Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Go fury, most things die in 2-3 globals.

And keep spamming BS when you get low, that thing is like MoP second wind.

Get a healer friend. I'm absolutely loving arms with a healer... Execute charge fun AF too. Our burst is extremely high so if you pop a defensive and blow cd's you'll kill any dps class. But f*** blood dk's.

Luckily world pvp doesn't matter and should only be done for fun.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    How are warriors against enh shamans ?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    Prots rek them. Don´t know bout the other speccs
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Fury Warrior here, I blow up people left and right. Tripple Heroic Leap in particular is awesome for world pvp.
    I got 5 Heroic Leaps! Fite me!
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Fury is awesome in world pvp. Find some alliance, pop everything and walk away unscathed.

Deleted
    What are necromancers doing in a warrior thread?

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneer View Post
    What are necromancers doing in a warrior thread?
    Dunno. I didn't look at the dates. Then at the bottom of my page this guy asks "well, can you one shot 3.5m health prot warriors" and I stopped and went wut? Tanks have like 8-11m now. Then I thought to look at the date.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Armiger View Post
    congratulations blizzard you fucked up the best class of your game. not gonna subscribe anymore, tired of see how warriors keep been in the bottom of the list all the time, fuck you.
    Wpvp --> pointless --> useless --> no templates --> gear dependent --> who cares

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Except, of course, 3.5M+ health prot warriors.
    Which is now 9.5M+ prot warriors.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    Fun thing about fighting over melee classes, they don't WANT to run away cuz they have to be there to fight... so... you know, they die.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Kiljaeden's in WPVP skill game kappa kappa keepo

Deleted
    Both Fury and Arms are super easy to play, super competitive, great animations and you complain about world pvp which broken anyway? OP gotta be sarcastic

as fury with prydaz and healing bracers is very rare to face someone that can beat me

I play alliance in a high alliance populated realm, there are some pvp horde guilds camping constantly some wq like operation murloc etc, as prot I have been able to solo a whole party of those kids, the burst with cds is brutal, they don't expect a combo of devastator(600k) + shield slam(1.7M) + thunderclap(700k) + revenge(500k) + devastator(600k) in just a few GCD, mix that with shockwave - spell reflect + kj or any other burst trinket(like the haste with dmg/healing use from ToS) and it is pretty disgusting. Playing with braces/gloves/prydaz and been a draenai(racial with last stand and bc heals a lot) just gives you a self healing bonus that may get you through any burst situation in world pvp.

In the past 4-5 months I only lost once to an affliction warlock with ring in the Hightmountain Arena, he was cheesing with the fog area and I had 0 cds, to be fair I killed him like 4 times before he got me but hats off, he could eventually down me.

Honestly, prot warriors are too overpowered for world pvp at the moment, there are some cases where you just can't win but you can't lose either, for example blood dks, dh tanks, basically tanks with A LOT of self healing. I spent 20+ minutes fighting a blood dk while one assesination rogue tried to kill me at the same time... just to get 2-3shoted, heal me with VR and continue with the endless fight.

Conclusion, get a bit of gear and play prot for wq/world pvp, you will not regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Dunno. I didn't look at the dates. Then at the bottom of my page this guy asks "well, can you one shot 3.5m health prot warriors" and I stopped and went wut? Tanks have like 8-11m now. Then I thought to look at the date.
    How are tanks hitting 8-11M health in PVP? I have a ilvl 914 prot warrior and I run around with ~7M health in the template.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    How are tanks hitting 8-11M health in PVP? I have a ilvl 914 prot warrior and I run around with ~7M health in the template.
    We're talking about world pvp, so we don't use templates. I as a bear have an honor talent that's a flat 15% health increase, then you got things like the 15% stats flower that's up at the naga pvp place.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    We're talking about world pvp, so we don't use templates. I as a bear have an honor talent that's a flat 15% health increase, then you got things like the 15% stats flower that's up at the naga pvp place.
    Yeah, I forgot about the non-template part of WPVP. In the FFA I have about 6.5M unbuffed, I think. Even with Indomitable I don't approach the numbers mentioned in this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Which is now 9.5M+ prot warriors.
    Like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post
    nice necro
    He just wanted you to know he does well in PVP. Totally relevant and a great reason to bump a thread.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!