Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    I wish vial simmed higher lol. I like the use and use reduction when a mob dies. Interesting gameplay.
    I grabbed the heroic version two weeks ago thinking it might work during Tyrannical week in M+...but then Umbral just completely owns multiple trash mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiowas View Post
    I grabbed the heroic version two weeks ago thinking it might work during Tyrannical week in M+...but then Umbral just completely owns multiple trash mobs.
    Yea i have a 925 one. Ill try it out on that also

Deleted
    Why does nobody mention Bloodbath, its absolutly wrecking atleast in that m+ week, combined with leggy belt and wreckingball... easy 10mil+ dps on 4+ grps . It's not even mentioned as an alternative and on top of it the 4piece bonus favors more a bloodpath playingstyle then inner rage. I think i might stick to Bloodbath in high m+ even without teeming you should really try it out, bossdps is also not that far behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Cidd- View Post
    Why does nobody mention Bloodbath, its absolutly wrecking atleast in that m+ week, combined with leggy belt and wreckingball... easy 10mil+ dps on 4+ grps . It's not even mentioned as an alternative and on top of it the 4piece bonus favors more a bloodpath playingstyle then inner rage. I think i might stick to Bloodbath in high m+ even without teeming you should really try it out, bossdps is also not that far behind.
    I've been testing Bloodbath out on a dummy, and to be honest I have no fucking idea how to play without Inner Rage. I have 4pc, KJ's, and WW belt, so my legendaries are pretty bad, but I'm losing over 200k dps single target and the guide has no section on how to play a talent build besides Inner Rage. I'm assuming it's not actually this bad, but does anyone know the priority with BB? BT has higher tooltip damage than RB now, do I prioritize it over RB? Do I instantly rampage at 100 rage even if enraged, or do I dump RBs first? Inside of CDs, do I Odyn's Fury and Bloodbath 2nd global, or use some RBs first? How do 4pc stacks change any of this, if at all?
    Edit: I read BB's tooltip wrong ignore that.

Edit 2: - BT or RB in normal priority?
    - BT or RB with Raging Thirst?
    - BT or RB with stacks of 4pc?
    - Delay BB for BC, or delay BC for BB and get an extra BB in between?
    - At 100 rage: RB (assuming Enrage) or Rampage?
    - WW over RB at how many targets? Do I want to stack 4pc before cleaving BT?

I think that's about all my questions.

I don't really intend to play it but it seems like fun to learn.
    Last edited by Saiyoran; 2017-08-10 at 01:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyoran View Post
    I've been testing Bloodbath out on a dummy, and to be honest I have no fucking idea how to play without Inner Rage. I have 4pc, KJ's, and WW belt, so my legendaries are pretty bad, but I'm losing over 200k dps single target and the guide has no section on how to play a talent build besides Inner Rage. I'm assuming it's not actually this bad, but does anyone know the priority with BB? BT has higher tooltip damage than RB now, do I prioritize it over RB? Do I instantly rampage at 100 rage even if enraged, or do I dump RBs first? Inside of CDs, do I Odyn's Fury and Bloodbath 2nd global, or use some RBs first? How do 4pc stacks change any of this, if at all?
    Edit: I read BB's tooltip wrong ignore that.

Edit 2: - BT or RB in normal priority?
    - BT or RB with Raging Thirst?
    - BT or RB with stacks of 4pc?
    - Delay BB for BC, or delay BC for BB and get an extra BB in between?
    - At 100 rage: RB (assuming Enrage) or Rampage?
    - WW over RB at how many targets? Do I want to stack 4pc before cleaving BT?

I think that's about all my questions.

I don't really intend to play it but it seems like fun to learn.
    RB is shit without inner rage, BT is in a higher priority than RB, use BT on CD to keep rage flowing and dont delay rampage to use RB (dunno if is worth to delay for BT), but at my pratical tests (without theorycraft involved) the priority is to generate rage faster and spend, something like rampage at 100 rage > BT on CD > RB as a filler if enranged > FS as a filler if not enraged

Any insight on delaying cds to line up? On dummies my best results have been not lining up BB and BC until avatar is up again, but this feels kind of shitty as I'm BBing regular rotational damage.

BB feels clunky as shit to play with simply because fury does not play well without inner rage.

Any insight on delaying cds to line up? On dummies my best results have been not lining up BB and BC until avatar is up again, but this feels kind of shitty as I'm BBing regular rotational damage.
    You need to roll with your convergence procs. Sometimes you'll hit a dry spell and it's better to just hit Bloodbath and sync up later, other times you'll get a couple of procs and they'll stay synced.

there isnot a an 100% acurate answer, it depends on fight lenght, adds, damage buffs, etc if you delay BC to combine with avatar but it results in one less BC combo usage in the entire fight is a dps loss, but if the time that you delay to sinc them dont results in one less BC usage is a dps gain. Since the fight lenght usually isnot the same every week.

it is a gamble, some ppl advice to hold BC if you have less than 10 seconds on avatar to come back. Usually the delay is worth to burn adds or to stack with something good, like orbs buffs at maiden. If you want to min/max you need to check logs and see when the top warriors are burning the CDs in fights when the add spawns or buffs are predictable

Save bloodbath for BC

Quote Originally Posted by Montegomery View Post
    You need to roll with your convergence procs. Sometimes you'll hit a dry spell and it's better to just hit Bloodbath and sync up later, other times you'll get a couple of procs and they'll stay synced.
    Delay BB for BC with Convergence.

• BC's average CD will be ~33s, and even with poor RNG it will always be less than 40; you'll never fit two Bloodbath's between casts of BC, unless you're delaying it.
    • If you are delaying Battle Cry (ex: using immediately, then delaying until adds come in 1m+), you can potentially fit two, but that will be very rare and encounter specific.

Deleted
    In single target with Wrecking Ball taken > BT and/or RB? (I assume over FS)

Second time I've asked this and no one seems to want to answer it. Not sure why.
    Last edited by mmoc30274401ab; 2017-08-14 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    In single target with Wrecking Ball taken > BT and/or RB? (I assume over FS)

Second time I've asked this and no one seems to want to answer it. Not sure why.
    Because wrecking ball is horrible single target.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    Because wrecking ball is horrible single target.
    Of course I'd pick Avatar if I knew I was going to be doing single target. However, it's not impossible to have Wreckingball for world quests and dungeons and then find yourself up against a single target...so why is it a stupid question?

Many many times wrecking ball will proc when I only have 1 target and so I ask, is it better to use that over BT, RB, or FS?

Edit: I'm not sure if it's ideal for WB to be taken in Mythic+ but if it is for strong AoE you're going to have WB procs on the bosses. I really don't see why this is a stupid question, lol.
    Last edited by mmoc30274401ab; 2017-08-15 at 01:11 PM.

Haven't simmed what you are asking, but with T20 I'd be surprised if it was anything other than;

enraged RB > BT > RB > WB proc

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Juggernaut (Rank 1) Execute increases damage dealt by Execute by 5% 3% for 8 sec, stacking up to 99 times.

Even with higher stats, I fail to see how this will isnt a silly nerf, especially when you look at how good Arms' Execute is.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meanshield View Post
    Juggernaut (Rank 1) Execute increases damage dealt by Execute by 5% 3% for 8 sec, stacking up to 99 times.

Even with higher stats, I fail to see how this will isnt a silly nerf, especially when you look at how good Arms' Execute is.
    Because they also buffed Execute by 20%. Seems they're trying to accomplish 2 things:

A) Improve Execute ring value
    and
    B) Improve short execute phases

Personally I like the idea someone had regarding buffing Juggernaut and limiting the stacks to something reasonable, but the current change is better than it's been. Only question is how the numbers themselves look and whether it ends up being a buff or not. Not really free to test that at the moment.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    Haven't simmed what you are asking, but with T20 I'd be surprised if it was anything other than;

enraged RB > BT > RB > WB proc
    I was asking because WW with WB is stronger than BT. So what you're saying is it's not worth delaying BT because of the rage generation? But WB should be used over Furious Slash?

Pretty legitimate question if you ask me...

Edit: Or maybe these sorts of questions don't get answers from the top tier mythic elitists in this thread. Helpful warrior community.
    Last edited by mmoc30274401ab; 2017-08-15 at 08:04 PM.

I'd rather see Juggernaut cap at a much smaller amount of stacks (10 or 20) and see Execute damage increased considerably so that Juggernaut is a nice bonus, not something completely integral to having a good Execute phase. 20% is nice I suppose, we'll see how it works out, but I had more of a 50% buff in mind at least with the changes I proposed.

Also, yeah I'm never taking Bloodbath. Fury without Inner Rage is nowhere near as fun and not worth learning IMO.

I think it will be a buff until you get to 30-33 juggernaut stacks than it starts to be a nerf. Execute damage itself will start to be behind till around 16-17 but total damage will be higher till around 30 is my guess.