Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarcho View Post
    and yet we are doing just fine in ToS. Sure we are lacking in the AoE area. but we are doing fine on ST.

"No, we don't have to wait, they're not going to make any major changes at this point." hench why i mentioned 7.3.5 is a possiblity for changes, because its a tuning patch for classes?.

"If they thought they needed to make bigger tuning changes or anything significant, they would be." 7.3 was never intended to do that, unless you where a complete broken spec. which is why feral recieved some love for the lower skill cap department. Havoc is doing just fine in ToS, so why would they tune us in 7.3?

"Havoc will be by far the worst spec in Antorus. It's a dead spec for the remainder of this expansion." he is just making biased presumption of something none of us knows yet.
    Especially "will stay bottom to the end":

Top overall in NH was

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11
    Frost DK
    DH
    Fury
    Assa (for single target)

All those specs are currently mediocre or bad.

Now who was bottom in NH:

Unholy.

Who is now topping the metres? Unholy...

For every raid they throw things around.

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    Especially "will stay bottom to the end":

Top overall in NH was

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11
    Frost DK
    DH
    Fury
    Assa (for single target)

All those specs are currently mediocre or bad.

Now who was bottom in NH:

Unholy.

Who is now topping the metres? Unholy...

For every raid they throw things around.
    so what youre saying is DKs, wars and rogues all were the top dongs in both NH and ToS, because they had more specs and atleast one of them was great, but DHs totally deserved to be dumped and ignored without other spec to fall back on?

honestly, the t21 bonuses dont really give me much hope for antorus, but I dont think i will be playing by then anyway.

In WoW either your class is at the top and you keep claiming you're not OP or your class isn't at the top and you claim it's trash.

Good to see even the FOTM Havoc rerollers haven't changed. WoW is still WoW, water is still wet.

Quote Originally Posted by VyersReaver View Post
    Judging from your words, you think we get the short end of the stick. Ferals get even less. They are even less powerful.
    Oh look at your specs ! Saw ? You have more than 1 !
    Happy to learn you something.

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    Ferals are fine....
    Is this one for real?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    Oh look at your specs ! Saw ? You have more than 1 !
    Happy to learn you something.
    Kindly refrain from shitposting with your Engrishu. It makes a shitty post double-shitty.

Why is it that every single time I join a ToS guild pug, the demonhunters are always like the top 3 dps in the whole raid on every pull
    On mythic difficulty
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Why is it that every single time I join a ToS guild pug, the demonhunters are always like the top 3 dps in the whole raid on every pull
    On mythic difficulty
    Your guildies suck
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

On mythic difficulty
    Why is it that every single time I join a ToS guild pug
    On mythic difficulty
    a ToS guild pug
    mythic
    Will someone please do me a favor of making me unsee it?

7+ Year Old Account
    Havoc is super easy to parse well with, the only thing keeping you back is fury generation. You have very high mobility and survivability making you useful in raid environments. Your damage might not be the top, but keeping up with the rest is not difficult. You can't always be top 5. You had your moment, now wait for the next one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    so what youre saying is DKs, wars and rogues all were the top dongs in both NH and ToS, because they had more specs and atleast one of them was great, but DHs totally deserved to be dumped and ignored without other spec to fall back on?

honestly, the t21 bonuses dont really give me much hope for antorus, but I dont think i will be playing by then anyway.
    I said that things change every tier. Nothing about deserved.

But i think it is intentional to overbuff low performers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ontis View Post
    Is this one for real?

- - - Updated - - -

Kindly refrain from shitposting with your Engrishu. It makes a shitty post double-shitty.
    Ferals are fine. They are strong at single target and have good aoe/cleave. They can soak stuff (aoe dmg reduction or bear).

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/13

Boss dmg:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...metric=bossdps
    Last edited by mmoc4ec7d51a68; 2017-09-11 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stabbywabby View Post
    Havoc is super easy to parse well with, the only thing keeping you back is fury generation. You have very high mobility and survivability making you useful in raid environments. Your damage might not be the top, but keeping up with the rest is not difficult. You can't always be top 5. You had your moment, now wait for the next one.
    We had our moment in December, 2016. 9 Months ago. Our 'moment' is LONG past and now we are the lowest dps class in the game.
    Last edited by Ysho; 2017-09-11 at 05:09 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysho View Post
    We had our moment in December, 2016. 9 Months ago. Our 'moment' is LONG past and now we are the lowest dps class in the game.
    Erm, Havoc was top 5 during NH, I should know, I played one and got cutting edge. Havoc isn't even the lowest right now so don't even claim that it is.

Erm, Havoc was top 5 during NH, I should know, I played one and got cutting edge. Havoc isn't even the lowest right now so don't even claim that it is.
    He said Dh and ofc its havoc cuz its the only dps spec we have. Dh atm its the lower dps class in the game period , you have outlaw or bm hunters and the likes below us but that is a spec not the entire dps spec of their class. Any of them can go sub or mm and will be above dh , while u as a dh u have nothing to change unless reroll

Overall it is the worst spec given that every other spec below it isn't played by any good players because they're not as good as other specs in the same class.

Havoc was good in NH because the 4pc was strong and because mastery scaling double-dipped and every good Havoc had a bugged trinket which was fixed. Havoc was heavily nerfed after NH, and got weaker tier in T20, the tier in T21 is weaker still. Blizzard claimed they were going to rework the spec but changed nothing, and now it's the worst spec in the game outside of gimmicks where you can do double damage during CDs. It's among the worst on Goroth since forced disconnects hurt specs not as burst reliant as Havoc, but it is the worst on sisters which is effectively a pure ST fight. It's even worse on cleave fights, since the spec has little to no cleave.

Its only use is mobility, and it doesn't have the utility of a rogue which is nearly just as mobile but with competent damage (especially cleave).

Blizzard hasn't even so much as acknowledged these problems, let alone mentioned anything about fixing the spec, and now since we scale poorly with the crucible and the only good thing in it for Havoc was nerfed and other specs that were already better were buffed more, the spec is even worse relative to all other classes, as I said in the original post.

Only irrelevant guilds are going to be using Havoc in T21.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lot here saying Havoc is bottom right now

Having Retri as main, both toons around 925 and can do easily more dps with my DH nowadays.
    Like this log here.

So which class is lower than DH? Because I see eveyone above DH.

And about NH, we had really good tier set. Now in ToS if you did not get mythic titanforged T19 and have to use T20 you are fuked. Wont be better with T21.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    So which class is lower than DH? Because I see eveyone above DH.

And about NH, we had really good tier set. Now in ToS if you did not get mythic titanforged T19 and have to use T20 you are fuked. Wont be better with T21.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...y=4&dataset=90

You can't argue the facts, bub. Several people have linked the aggregate of all mythic parses in TOS so I won't do it again. DH is the lowest DPS CLASS in TOS boss encounters, period. Not quite the lowest SPEC, and not quite the lowest in a pure ST scenario, but we have no other option than havoc.
    Last edited by Ysho; 2017-09-12 at 08:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sendula View Post
    You're not equipping T21 til november, buddy. There's still 9 more weeks for any changes to happen for DHs. Maybe we'll get anything that's not an aura buff.

Gotta wait.
    This. You don't have to worry about T21 for another 2 months.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama