Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Well you obviously didn't know jack shit about warcraft lore, it isn't anyone else's fault but yourself for interpreting the game different from reality.
    well, I've never claimed to be a lore nerd, but I'm pretty sure whole Titans are born within planets is rather new addition to the lore. Relatively speaking ofc, but I remember times when Sargeras was actually corrupted by demons, not the other way around.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=245725/...ceptor?refresh

Orgrimmar Interceptor^ Alliance counterpart called Stormwind Skychaser, they're probably the Blizzcon bonuses this year? Maybe?

Note they're encrypted.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I could come with very satisfying endings for all artifacts (or new beginnings) tbh. Many of them could be handed to the right NPC. Some could be stolen (can you imagine Magatha stealing the Fist of Ra-den). Others could have unique endings (Maybe Tu'ure and K'ara could be reborn, Aluneth and Xal'atath could escape, Thal'kiel could be resurrected.
    The problem rises with not all Artifacts being equal in-lore. Someone stealing shite like Outlaw Rogue weapon isn't that big of a deal. But someone stealing (or just getting and then going lolevil because of the Class in question) Ulthalesh or Specter of Sargeras would wield godlike power while freeing the weapons from lore grey-zone that is them being wielded by the player. Though I suppose it could open up new enemies to explore for the future. People wielding the Artifacts would make for interesting boss fights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    Tbh, I think the reason why Sargeras himself could never find Azeroth is because of that layer that's surrounding Azeroth, the little opening we see is probably the area that was exposed when Illidan used the keystone.

It's probably been hidden all along.
    Just think about what you just said for a second.

How would any sunlight get to Azeroth if 80% of it is covered in cloud/fog/mist this dense?
    This fog shows up during the last part of the raid, hence the reason Illidan saying "We might have won, but look at the sky".

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Said by Illidan fanboy.
    This forum never fails to deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    The fact that you aren't even posting ironically makes it funnier. Half elves in WoW are just shit, a shitty trope made worse by shitty writing. But since your favorite character is a "Blind, half night-elf mongrel" I would understand your defense of them.
    Hey, Kerrilldank is a strong independent woman and in no way similar to Kerrigan.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    TFW you have giant army of fel reavers stored in your base but you forgot to ever charge them.
    If you've expected any shred of competence from the villains, you've come to the wrong place.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Everything I say is backed by lore in game sorry if you call in game lore headcanon. More like it just hurts that your dementia is real.
    "UVG isn't canon because it contradicts me".

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    The corpse was on the dais and she said to "drain whatever power he uses". Read the quest again yourself.
    The corpse is wherever the raid kills Lei-Shen. And the quest text outright talks about draining the room, through the dais, so I have no idea what you read. Reading just the last sentence and ignoring the context for it from all the other sentences is a terrible way to construct an argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    First quote is just hilarious. I mean, the amount of times you've been proven to be wrong, swirling down the bowl in your own toilet of headcanon... you have a lot of nerve saying that.
    This was a beautiful way of putting it. Thank you for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    This takes the Old God being cancerous parasites to an all new level.
    Well, they run their tendrils through the worlds they corrupt, so it makes sense.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2017-07-26 at 12:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    There's interesting stuff going on in Dalaran on 7.3 PTR. I originally saw this here: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...e_end_is_nigh/

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    There's interesting stuff going on in Dalaran on 7.3 PTR. I originally saw this here: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...e_end_is_nigh/
    well, people turning crazy is to be expected when a massive green glowing space rock shows up out of nowhere, that is also the homebase of an army of greenish space demons.

Formerly known as Arafal

Would be funnier if it was related to that tauren tribe in Highmountain. Maybe one of them discovered that Deathwing really did return(but not that he was defeated).

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    The corpse is wherever the raid kills Lei-Shen. And the quest text outright talks about draining the room, through the dais, so I have no idea what you read. Reading just the last sentence and ignoring the context for it from all the other sentences is a terrible way to construct an argument.
    Not actually as bad as putting quotation marks on statements no one said ever.

- - - Updated - - -

We definitely need to learn more from the Doomsayers speaking gibberish. Pretty sure they carry some deep thoughts inside those heads of theirs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Just think about what you just said for a second.

How would any sunlight get to Azeroth if 80% of it is covered in cloud/fog/mist this dense?
    This fog shows up during the last part of the raid, hence the reason Illidan saying "We might have won, but look at the sky".
    I was always under the impression that it was Elune (Moon / Sun) that shone upon Azeroth, and I would assume she'd be inside it along with Azeroth, though nobody knows anything about her yet. We can't see it from Argus apparently.

Also the fog is there during the entire raid, isn't it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    The Magni quest/scenario that sends you to Sholazar Basin is very interesting. It appears the "heart" of the Azeroth world-soul is consumed by fears, doubts, and other torments who take on the appearance of void-like and familiar shapes:

Eventually it coalesces into an elite mob, the "Amalgam of Torment" which uses one of the newer demon models from 7.3:

This mob cycles through some very famous voiceover lines as the fight goes on: Yogg-Saron, Il'gynoth, Garrosh Hellscream (from his raid encounter), Archimonde (from the Hyjal raid) and finally C'Thun.

All set to the background of Azeroth's erratic and ever-speeding heartbeat as the location you're in pulses with a red warning light and a number of klaxons.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Also a confirmation the Titan is called Azeroth. It's deliberately called Azeroth.

So we can stop with that Elune nonsense.

Fighting the Amalgamation while it quoted all the Old Gods (Including Y'shaarj from the Garrosh encounter) was really creepy. I wish it was a bit harder, I burned through two quotes at once by killing it so fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Also a confirmation the Titan is called Azeroth. It's deliberately called Azeroth.

So we can stop with that Elune nonsense.
    In all honesty, I believed that theory died already when we learnt of Elune's cosmic status given her role in the creation of the Prime Naaru. But I guess this sends on the axe even the most delusional resilient of faithfuls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

the new elekks that were added in this patch... goddammit, why'd i have to make my paladin a blood elf again. ugh, this would have been perfect for her.

oh well, i've got my priest back as a draenei.

also, i wonder where they got their elekks. the mount page flavor text says that alleria and turalyon convinced the army that elekks were good and reliable creatures. maybe that's part of the reason they were on alternate draenor, picking up supplies and extra draenei forces.

7+ Year Old Account
    wowhead vid!

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    The Magni quest/scenario that sends you to Sholazar Basin is very interesting. It appears the "heart" of the Azeroth world-soul is consumed by fears, doubts, and other torments who take on the appearance of void-like and familiar shapes:

Eventually it coalesces into an elite mob, the "Amalgam of Torment" which uses one of the newer demon models from 7.3:

This mob cycles through some very famous voiceover lines as the fight goes on: Yogg-Saron, Il'gynoth, Garrosh Hellscream (from his raid encounter), Archimonde (from the Hyjal raid) and finally C'Thun.

All set to the background of Azeroth's erratic and ever-speeding heartbeat as the location you're in pulses with a red warning light and a number of klaxons.
    So that "Her heart is a crater and we have filled it" quote was definitely about Azeroth.
    For the Alliance!

Threepeat Faction War Champions!

Flying is sometimes disabled in Dragonblight. Dunno why but it was.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Goddammit WoWhead, let some of us who don't have a ton of followers get content out for views first. Jeeze.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    While taking a tour around the Argus zones I felt really enamored of the high-quality skybox mattes they're using to provide an illusion of a vast world beyond the three questing zones - they're really quite clever and are probably the most detailed skybox textures done in the game thus far. I jumped off the edge of Argus and used the pan-zoom that death gives you as you slowly move outward to capture some screenshots. They're higher resolution than would be good to go in a post, and scaling them loses some of the exceptional detail, so I've put them into an Imgur gallery for consumption.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Deleted
    hope someone uploads more detailed pictures of the globe than what we saw in the vid