Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    Because he's gay, duh!
    If he is the game is dead to me and many others (not that it's alive to me). We're fed up of an agenda of perversion that is detrimental to the fabric of society. Thankfully the majority of the world still has the sense to know that and will let their money do the talking.

the question should be why he dont have a boyfriend yet since there is Wrathion.

Oh, come on... Anduin is not going to be gay. Blizzard doesn't have the balls to do something like that with a major character - it's way to controversial.

Actually, doing anything with Anduin's sexuality will make some people mad, so I guess Blizzard will try to stay away from the topic for as long as possible.

He'll be gay and will raise an adopted gender fluid Orc for an heir because Blizzard is that "progressive" nowadays.
    Last edited by GrieverXIII; 2017-08-13 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muadiib View Post
    If he is the game is dead to me and many others (not that it's alive to me). We're fed up of an agenda of perversion that is detrimental to the fabric of society. Thankfully the majority of the world still has the sense to know that and will let their money do the talking.
    preach 10char

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    You're assuming Anduin is into furries?

- - - Updated - - -

Jaina is like his big sister and she's like 20 years older so no...
    LIKE his big sister but not actually his sister. Age doesnt matter to Anduin, hes a cougar smashing machine