Weeeeell... not using double starsurges during movement and instead spam moonfire doesn't sound any better :P

Well the bonus buffs Moonfire damage so I would think they were intending spamming moonfire to sound better

I just took it as a increased dot dmg really. Seems odd to have an instant nuke buff an instant dot with more application damage to make it spammable. I mean, is this cataclysm where you could swing to arcane and spam moonfire and still compete on some fights in the early raids?

As it reads now, it should affect both initial and dot damage. I doubt they'll make the buff high enough to warrant moonfire spam but we'd lose less dmg if we have to spam during prolonged movement.

Which trinkets are you using for MM+/AoE boss ?
    I was thinking about whisper + unstable arcanocrystal (UA) but I do not have UA

Quote Originally Posted by EnurX View Post
    Which trinkets are you using for MM+/AoE boss ?
    I was thinking about whisper + unstable arcanocrystal (UA) but I do not have UA
    UA is just very strong in general for both single target and multi. Start spending those shards and hope you get lucky

Jim has also been up for two resets

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    Jim has also been up for two resets
    Fuck Jim and my 8 re-rolls in a row

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    I've started spending shards on trinkets. At least when you get the Arcanocrystal it will be guaranteed 880.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Hey that hurts, what did I ever do to you?

And agreed, fuck that boss and fuck that trinket.

Deleted
    Yeah... I got an 860 arcano on my druid I think the 2nd time Jim was up and haven't really un-equipped it since...

And ofc my warrior has 880 and hunter has 885+socket from nethershards

10+ Year Old Account
    I am watching Warcraftlogs and I see most moonkins are using Wild Charge now.
    What is the proper way to use it? Rotate+Jump + Activate?
    Is this better then Displacer beast because we don't lose 'global cooldowns' (if that's the correct term)?

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    I am watching Warcraftlogs and I see most moonkins are using Wild Charge now.
    What is the proper way to use it? Rotate+Jump + Activate?
    Is this better then Displacer beast because we don't lose 'global cooldowns' (if that's the correct term)?
    Displacer Beast teleport is typically too far and you have to shift back into Moonkin Form. Depending on where you need to go, yes rotate then wild charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Taalyn View Post
    Displacer Beast teleport is typically too far and you have to shift back into Moonkin Form. Depending on where you need to go, yes rotate then wild charge.
    I may try this in next week's heroic farm. I have been using displacer beast for so long, it may be a rough change. Is it generally better for soaking Armageddons on KJ? I never had an issue blinking to them.

Wild Charge is better almost everywhere, can't really tell on which ToS boss DB would be somehow crucial to take. Need to quickly get out of crap on the ground? Turn 90 degrees, Wild Charge, Starsurge - here, almost no damage lost and you're out of the crap. Need to move away from the boss to your camp (M Sisters, Desolate Host)? Wild Charge, Starsurge - and you're golden. Jumping before using WC doesn't actually increase range or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by vorchun View Post
    Jumping before using WC doesn't actually increase range or anything.
    It makes you look 100% cooler though

Jumping is mostly for not changing your direction of movement.

DB has two advantages, it gets you out of whatever you're in instantly, and it teleports you. With WC, you're still moving through it. Disadvantage is mainly that it puts you in cat and has a longer CD.

The core difference between the two is that WC has half the CD of DB. Wild Charge is available for basically every instance of movement you'll need it for.
    Whaleshark /spits on your science.

Quote Originally Posted by Irefusetodie View Post
    The core difference between the two is that WC has half the CD of DB. Wild Charge is available for basically every instance of movement you'll need it for.
    except as huth said, it cant teleport you through dangers, such as glaive throw on sisters, wheres displacer can safely get you through a terrible position where you would otherwise be caught

Same for mistress tornados. A fight where you wanna optimize the fish buff as muchy as you can,