10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    https://nichinichichan.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/recreators07.png?w=640

I have to think about it but this might the best evil villain I've seen in any medium. Okay Heath Ledger's Joker was pretty good too.

Just started watching the show, on episode 10 or so.
    Her true power is making everyone else absolutely retarded when facing her.

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    As for the OP, I agree that a lot of great shows have aired since it was posted and people in Discord added that seperating anime into genres and adding manga to the OP should be considered.
    Yes to the anime/manga separation. I think it's required honestly, like for example, if I'm recommending someone Black Cat, I most certainly do not want them to watch the anime because of that trainwreck of an ending. The manga is where it's at.

I'm sure there's plenty more that are similar in nature, where it would be worth making two different lists.

Speaking of Blue Exorcist though (due to Unified's post above), I hate how slowly new chapters trickle out for it. It's actually one of my more guilty pleasures for mangas, but I have to wait like, a month for a new chapter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    It really is...besides JUSTICE KNIGHT, every other character should have the mental facilities to not fall for her provocations...
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Anime can die today:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    That's a good point but if her power were secret she'd be nearly unstoppable, it's just that anyone could read her books and find out her secret.

Plus how she blackmailed the kid was pretty convincing, in that he didn't want to reveal his secret.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

15+ Year Old Account
    Kakegurui 06 - Femdom is my favourite anime genre

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Kakegurui E01: Wasn't particularly good, but good enough to make me want to watch more. I will say that some of the faces they make are just...weird...

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Kakegurui E01: Wasn't particularly good, but good enough to make me want to watch more. I will say that some of the faces they make are just...weird...

A female Joey?

Settled on a 9 for Texhnolyze.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    A female Joey?
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/2vqAvqZm.jpg[img]
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Get used to those faces. I actually like them, tbh. I like to think it's a look at their "true" face, when in certain circumstances.
    Looking back, I think I do like them... but on my first viewing they were distracting and odd looking. /shrug

I only know Jonouchi. Who is this "Joey" you speak of?
    Who the heck was watching Yu-Gi-Oh in Japanese

It was the only language Season Zero was available in, since it never released outside of Japan
    One season out of how many though

10+ Year Old Account
    Marathoned Koyomimono in prep for Owari S2. Holy shit the end took me by surprise. I'd been told the last couple episodes were necessary for Owari S2, but I didn't expect that. She's back! Woo! After so long. I never thought I'd see her again.

Now it is time for Owari. Hyype. It is finally time to see how it ends (aside from Zokuowari) after so long.

re creators 17 this was a lot better. although nazi magical girl stuff is still just way to convenient. and edgy girl will probably make it awful again. last episode had some nice fanservice and didn't realize red head was so stacked before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Owari S2 first arc (1st ep) - This is already stunning. Araragi's journey through hell with Hachikuji acting as his Virgil was great. It was awesome to see their original antics making a come back, especially that beginning part, but I also loved the tension while she was guiding him through hell, along with all the great imagery in each scene. The flashbacks and connecting the dots during the "tour" made it perfect. Finding out how intricately everything was connected when he got to the guy at the temple was the best part though. Araragi's reasoning for coming back to life is the best. "I can't cherish girls". 10/10

HE.

BROUGHT.

HACHIKUJI.

BACK.

AND.

KISS.

SHOT.

IS.

BACK.

HOLY FUCK THAT END.

THAT WAS SO GOOD.

oh hey it was a zath hype post. don't think I've seen one of those for awhile

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Marathoned Koyomimono in prep for Owari S2. Holy shit the end took me by surprise. I'd been told the last couple episodes were necessary for Owari S2, but I didn't expect that. She's back! Woo! After so long. I never thought I'd see her again.

Now it is time for Owari. Hyype. It is finally time to see how it ends (aside from Zokuowari) after so long.
    whoops forgot to watch koyomi
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    whoops forgot to watch koyomi
    I would have been pretty confused at the beginning of Owari S2 without having seen Koyomi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I would have been pretty confused at the beginning of Owari S2 without having seen Koyomi.
    yeah I felt I missed something somewhere, but it fell into "maybe I just forgot the end of the last season"
    [CENTER]