Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    those eyes are HUGE
    also i guess we should remove armor that makes stuff hover around you too, aswell as fire mage orbs, all just cluster

- - - Updated - - -

and so why not remove all glyphs for anyone but you? Why are other classes able to use glyphs that add effects to them, why are just our soulshards only for us?
    Honestly, those questions should be directed towards blizz. The glyph has no affect on gameplay, so it doesn't really matter in the end. QQ all you want, but bitching about it here isn't doing anything. Especially something as completely minor as that glyph.

those eyes are HUGE
    also i guess we should remove armor that makes stuff hover around you too, aswell as fire mage orbs, all just cluster

- - - Updated - - -

and so why not remove all glyphs for anyone but you? Why are other classes able to use glyphs that add effects to them, why are just our soulshards only for us?
    The eyes are huge yes, but having two things ontop of each other is not good design for clarity sake.

Also, how do you know only warlocks have this issue? Have you gone through every glyph and checked everyone can see them? I'm sure there are more glyphs which are hidden or personal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    This is just QQ for the sake of QQ, other players can barely see your spells, does that bother you as well? Literally this means nothing, chill the fuck out for once
    except it is not
    because this is a glyph, that we spend time farming, and pay gold for, suspecting it would work like all other glyphs in the game
    but it does not, it only shows for us, why this glyph out of all the many glyphs in the game, does this one not show? why does it not tell us?

should blizzard remove people being able to see other peoples companions because those are clutter too?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
    The eyes are huge yes, but having two things ontop of each other is not good design for clarity sake.

Also, how do you know only warlocks have this issue? Have you gone through every glyph and checked everyone can see them? I'm sure there are more glyphs which are hidden or personal.
    no, they are all visable, cause yes i have gone through them and seen that all these glyphs show

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by talwynn View Post
    Honestly, those questions should be directed towards blizz. The glyph has no affect on gameplay, so it doesn't really matter in the end. QQ all you want, but bitching about it here isn't doing anything. Especially something as completely minor as that glyph.
    yes because if suddenly companions didnt show to anyone but you no one should be allowed to complain right?

since when has it been "You can only complain if it effects gameplay"
    i think you miss that this glyph costs gold, gold you could spend on something else, gold that a person earns by selling these glyphs

You're free to complain. However, we are also allowed to show our opinions on it. I agree that "Who the fuck cares" doesn't really go too well with a proper convo.

The audience you're trying to get to comment and show outrage doesn't seem to be there.

yes because if suddenly companions didnt show to anyone but you no one should be allowed to complain right?

since when has it been "You can only complain if it effects gameplay"
    i think you miss that this glyph costs gold, gold you could spend on something else, gold that a person earns by selling these glyphs
    When I am raiding, I don't really pay attention to other players. When I am in Dal, I notice them even less. And the crux of what I am truly saying is that if you really want to complain about it and try to get it changed...do it on official forums.

You're free to complain. However, we are also allowed to show our opinions on it. I agree that "Who the fuck cares" doesn't really go too well with a proper convo.

The audience you're trying to get to comment and show outrage doesn't seem to be there.
    yes people are fine to show their opinion, i have not shot down anyone for thier opinion unless it was one trying to shoot down others

"Who cares"
    and
    "It does not matter"
    are just false opinions, they are trying to shut down others, and those are just bad and shouldn't even be here, yes people are allowed to come here and say "Eh i think it would be X or Y or i wouldn't want others to see them or etc" but just coming in to say "It doesn't effect gameplay therefore it does not matter" and "who cares" are just useless arguments

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by talwynn View Post
    When I am raiding, I don't really pay attention to other players. When I am in Dal, I notice them even less. And the crux of what I am truly saying is that if you really want to complain about it and try to get it changed...do it on official forums.
    so why does it matter if the soul shards float over someones head?
    Talk to Nixl, hes saying they would block stuff over peoples heads, but if you dont look at them what does it matter?
    Also has it hit you that maybe not every player ever is like you? And some like to look at other players and see what they are wearing.
    Working on the official forums but i think like to use the "then post on official forums" argument to dismiss stuff...
    why dont we all just post on the official forums? i mean whats the point of this website and its forums if we should all just post there?
    to gather a following, to spread information, to get people to work together, so that it becomes as well known as possible, and so that blizz may fix it

Deleted
    same use other people being able to see our armor
    Using your logic we would still have the giant shitshow of being melee in BRF. Showing your shitty shards serves no purpose, infact, it's good that it doesn't in PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Using your logic we would still have the giant shitshow of being melee in BRF. Showing your shitty shards serves no purpose, infact, it's good that it doesn't in PVP.
    yeah? Nor does showing our armor, our mounts, our companions, hell why not just make everything big boxes?
    also what? Soul shards do not clutter melee, gaint pets having their sizes lowered does. also completly removing a visual and reducing it are two very different things
    also if it is good that it does not show in pvp... idk why not just make it only NOT show in pvp?

Deleted
    yeah? Nor does showing our armor, our mounts, our companions, hell why not just make everything big boxes?
    also what? Soul shards do not clutter melee, gaint pets having their sizes lowered does. also completly removing a visual and reducing it are two very different things
    also if it is good that it does not show in pvp... idk why not just make it only NOT show in pvp?
    It serves no purpose for anyone except the warlock, stop trying to justify it with armor and mounts, you actually see those. Who is gonna fucking look at your warlock for shards? No one.

It serves no purpose for anyone except the warlock, stop trying to justify it with armor and mounts, you actually see those. Who is gonna fucking look at your warlock for shards? No one.
    and who is going to look at your armor and mount? no one.
    if blizz fixed the glyph you would "actually see those" too
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-07-27 at 05:47 PM.

Deleted
    Now you're just grasping

Now you're just grasping
    How? Both are cosmetic things that you dont need, but look nice when you customize them to your liking
    you dont need to mog, its just cosmetic, you dont need to use anything other then the default horse/gryphon wolf/wyvern, so what the fuck does it matter? why doesent blizz just make everyone run around nude and on horses to make it less demanding on computers?

if blizz fixed the glyph you would "actually see those" too
    idk about you but i get compliments about my mog every other day
    also i like to let people see me how i wanna be seen, would you want people to see you without your mog on?
    if blizzard made a change where transmog ONLY showed for you, but everyone else saw you in your default gear, would that make you mad?
    Think you should calm down a bit.

Think you should calm down a bit.
    I think im the calm one here, prejudice is the one flipping out

10+ Year Old Account
    so i got the soul shard glyphs, i have been using them for along time now, ffing love them, sad the green one is missing, but whatever

today i noticed... the soul shards only show for you... No one else sees them

what the fuck is the point of this glyph? It makes soulshards hover over your head yes, but ONLY YOU see them, what the fuck!?
    You're seriously throwing a hissy fit about people not being able to see your glyphed soul shards?
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    You're seriously throwing a hissy fit about people not being able to see your glyphed soul shards?
    Im simply informing people so hopefully blizzard can change it, and other people seem to see it as "No one cares" and "It does not effect gameplay, so you cant complain"

But yes, i guess i am having a "Hissy fit" over something i spent gold on, that does not work

Deleted
    I think im the calm one here, prejudice is the one flipping out
    I mean, you're the one going apeshit over a warlocks resource particle. Maybe you should lay off the forums for a bit? You're behaving like a giant kid

I mean, you're the one going apeshit over a warlocks resource particle. Maybe you should lay off the forums for a bit? You're behaving like a giant kid
    because blizzard put something in the game that does not work, that costs time and resources to get?
    aww man, all these people should too then
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-the-wrong-way
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ht=class+mount

and the thousands of people who complained about their class mounts, i mean they are all just cosmetic, and by that mean it is pointless and they are all giant kids.

Just because something is cosmetic, does not make the point "moot" and the one annoyed that they got ripped off "a giant kid"

10+ Year Old Account
    Im simply informing people so hopefully blizzard can change it, and other people seem to see it as "No one cares" and "It does not effect gameplay, so you cant complain"

But yes, i guess i am having a "Hissy fit" over something i spent gold on, that does not work
    You aren't informing, you're whining. 'omg omg what the utter fuck omg omg just delete mounts might as well not see them either'

Its a cosmetic glyph meant for YOU. If YOU want the cosmetic effect. You're acting like people can't see your Mythic Arch mount or something, where actual prestige/effort was involved.

Christ, the stuff that is important to some of you people.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

This thread was on front page so i skimmed over it. Holy hell 8k post in 1 year. When do you have time to play the game and enjoy ur tmogs? Sometimes gotta take a step back and enjoy life. There is more to it then shoving your opinion down people throats, also be open to other peoples opinions if your gonna post urs so vehemently.