Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    you are seriously the worst troll on this board lol
    if you can't handle having an intellectual discussion with people who have defined and factual points then don't waste your time posting on a discussion forum. It's hard being wrong and exposed as a no skill complainer but you will learn to live with yourself.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

it does less damage than genji shuriken <____<
    >.>

well 66 is less than 84 so yeah the shotgun is weaker than genji's shuriken assuming all rounds hit.

But yeah... about the charge punch. it's not meant to be a charge (then you wouldn't have to sit there and hold it). It's about the damage from the punch and the secondary damage if you put them into something... which if done right will do an excess of 250 damage.

But go ahead and complain about how you improperly use abilities and thus they don't work very well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I found him to be pretty fun. Very mobile and has a high skill cap making him a character that will take time to get really good with, but I was enjoying him even while play shitty. His charge knocking people back you want to kill is working as intended though, if it knocks them out of range, then it's just punishment for not using it properly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    But go ahead and complain about how you improperly use abilities and thus they don't work very well.

Gandrake "having difficulty" playing Doomfist, 2017

i swear all anyone in this community does is talk shit lol

His charge knocking people back you want to kill is working as intended though, if it knocks them out of range, then it's just punishment for not using it properly.
    the last thing you want to do as a character with a very short range is over extend yourself

once he's out there, he's kind of just dead. high skill my ass lol. look for where conflict is > point rocket punch in general area > hope you hit someone > success

it's comical but pretty lame at the same time.
    Last edited by Gandrake; 2017-07-30 at 03:15 AM.

the last thing you want to do as a character with a very short range is over extend yourself

once he's out there, he's kind of just dead. high skill my ass lol. look for where conflict is > point rocket punch in general area > hope you hit someone > success
    Your video only shows you not using Doomfist correctly and exposes that you are incapable of comprehending when you are wrong. Did you kill a couple people? Yes, congratulations you shot someone to death, one shot punched someone and used an ult. That doesn't mean you know how to use him correctly, any noob can do that. You got the easiest kills a noob can get with doomfist, shot one guy from behind, rocket pucnch kill is what any noob will get and oh how shocking someone got a kill with an ult.... You only show that you know how to kill someone with a gun and that the rest were too dumb to avoid your attacks. A really skilled Doomfist doesn't give them an opportunity to avoid his attacks because he chain juggles them to death. What you did here could be done with any other character in the game.

Roadhog was the same, could you hook and kill a mercy with right click? Yeah, anyone could do that shit. It doesn't mean you have skill. A Skilled Roadhog will Right click, hook, left click, Melee and kill a Zarya. Combos are where skill shows, not getting a couple kills in a potg using basic skills that any noob can do.

Come back when you learn how to play the character to his fullest potential by using combo attacks. If you learn how to use combos correctly it won't matter if Hanzo gets knocked back because it will just be his corpse.

Shoot, slam, shoot, uppercut, shoot, shoot, rocket punch, (land) shoot, melee will kill a tank being healed. It doesn't matter if the Rocket Punch isn't fully charged when you hit because a skilled doomfist will be weaving in knuckle shots superfast during his combo so even a tiny bit of rocket punch will kill the Hanzo.

But feel free to go on showing everyone that you suck at using Doomfist correctly with more videos.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2017-07-30 at 04:02 AM.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

pot meet kettle
    Last edited by mickybrighteyes; 2017-07-30 at 04:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    whatever hecklers

*Presents an opinion on a forum*

*Gets multiple replies stating that your points represented are wrong with sources and lengthy tips on how to play him*

"Wow you guys are so toxic"

lol

wait... you clearly state the bold... and then give an example of blatantly overextending. Yet call everyone else toxic and claim they're the ones wrong.

Ok mods you can shut this one down

Doomfist is a combo character (ie. fighting games). End of discussion. Goodnight

10+ Year Old Account
    thats like saying someone gave you tips on how to correctly enjoy ez mac bc you're complaining you dont like it <___<

doomfist is gonna be lame

i mean he's already lame bc the only way you can play him is by having an SSD and knowing exactly where his portrait is or playing in a game mode with 11 other doomfists because yall were too mentally challenged to fight 6 torbjorns

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    wait... you clearly state the bold... and then give an example of blatantly overextending. Yet call everyone else toxic and claim they're the ones wrong.

Ok mods you can shut this one down
    man you are a hungry little troll arent you lmao

poor lil guy must be starving

i met girls less starved for attention than you

Infracted - Minor Flaming
    Last edited by xChurch; 2017-07-30 at 02:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    but ya i agree just shut it down lol

better break out the pizza and juiceboxes for this safe zone, didnt know i was gonna trigger tf out of a few kids saying doomfist is kinda lame lmao.

What disappoints me most with Doomfist is the lack of punching. I want to fist people. God damnit
    ya when i first started playing him i thought primary fire was just gonna punch people. i was like wtf is this? Y U NO SWING??? RAY RICE DAT BITCH

You're not a very good Doomfist if this is what you're bragging about. That was not an impressive play lol. You were playing terrible players who just let you shoot them in the back. I'm sure you'll have fun shitting on bronzes, but you're going to be shocked to find out that you're not as good as you think lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    man those are some wild assumptions

Deleted
    Doomfist is also not a Strait up group figther, he is a flanker, IF you dont kill a person with the Charged up charge, then you dont play him right, If you are running strait at a hanzo you are doing in wrong, He is a flanker, see him as a slow tracer, you would not Just run strait at a hanzo as tracer

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see anything thing constructive being discussed so I'm closing this thread.