more skull?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, going for a more "realistic" look. I don't like the 12 foot long 2-handers, the weapon should at least LOOK manageable. Not 100% on the weapon, but this is the best I can do right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bshoults View Post
    So, going for a more "realistic" look. I don't like the 12 foot long 2-handers, the weapon should at least LOOK manageable. Not 100% on the weapon, but this is the best I can do right now.

I mean if you are going for something "realistic", why not use a plain low level weapon with no effects?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bshoults View Post
    There is a sword you can get from leveling called Sword of Marshtide Watch. It might fit your transmog better. Its a short 2hnded sword. I dont like it on arms as much though it works better for fury. The sword feels too small for arms.

Simple grunt, gloves dont 100% match, neither legs or boots.. but I'm getting there... the look is rather obvious atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by beeppee View Post
    I mean if you are going for something "realistic", why not use a plain low level weapon with no effects?
    I should have said "believable". I'll revisit the lower level stuff. Most of the old models don't look quite right because of the low poly count etc.

Deleted
    Claymores, broadswords and the likes work wonders. There's a blue two hander called Stone of the Earth, it should play right up your tastes. It's believably long aswell.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=11786/stone-of-the-earth

Hey guys, I'm just wondering if anyone has any good mogs for the prestige 2 protection artifact. The purple/green/white variant? Having a bit of trouble finding anything worth using.

I do agree I'd like some high-poly, simpler weapons. I like the overly complex stuff as much as anyone, but I can also appreciate something that looks, if not realistic, at least believable enough to use as a weapon. Some of the base Artifact skins are not so bad (like Apocalypse if only it wasn't shaped like a dick) but still not what I want.

I keep coming back to Stormrune Edge http://www.wowhead.com/item=45233&spec=250 and its color variations. Looks "magical", but doesn't have silly, non-sensical projections and angles to it. Could be used for stabbing and slashing too. It is still pretty big though, and only realistic as a single 2-handed weapon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Insect-Etched Chestplate, Normal mode Nythendra.

I call it 'Hakkar's Chosen', 'Bloodscale' works as well.
    What shoulders are these? (post 4362 - can't post links)
    Last edited by mmocc01d92e5f0; 2017-08-08 at 08:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coldim View Post
    What shoulders are these? (post 4362 - can't post links)
    Vindictive Combatant's (Horde only)

Quote Originally Posted by goofyman23 View Post
    For us xmog noobs, gear list?
    Shoulders for Garrosh
    Weapons are Gorehowl from old Kara
    The rest is T10 from ICC

Full set, yes, I know, but it justlooks absolutely great. Also power torrent, but only because I actually don't have any other visible enchants (the base ones that we have are somehow bugged or just plain fucking shit), and I like my weapons "enchanted" or "magical". Nothing screams "magical" more than a sword engulfed in flame that is changing its colour.

Also, I've noticed something today. Were we always allowed to transmog two handed swords into staves? Looks silly.
    Last edited by mauserr; 2017-08-09 at 11:36 PM.

When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.

Was trying to go for the Laughing Skull theme, turns out that almost everything Laughing Skull wears, even the Warrior NPC's is Leather and Mail. So this is all I could do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    I think I'm addicted to mogging.

wow Goblin Navel!

Current look I'm using.

I'm trying to collect this DK T19 lookalike set in LFR and finally it done!
    The Lich king theme match the Sword very well

Now i need Mystic lookalike version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tuiiut View Post

The Lich king theme match the Sword very well
    Not really.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Deleted
    I have seen some amazing warrior transmog posted in this forum! Since Im finally allowed to post pictures and links myself I wanted to show off my own transmog! Im sure something like it has been seen before but I really like the orcish look: