Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Depends how you define a "large body of people" i guess.

Copenhagen(The Capital of Denmark) is larger then the entire landmasses of Azeroth put together

Edit:

"Nevermind kul tiras is just as big as fuckin alterac. Or zul aman"

Where are you getting its size from?
    The chronicle map. You also know the game is not made to scale right. Because clearly your undersanding says otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    The thing about Magni is... They are showing him off like that on the website and his model doesn't even get very slightly altered?
    His model was already pretty good, legion quality. Ive to admit, this "leak" is the best one so far. Someone had a hard job making this just to be fake. Its... weird.

Deleted
    The thing about Magni is... They are showing him off like that on the website and his model doesn't even get very slightly altered?
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/st...ni-bronzebeard

Link?

The image could be an actual leak, it could be photoshopped aswell. It doesnt have to have anything to do with the rest of the "reveal" though.

Personally i think its photoshopped merely because Magni sounds like a pretty boring antagonist
    Dargul was on the Legion website. A literal nobody who had less story before he died than stitches

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    His model was already pretty good, legion quality. Ive to admit, this "leak" is the best one so far. Someone had a hard job making this just to be fake. Its... weird.
    But a very slight hint at corruption, you know... Violet glow/shine on the eyes, broken crown, evil looking hammer or something.

The Metallophile Sp8 font was licensed solely for used in marketing the Legion expansion. You're also using a lot of plots, terms and formulations that are very cliché, something that Blizzard is always wary about. The excessively bad grammar is also a giveaway.

Fake.

I mean the leaked picture.

Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    It's very clever. And the content is actually really believable and possible, though there are some grammar and wording issues that don't fit a typical blizzard announcement.

But I want this one.
    My thoughts exactly. All the formatting/tooltip gibberish near the end makes me think this is a legit quick copy/paste of an HTML page, but the odd comma splices and errors give me extreme doubt, especially as they're present in the image.

I WANT TO BELIEVE
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

The image could be an actual leak, it could be photoshopped aswell. It doesnt have to have anything to do with the rest of the "reveal" though.

Personally i think its photoshopped merely because Magni sounds like a pretty boring antagonist
    Maybe the leak itself if part fake. But this picture.. doesnt strike me as fake. IDK tho, i have no reason to believe this. But it got me thinking.
    How to spot a fake leak picture 101:

1) It is taken with a camera in 2017, when it would be much easier and less likely to be caught if you just screenshotted.
    2) It is furthermore taken at a strange angle
    3) The text is cut off and it only shows a portion of the page, rather than the entire thing.

[1]
    [2]
    [3]
    [4]
    [5]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    The chronicle map. You also know the game is not made to scale right. Because clearly your undersanding says otherwise
    To scale with what? The imaginary version that was created in books, movies and other material after the release of wow?

Its not my problem they cant retcon the entire game, which is what i'm talking about. The game.

Also i can understand you well enough without you having to throw insults at me every chance you get.

To scale with what? The imaginary version that was created in books, movies and other material after the release of wow?

Its not my problem they cant retcon the entire game, which is what i'm talking about. The game.

Also i can understand you well enough without you having to throw insults at me every chance you get.
    Fine denmarks capital is planet sized. YAY

Deleted
    Dargul was on the Legion website. A literal nobody who had less story before he died than stitches
    Magni is not a nobody. But he would be a godawful antagonist. His character is like the comical sidekick, now suddenly corrupted and evil. It sounds like a bad movie

10+ Year Old Account
    There can be no "," before "and". Lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    How to spot a fake leak picture 101:

1) It is taken with a camera in 2017, when it would be much easier and less likely to be caught if you just screenshotted.
    2) It is furthermore taken at a strange angle
    3) The text is cut off and it only shows a portion of the page, rather than the entire thing.

[1]
    [2]
    [3]
    [4]
    [5]
    i know, im getting carried away.

Magni is not a nobody. But he would be a godawful antagonist. His character is like the comical sidekick, now suddenly corrupted and evil. It sounds like a bad movie
    Magni is close to the titan soul. Who better to corrupt

Nevermind the diamond king is our pawn quote

Deleted
    Fine denmarks capital is planet sized. Youre the one ho sounds inept
    People with superior intellect dont normally have to bring down the people they argue with in every single response, to win the argument.

Think about that a little

But a very slight hint at corruption, you know... Violet glow/shine on the eyes, broken crown, evil looking hammer or something.
    Yeah i understand... but so far, the best one we had =/ even being fake

Definitely a fake leak, but I have to say, I like the ideas they came up with.

Yeah i understand... but so far, the best one we had =/ even being fake
    It isn't.

Rise of the Naga Empire was better than this, and it was garbage.