but gets stale quite rapidly. Things tend to get really repetitive. Dota just seems to be more variable from game to game.

I've heard lol is a bit more dynamic than dota2. I dont play any longer though, saves me a lot of time for the real life.

Frankly both have gotten very boring.

LoL used to be fun many years ago, before the way that teams are structured and heroes are itemized became completely unchanging and boring.
    LoL gameplay is really basic and its items are really basic and its player roles are simple and overall its... all simple and basic.

Dota2 has more variety in how the teams (lanes) are decided and how heroes can be built but frankly it has gotten boring as well.

Both games have some of the worst communities and most toxic player bases you will ever encounter and i do not recommend playing it without a full friends-party and with enemy chat muted.

I would go for Dota because Dota is live

Deleted
    Sure Dota 2

- - - Updated - - -

Trust me, Dota 2 is better

Blademaster
    5+ Year Old Account
    I prefer playing Dota 2 because a better MOBA game that fits for me.

I choose Dota 2! <3