Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Unless there's something that's actually confirmed in simc to not work saying that from word of mouth it's broken, is a bad basis to go off of. Especially since this has been said of CoF since it was first added, and everytime it gets optimized more someone inherently pops up and says "but it's broken!".
    Sim lists use a 5 minute long fight, you'll find better value off of CoF on a longer or shorter fight than that so people assume that means trinket lists are "broken" due to that.

You do not need in any way the legendary shoulders to make it worthwhile/to take full advantage of it.

There's nothing inherently "flow" based with CoF being used. You can, with slightly more ease, align DT to buff both arbiter and some ghouls but overall buffing the ghouls does almost nothing to them, yeah it's extra damage but when it comes down to it you don't hold apoc at all for DT, when you could use it instead on DA. The two set and Death stacks don't even affect DA damage, so it's really just "I enjoy things all being used at once" more so than anything.
    I'm starting to have doubts about the benefits of the shoulders too.

I wa messing about in normal yesterday and tonight is hc clear night so will have a play using bracers over shoulders and no cof

Hm I didn't mean to imply in there shoulders aren't good. They are still the top legendary along with Cold Heart by far. Bracers are really good but shoulders certainly beat them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Hm I didn't mean to imply in there shoulders aren't good. They are still the top legendary along with Cold Heart by far. Bracers are really good but shoulders certainly beat them
    Sorry maxweii you didn't imply anything like that, I was just ran off at a tangent...

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Sorry maxweii you didn't imply anything like that, I was just ran off at a tangent...
    Okay was pretty confused where you were going with that lol