Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calimon-ZJ View Post
    Wrong. JV does less damage. Final Verdict, Echo Golden Trait do not affect it.
    You feel satisfied with that post? The "wrong" is exagerated. JV does a tiny bit less damage. It's pretty much the same, outside the echo. The guy even said "about the same damage". It's worth using to get 5 stacks with DP procs.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2017-07-15 at 01:25 AM.

Wrong. JV does less damage. Final Verdict, Echo Golden Trait do not affect it.
    Well, you seem to have come to get rekt so, this is why I said "about the same damage"

Oh look, JV does MORE damage not including Whisper or TV relics? What is this sorcery? It's the natural variance of different gear lol. Weapon damage and strength are different between players. They're still pretty close to each other, but looks like you were Wrong about it necessarily being lower :^)

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Well, you seem to have come to get rekt so, this is why I said "about the same damage"

Oh look, JV does MORE damage not including Whisper or TV relics? What is this sorcery? It's the natural variance of different gear lol. Weapon damage and strength are different between players. They're still pretty close to each other, but looks like you were Wrong about it necessarily being lower :^)
    No. it does not echo with one of our golden traits. which means it does noticeably less damage. You're still very wrong. As usual.
    Last edited by Calimon-ZJ; 2017-07-15 at 04:50 AM.

No. it does not echo with one of our golden traits. which means it does noticeably less damage. You're still very wrong. As usual.
    I guess you were right, but it's not that much lower. I was referring to TV and JV by themselves, not echos.
    Last edited by Reith; 2017-07-15 at 06:09 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    I guess you were right, but it's not that much lower. I was referring to TV and JV by themselves, not echos.
    that is a rather useless comparision though seeing as unless you are still leveling you will have echos and should factor that in.

Quote Originally Posted by maaghen View Post
    that is a rather useless comparision though seeing as unless you are still leveling you will have echos and should factor that in.
    Not to mention Echo also benefits from Crusade, furthering the disparity in damage between justicars weaksauce heal and TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Not to mention Echo also benefits from Crusade, furthering the disparity in damage between justicars weaksauce heal and TV.
    It's still just 10% less. If you throw a 2m TV you get a 200k echo, so 2.2m. If you throw a 2m JV and no echo, you just did 2m, or 10% less.

You obviously shouldn't spend every DP proc on JV, but doing 10% less damage on one global to gain 2 extra Crusade stacks early or healing yourself to full (if needed) is a good trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Wutangrza View Post
    It's still just 10% less. If you throw a 2m TV you get a 200k echo, so 2.2m. If you throw a 2m JV and no echo, you just did 2m, or 10% less.

You obviously shouldn't spend every DP proc on JV, but doing 10% less damage on one global to gain 2 extra Crusade stacks early or healing yourself to full (if needed) is a good trade.
    Speaking of the differences between finishers, It'd make sense if they buffed Execution Sentence enough that it sufficiently rewards the slightly more complicated gameplay. Justicar's Vengeance kinda needs a buff too, tbh. Ideally, all the finishers would scale, but traits and echos don't affect the talented finishers at all, which seems like a bit of an oversight at this point.

Just got this the other day, and I have to say, I really undervalued this thing when I first saw it. Great leggo.
    lol casual - Ret masochist since 05

Rullk

Deleted
    The "Soul of Highlord" has circa 3000 Second Stats (Haste, Mastery, Crit) valued - ecery 915er Ring has better Stats than this legendary
    The other 970er Legendary-Rings have 4500 Second Stats

Why?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamdos View Post
    The "Soul of Highlord" has circa 3000 Second Stats (Haste, Mastery, Crit) valued - ecery 915er Ring has better Stats than this legendary
    The other 970er Legendary-Rings have 4500 Second Stats

Why?
    It originaly had 0 secondary stats. :P

Outside of that; the additional talent does seem stronger than what you have on other legendaries... so there needs to be a buy-off.

If it had another 1500 stats, or even if the mastery were a different stat, it'd probably be BiS in all situations, which Blizzard was probably trying to avoid.