10+ Year Old Account

Time to revise the rules for clarification and uniformity

From experience, I can say that the rules are very arbitrary or are at least enforced arbitrarily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    From experience, I can say that the rules are very arbitrary or are at least enforced arbitrarily.
    Hmm, my good sir, maybe you should offer some examples that aren't without reason? I mean, many have claimed what you say, just to be pointed out that there was reason after all.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

And this is about what?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Want to clarify which part you mean?

10+ Year Old Account
    Asking for a blanket explanation of the rules is not a very useful way to spend time for either us or you. What IS useful, for both you and us as moderators is specific situations. Links to specific posts we can look at.

If you have specific things that you feel were handled in the wrong way or have 2 similar situations that were handled differently, please just contact a global (blue) moderator and we will have a look at it and explain what was going on and take action if there's something we didn't do correctly.

That's what the globals are for, to help in those situations. But without specific links to posts there's not much we can explain about why things were handled in a certain way.

CLOSED.