Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    did somebody said 50% 50% win/lost ratio?
    i love being able to play 1 game the day i'm supposed to win matches , and 20 games the day i have all the time i want

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop playing a Quick Match? It is a absolute coin toss you can hardly take seriously.

Or maybe you are simply not good at Zeratul. Obviously I can't read your performance out of mere results, but a lot of people are pushing it on one Hero they like as a character despite struggling to embrace the playstyle. The same cognitive dissonance I experience with Malthael, I like him as character, but I find playing him dull even though he is strong given the right circumstance.

What I am trying to say is, you need to separate gameplay and character if you go for results and play Heroes you are good on.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    Sigh, I really need to just uninstall
    as someone who finally decided to uninstall hots this weekend due to two weeks of consistently trash game quality - do it, you won't regret it

the game does not deserve the amount of goodwill it gets considering how non-existent their systems are to punish people who consistently ruin games for everyone else
    Last edited by Dizzeeyooo; 2017-07-09 at 09:07 PM.

Yea I am close to uninstalling myself, not because of losing streaks but because,

1. Even when we win, the trash talking during draft gets old.

2. When you do lose, I've yet to encounter a group of people who knew how to lose gracefully. Not a single time. I mean everyone's all happy go lucky then lose a video game and just go autistic rage mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Yea I am close to uninstalling myself, not because of losing streaks but because,

1. Even when we win, the trash talking during draft gets old.

2. When you do lose, I've yet to encounter a group of people who knew how to lose gracefully. Not a single time. I mean everyone's all happy go lucky then lose a video game and just go autistic rage mode.
    I never experienced anything like this in EU, sure you get occasional complainers but never to such extent you are describing in numerous threads.

You can still block messages from people you don't have in friend list, turn off chat completely and only time you got to cope with a complainer is during draft. However I still don't understand why people get all so ruffled up by somebody being passive-aggressive in a video game chat.

You either get a guy talking non-sense, which is amusing, or simply telling a truth. However people have hard time accepting it.

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    I never experienced anything like this in EU, sure you get occasional complainers but never to such extent you are describing in numerous threads
    happened for me all the time in diamond/masters hl, especially this season - eventually it gets boring

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    happened for me all the time in diamond/masters hl, especially this season - eventually it gets boring
    Still I just have no compassion for people complaining about complainers. People put their time and energy into something and if they feel threatened, they can snap.

It is life, tiny and meaningless conflicts in grand scheme of things happen almost daily. How can you hate somebody sharing your passion? Obviously the higher you go, you generally get more assertive AND passionate people. Your personality is a huge drive behind your success, some people are calm and calculated while others reach success through embracing their emotions. You can never get rid of that, in lower levels of play you get disillusioned people believing they are better than they truly are and in higher levels of play you reach even further personality extremes.

Truest sign of good players is not their mechanical skills or game sense, it is the ability to take criticism and cope with disagreements and setbacks. People see every comment as personal attack and sensible remark can quickly escalate into petty conflicts.

People talk about 'toxic' community only when it comes to players initiating provocative communication, while players who respond in negative manner see themselves as victims which couldn't be further from the truth.

People talk about 'toxic' community only when it comes to players initiating provocative communication
    not really

toxic community = people who afk out of games with little to no penalty, people who throw drafts with little to no penalty, people who tilt instantly whenever someone picks a hero they wanted to play/picks a hero that is not tier s or 1 on their favourite tier list , people who just generally make games completely horrible for the other 9 players involved with little to no penalty - people who do all these things while being careful to not type anything during games so they can escape the pathetic only real form of punishment this game has

I absolutely love this game, from when I first tried it in alpha to now with my level 1006 account, and I could care less about people using rude words on the internet - what I do care about is how their attitude towards "toxicity" since alpha has not changed in the slightest - "rude words in chat are bad, everything else is fine", and after two weeks where 90% of games feature one or more of the above, enough is enough
    Last edited by Dizzeeyooo; 2017-07-10 at 09:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    not really

toxic community = people who afk out of games with little to no penalty, people who throw drafts with little to no penalty, people who tilt instantly whenever someone picks a hero they wanted to play/picks a hero that is not tier s or 1 on their favourite tier list , people who just generally make games completely horrible for the other 9 players involved with little to no penalty - people who do all these things while being careful to not type anything during games so they can escape the pathetic only real form of punishment this game has

I absolutely love this game, from when I first tried it in alpha to now with my level 1006 account, and I could care less about people using rude words on the internet - what I do care about is how their attitude towards "toxicity" since alpha has not changed in the slightest - "rude words in chat are bad, everything else is fine", and after two weeks where 90% of games feature one or more of the above, enough is enough
    I find it hard to believe, doesn't happen to me as often.

The games I lost on intentional bad behaviour is like 1 out of 20 losses, most games I lost were because of bad gameplay or drafting. Usually I see people throwing tantrums when they are called out for repeated mistakes which can escalate into intentional throwing.

I find it hard to believe, doesn't happen to me as often.

The games I lost on intentional bad behaviour is like 1 out of 20 losses, most games I lost were because of bad gameplay or drafting. Usually I see people throwing tantrums when they are called out for repeated mistakes which can escalate into intentional throwing.
    lucky you, I guess

lucky you, I guess
    Luck doesn't really exist in MOBAs. At lower than Master/Grand Master or Master/Challenger in League, you will lose at most 3 games out of 100 because of your team.

10+ Year Old Account
    After playing placements today and two lost because on first game Azmodan didin't care and move solo. On second eh no comment.

I uinstalled game, i will install back tomorow only for friday hero's brawls and nothing more. I am done! Seriously only 2 games i won yesterday in HL placements and it is hell. Guess my bad series must continue...