Arms Frustration

hsgames

Avatar LFR (No pot, flask, food)

So I cant seem to get rid of Vers as it keeps climbing. Do I break up the 4 piece for haste options? It seems like every piece has zero haste and crit/vers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just at a quick glace

You have abysmal Rend uptime at 39%. Should be closer to 95% uptime minimum (although 98-99% is doable and preferable, though that could be difficult on Avatar)

23 tactician procs, but only 27 CS casts seems off as well. Not sure why you have any Whirlwind casts, as you aren't running Fervor of Battle. (had 6 of those)

Need a better handle on doing the basic rotation correctly before I'd worry too much about gearing problems and such, that'll increase your dps a lot more.
    Last edited by Phookah; 2017-08-12 at 09:51 PM.

Yeah what Phookah said. Work on that rend uptime. Especially for LFR avatar, since there is no maiden you should have upwards of 99% uptime on rend.

Not sure why you are using whirlwind.

Also your slam damage is higher than your rend damage, but seeing as your rend uptime was only 39%, I can see why.

Even though your gear and stats are not optimal, you should still be able to maintain higher damage than you currently are.

As for gearing, I would 1st and foremost, replace your trinkets. I can maybe see Foci working, only if you dont have any better alternatives. Replace Scorpid asap if you can. Even a similar ilvl haste or mastery stat stick would do wonders for you.

Work on getting more haste/mastery gear, to weed out some of that 14% vers.

Its not optimal but you could switch to trauma from rend. You wont have to worry a single bit about dot uptime. Granted you probably want to practice the better performing talent.

Deleted
    Rend uptime must be somewhere around 85%, more means u do rend in execute

Trying to get used to Rend talent build and keep forgetting to hit the rend button. Thanks for the help and will get better and then come back with better dps logs/gearing

Quote Originally Posted by Hsgames View Post
    Trying to get used to Rend talent build and keep forgetting to hit the rend button. Thanks for the help and will get better and then come back with better dps logs/gearing
    Learn to make a weak aura or tell me when cell that informs you when the target does NOT have rend on them. If you can't figure out how to do this, start googling, I'm sure you can find a string to make it somewhere.

Deleted
    NeedToKnow is another good alternative for this. Highly recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by Hsgames View Post
    So I cant seem to get rid of Vers as it keeps climbing. Do I break up the 4 piece for haste options? It seems like every piece has zero haste and crit/vers.
    You shouldn't break up your 4pc. I don't now which options you have on trinkets, but equipping like a 880+ Statstick with haste would solve your issue. You could also go for a haste/mastery crafted ring (those can be upgraded to 900ilvl), all easy upgrades.

The Avatar fight:
    1. Use your CDs right away, Charge, CS, Rend, BC, BS
    2. WW only if more than 1 target will be hit
    3. Always sync BC/BS
    4. Refresh Rend before BC
    5. You shouldn't delay your MS for Slams, arms isn't a high APM specc, it's okay waiting a second for a MS cd (if you're not ragecapping)
    6. If you have a Execute proc from your ring, use the EP Stack only with a SD/MS (you will stop MSing and wait for a CS)
    7. During Execute you'll only use MS if you have 2 EP-debuffs and SD up, else you'll keep executing

10+ Year Old Account
    I realize I gave some incorrect info, you shouldn't have 98-99% rend uptime since its a dps loss to keep it up during execute (but it should still be higher than 39%)