Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    ok, but, more importantly DREADLORD JAINA confirmed !!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hit kit looks pretty standard, I hope his talents bring some interesting twist.

Back from holiday, too much hype!

Pally is playing him right now for those interested:

I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Armass View Post
    Most of his skills seem to have a delay...

So hes like a frost Kaelthas/chromie? That sucks cause i suck at playing both of them.

I hope Kel is easier to handle at least.
    Wouldn't hope on that. He looks hard to play judging by his skill set. All his abilities are skill shots, he has no escapes or defensives, meaning you must play him carefully and on top of that hia trait requires you to land your shots consistently to get the power bump fast, seeing how he will be balanced around having that 75% spell power buff.

Chains also look hard to use, double skill shot that requires good planning ahead to reach itsnpotential.

Im forseeing a high skill ceiling hero here.

10+ Year Old Account
    He seem to have his original voice actor. Thank god, I hated the one he got in Wrath. >_>
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

We now have access to all his talents: https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...l_talent_list/

I'll updatre the OP as soon as I have the time.

Deleted
    Im watching a video on his talents, some of them seem pretty cool.

He has this ice pillar additional skill which he can use to block people for 4 secs or chain a hero to.

Also has phylactery which can be charged with 10 reg globes, and when activated it brings him back immidiately from death, but you have to charge it again with another 10 globes. Also when its charged he gets some healing for all skill uses.

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    Kel'thuzad is cool and all. But did anyone notice how Jaina transformed into a demon? Is that a hint for possible skin coming to HotS or what is really going on with her in next expansion?
    Nothing from HotS or HS have ever foreshadowed anything in WoW. They both exist independent of ongoing lore. The like to do fun stuff, sometimes fan trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Armass View Post
    Im watching a video on his talents, some of them seem pretty cool.

He has this ice pillar additional skill which he can use to block people for 4 secs or chain a hero to.

Also has phylactery which can be charged with 10 reg globes, and when activated it brings him back immidiately from death, but you have to charge it again with another 10 globes. Also when its charged he gets some healing for all skill uses.
    Also his Frostblast has 100 sec cd and can explode multiple times on 20 lvl. Shadow fissure has only 15 sec cd and resets its cooldown after hitting hero. I can imagine KT staying in base and spamming enemy team Too bad ulti hitbox is much smaller than Novas and damages only heroes.

Deleted
    Yeah his full talents are here, for those that dont want to wait for op to update.

OP updated!

Deleted
    any events tied to his release, i mean its blizzcon coming and all that

Chains of Kel'Thuzad seems fun.

"Ranged Assassin"

......Oh my lord.

If only they tried to look up who Kel'thuzad was, then they'd know. We don't need another type of assassin.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    "Ranged Assassin"

......Oh my lord.

If only they tried to look up who Kel'thuzad was, then they'd know. We don't need another type of assassin.
    There's not too many mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    There's not too many mages.
    You're right. We need more.

Kel'thuzad is a Lich. He's a Necromancer, not a ranged assassin.

This is why I hate HOTS. -_-

So at level 20 he can do 6500-7500 dmg combo to a 1 or 2 targets...That's crazy as fuck.

Going strictly by his Warcraft 3 portrayal, he was only a necromancer up until he died. He was a support/assassin hybrid unit afterwards.

Mages ARE ranged assassins in HOTS terms.

same
    Technically he has warcraft 3 skills so what your problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Mages ARE ranged assassins in HOTS terms.
    Medivh