Thread: PVP for healers

PVP for healers

Hello it's me Swineflu. Just checking in. Haven't played in a coon's age. I was wondering if PVP still sucks for healers? DPS still super bursty? Oodles of CC? Feels pointless? New players need not respond. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by swineflu View Post
    Hello it's me Swineflu. Just checking in. Haven't played in a coon's age. I was wondering if PVP still sucks for healers? DPS still super bursty? Oodles of CC? Feels pointless? New players need not respond. Thanks.
    Yes healing feels pointless in random BGs... If a few dps catch me alone it's GG, I will be forced to heal myself instead of helping my team for a while, while slowly inching my way across the map with a combo of things like greater fade and holy ward. Truly assinine how all it takes is a few dps blow cds on me to exert enough pressure to FORCE me into a position of keeping ONLY myself alive and being useless to my team... 40% passive damage reduction, greater fade, holy ward, and mostly instant casts are not NEARLY enough to do ANYTHING when I've got a few melee beating on me, rotating CCs and pseudo interrupts, it's ALL I CAN DO to stay alive at that point, FORGET about healing other people... it's like blizzard wants healers to be uselss...

Even typing that makes me mad at current state of useless healing... gonna log on to my bear druid and blow off some steam in wpvp...

10+ Year Old Account
    If you play a resto shaman or holy priest you're fine. Every other healer feels horrible to play right now in arena.

Dunno what that guy's talking about. Resto Druid still feels great as ever, pretty much unkillable. I haven't had in trouble in BGs/, 2v2s, or 3v3s.

Top 150 World Highest Rated Arena Healers:

Resto Shaman 27

Disc Priest 8
    Holy Priest 5
    Mistweaver Monk 4
    Holy Paladin 4

Resto Druid 0

If you play restoshaman you will have a good time. Might even enjoy the game as a priest.
    Probably shouldnt bother with Resto Druid unless you have some sick teammates for RMD.

Have fun!

Shaman have a lot of utility, decent defensives, decent cc/control, mana efficiency, an interrupt, and with well timed totems can keephealing their team while los'd/cc'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Top 150 World Highest Rated Arena Healers:

Resto Shaman 27

Disc Priest 8
    Holy Priest 5
    Mistweaver Monk 4
    Holy Paladin 4

Resto Druid 0

If you play restoshaman you will have a good time. Might even enjoy the game as a priest.
    Probably shouldnt bother with Resto Druid unless you have some sick teammates for RMD.

Have fun!
    This is the elite level. If you like to mess around in randoms or a few RBGs, Resto Druids and Holy Paladin's are very very strong. Compound that with the fact most DPS can't interrupt, cc, or gap close properly and you're in for a bad time.