7+ Year Old Account

Server hop vs CRA vs LFG? Which hopping addon is the best?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't use any of those, not needed.

But can announce that you sadly posted this in the wrong section, if I believe the system right of MMO-champion. Pretty sure a kind moderator, once they wake up, will assist you with moving it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

My sentiments towards server hoppers;

Stop being a public nuisance!
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-08-13 at 12:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    My sentiments towards server hoppers;

Stop being a public nuisance!
    I have to agree with you, at times they can be quite a bother.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    I hate all of you guys.

Sometimes i want to make a fun group to do something and i want to use the feature "auto-accept" so i can do something else.

And you fucking guys keep joining my group in and out, im talking hundreds! Hundreds of people coming in and out of my group because they are using those stupd addons.

You people destroyed the "auto-accept" feature.

/rant off

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Would be nice if Blizzard added sub-functions to the auto-invite, such as to only invite those in the same sub-zone you're in.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Would be nice if Blizzard added sub-functions to the auto-invite, such as to only invite those in the same sub-zone you're in.
    It already is. You cannot hop to a server where you are not in the same sub-zone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    I hate all of you guys.

Sometimes i want to make a fun group to do something and i want to use the feature "auto-accept" so i can do something else.

And you fucking guys keep joining my group in and out, im talking hundreds! Hundreds of people coming in and out of my group because they are using those stupd addons.

/rant off
    I used CRA extensively in WoD for Tanaan rares and promptly uninstalled it as soon as Legion hit. Didn't see a need for it in Legion since rares were guaranteed to respawn super quickly, and I also didn't care about 100% completion during Legion.

Why do people still spam server hopping? Is it world quests, looking for a group to mooch off of?
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    It already is. You cannot hop to a server where you are not in the same sub-zone.
    Don't confuse zone with sub-zone...

Zone, example; Mulgore. Sub-zone of Mulgore = Bloodhoof Village.

I want the capability to only auto invite people in the same sub-zone I'm in... a function much needed for WQs.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-08-13 at 01:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    that LFG one is just horrible... Never used Server Hop... and I used to use CRA before it got broken.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.