Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Reading comprehension not your thing, I see.

For one, I didn't die.

Two, the rogue would have done that with a single ability in one GCD, with no counterplay. That's cancer.

When you get back to 3rd grade, for that remedial reading class, let them know I sent you, they'll cut you a good deal.
    Here's the thing with PvP in general: it's not made to be balanced around the complaints of whiners like yourself, luckily.

Also, ad hominems huh, real mature of you. Really shows that you're in the right here. I'm aware you didn't die, I was making a joke out of you using one fight to determine that WPvP is cancer which would be absolutely retarded.

Turns out, as you proved in this post, that that's exactly what you did.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Here's the thing with PvP in general: it's not made to be balanced around the complaints of whiners like yourself, luckily.

Also, ad hominems huh, real mature of you. Really shows that you're in the right here. I'm aware you didn't die, I was making a joke out of you using one fight to determine that WPvP is cancer which would be absolutely retarded.

Turns out, as you proved in this post, that that's exactly what you did.
    Your reply is absolutely illogical. You basically dismissed his whole post and repeated to the nonsense you wrote above.
    Denial isn't healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Outside of extreme cases with buffs and other things going on nobody is taking you down in 2 hits. Warriors stupid front end burst, even more so with legendary items and procs all at once, are a much larger issue and even then it is manageable if you pay attention. World pvp is far from balances, but that isn't really the issue. It is for a long time most people on pvp servers were in zero danger of being attacked much less dying due to server faction balance. Now with phasing and cross server pvp actually happens at all times in all zones.
    WPvP wouldn't be so bad and would actually be way better with cross server if it weren't for the complete lack of balance when it comes to servers being merged. As it stands on some servers the population is entirely dominated by one faction and this leads to incredibly frustrating times trying to do World Quests or anything else for that matter. Someone comes to gank me on a character while I'm doing things I would gladly fight back and probably enjoy myself even if I lost, but when I try to fight back and immediately get swarmed by 3-4 other people there is zero chance I will have fun and zero chance of escaping let alone fighting. Just on my server the vast majority of my time spent is avoiding the 4-1 horde population roaming around crushing anyone that so much as lands on the ground in front of them in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    Your reply is absolutely illogical. You basically dismissed his whole post and repeated to the nonsense you wrote above.
    Denial isn't healthy.
    So, WPvP = cancer because a Rogue almost killed a tank. Better if the tank was simply unkillable by similarly geared DPS? The point of WPvP isn't for it to be perfectly balanced, but with a spec that can potentially kill tanks, we're closer to balance than before. A tank kills every other spec with no effort or skill, is that what you prefer?

Outside of extreme cases with buffs and other things going on nobody is taking you down in 2 hits. Warriors stupid front end burst, even more so with legendary items and procs all at once, are a much larger issue and even then it is manageable if you pay attention. World pvp is far from balances, but that isn't really the issue. It is for a long time most people on pvp servers were in zero danger of being attacked much less dying due to server faction balance. Now with phasing and cross server pvp actually happens at all times in all zones.
    What part of eviscerate hitting for over 5m do you not understand? Go and duel a sub rogue. I posted screenshots the other day of an 880 sub rogue 2 shotting my 920 dh with a 2.4m and 2.8m evis, 880 ilvl...Arcane mages can 1 shot as well, frost mages, feral druids, both warrior specs, survival, ww monks can all kill you in a gcd.

At the moment dmg is not reduced in wpvp. Classes that crit for millions in pve, do so as well in wpvp.

So, WPvP = cancer because a Rogue almost killed a tank. Better if the tank was simply unkillable by similarly geared DPS? The point of WPvP isn't for it to be perfectly balanced, but with a spec that can potentially kill tanks, we're closer to balance than before. A tank kills every other spec with no effort or skill, is that what you prefer?
    Please go back and read his post again, you obviously have reading comprehension problems, or are trolling.
    Either way, you are not worth my time anymore.

WPVP is absolutely broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    WPVP is absolutely broken.
    And it does not matter because the only reward for doing it is a few world quests, and you can very easily do any of them if you A) group up or B) 9/10 times just do the objectives and don't fuck with people and they probably won't fuck with you.

World PvP is inherently broken, due to its openness.
    It isn't meant to be balanced.
    There is instanced PvP for that.

As much as it isn't fun to be on the receiving end, it is what it is.
    And that isn't going to change.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Wish they'd make the entire place a sanctuary zone. Nobody's interested in your grand de tutti jerk competition.

Quote Originally Posted by buckflizz View Post
    And how could they fix wpvp? By aplying templates to wpvp aswell? Plsss..what a fuking joke
    That'd be a start, yeah. Better than it is currently at least.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    That'd be a start, yeah. Better than it is currently at least.
    I have this wild idea. I know this might sound crazy, but I just thought of it. What IF they'd introduce this gear that jumps to a certain ilevel if you enter in pvp combat. If you aren't in pvp combat, the ilevel of this gear would be lower. This gear would only be obtainable from doing pvp. You'll kill boars slightly slower if you equip this gear, but it would be BIS for pvp and would act as a kind of lifesaver in pvp situations in the open world as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wpvp is cancer because it's cancer, his example was simply that: an example.

I literally 1shot nearly every single thing I come across with mantle and dreadlord on my rogue, now tell me that aint cancer lol.

That isn't unbalanced, that is completely broken. Sure as hell is funny though.. but would be nice if it wasn't fucked to play my alts like sham without getting raped 24/7 by all the OP aids out there.

Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    I have this wild idea. I know this might sound crazy, but I just thought of it. What IF they'd introduce this gear that jumps to a certain ilevel if you enter in pvp combat. If you aren't in pvp combat, the ilevel of this gear would be lower. This gear would only be obtainable from doing pvp. You'll kill boars slightly slower if you equip this gear, but it would be BIS for pvp and would act as a kind of lifesaver in pvp situations in the open world as well.

I can't believe they ever removed this system in the first place, I guess the pve'rs always have to be the best in open world PVP ....

But they'd also need to bring back base resil or something similar.. it isn't just about ilvl.
    Last edited by Lazuli; 2017-07-10 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    What part of eviscerate hitting for over 5m do you not understand? Go and duel a sub rogue. I posted screenshots the other day of an 880 sub rogue 2 shotting my 920 dh with a 2.4m and 2.8m evis, 880 ilvl...Arcane mages can 1 shot as well, frost mages, feral druids, both warrior specs, survival, ww monks can all kill you in a gcd.

At the moment dmg is not reduced in wpvp. Classes that crit for millions in pve, do so as well in wpvp.
    Well you just said 5 million now you are saying 2.4 and 2.8. Maybe the issue is you are full of it. Next you are going to say you were in Dargbrul arena or something like that.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Well you just said 5 million now you are saying 2.4 and 2.8. Maybe the issue is you are full of it. Next you are going to say you were in Dargbrul arena or something like that.
    An 880 rogue hit me for 2.4 and 2.8m, learn to read idiot. A rogue around 920 will hit you for 6m easily...

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    An 880 rogue hit me for 2.4 and 2.8m, learn to read idiot. A rogue around 920 will hit you for 6m easily...
    The damage doesn't more then double in a 40 item level window.

The damage doesn't more then double in a 40 item level window.
    Go and duel a sub rogue or an arcane mage. I'm done.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    snip
    Lmao, people defending WPvP.

Want to see something hilarious? Here's a gif of something that happened on my realm, which was a big World PvP hub for EU. We were preparing for a guild fight when ONE ROGUE did this to us with fan of knives:

https://i.gyazo.com/c9d46f9928dc4623...ace19539f2.mp4

In case it was unclear due to GIF quality, he one shot our entire 10-man raid group with fan of knives.

This was a while ago, too. It's even more broken (somehow) now.
    Last edited by Krusza; 2017-07-10 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krassz View Post
    Lmao, people defending WPvP.

Want to see something hilarious? Here's a gif of something that happened on my realm, which was a big World PvP hub for EU. We were preparing for a guild fight when ONE ROGUE did this to us with fan of knives:

https://i.gyazo.com/c9d46f9928dc4623...ace19539f2.mp4

In case it was unclear due to GIF quality, he one shot our entire 10-man raid group with fan of knives.

This was a while ago, too. It's even more broken (somehow) now.
    Not defending it just pointing out clear bull shit. If people have a real case they don't need to exaggerate or lie, stick to the facts and you are good. Hyperbolic statements certainly don't help.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not defending it just pointing out clear bull shit. If people have a real case they don't need to exaggerate or lie, stick to the facts and you are good. Hyperbolic statements certainly don't help.
    It's true though. There's a gif of a rogue one shotting our entire raid group. It's impossible to hyperbole WPvP damage.

Deleted
    I said that to my guild 3 hours ago, before talking about 7.3 they should work on world pvp because I got OS (yeah like in vanilla 1 spell) by arcane mage 3.6m