Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Osanger View Post
    Troll mate, zerking is amazing for SP and shoulders look decent size on the model.
    The troll priest idle combat animation looks incredibly dumb. Just get on the ptr and check it out.

If you want to be rare, then be a tauren priest. You almost never see them.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    The troll priest idle combat animation looks incredibly dumb. Just get on the ptr and check it out.

If you want to be rare and look stupid, then be a tauren priest. You almost never see them.
    Fixed that for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Except for shadow priests int is nowhere near as valuable as secondary stats are so getting extra int is pointless when you could have crit or haste.
    And the point I was making was that pandas' stat bonus is flexible, so you can get whatever stat you need for whatever spec you're playing.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    And the point I was making was that pandas' stat bonus is flexible, so you can get whatever stat you need for whatever spec you're playing.
    And you also said

Plus the food buff bonus applies to food buffs that give main stat (int) which only makes it that much better.
    but either way panda is still shit because you have to keep feeding your fat ass to make use of the racial and in the end you're still an ugly furry.

And you also said
    Just like the rest of my post, I wasn't talking explicitly about Shadow and only Shadow.

Thanks all for the input, lol I have an Undead at 105. Gonna race change him. I guess Belf since things just look good on them. Goblins are kinda cool but not sure things can look good on them. I will off-spec Disc some if that matters. My main is an Undead Mage, so I thought of having 2 Undeads but I'm thinking I should have something different.

Does Arcane Torrent actually help decently with Insanity generation or see it more as just a second silence?

Deleted
    And you also said

but either way panda is still shit because you have to keep feeding your fat ass to make use of the racial and in the end you're still an ugly furry.
    Correction: An ugly furry with the best starting zone, jokes, and flirts. Beside it's so funny to roll a cute panda that is all about peace and not being a jerk.....who is a shadow priest that sucks out your soul and beats you up with it

I saw a priest transmog back in Mists of Pandaria with that pointy hat outfit that made pandas look pretty darn cool. I cannot find it now... but I think that it might have dropped from quests rather than dungeons... or perhaps it came from the previous expac... I know that it was mop or earlier...
    "Falling from heaven is not as painful as surviving the impact."

DPS Loss - my guild on Proudmoore
    The Old Guard - my guild on Earthen Ring
    Revenant - my guild on Echo Isles