Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    If it's daylight robbery to personal finances, then don't make a purchase. The price has been the way it currently is for years, only now we'll see people bitch because suddenly they want what the goodies offer.

im a student with no job and I purchased that in a heartbeat....lol

My DeviantART: http://hypzone.deviantart.com/ | Requests: Closed

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    Like others said it's been that price for awhile
    Thou I'm pissed that there some panels we couldn't see with the virtual ticket
    We shall see how it goes, but they claim they're opening more stuff up to the VT this year. It does cost money to do all the different streams and pay the hosts, so they cut the panels for cost I assume, most videos you see of panels are some random guy recording, they don't seem to record them themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Want an unique mount, other in game content for multiple games, access to all stages at Blizzcon, events, special pre-blizzcon videos, and more? 40$

BLIZZLIKE
    Fixed. People are so dramatic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    the mount is deliberately made so unique that we feel we need to buy it.
    I do not feel at all compelled to buy it. Sure, it would be nice to have, but in the end, it's just another mount that probably won't make my Favourites button and thus never be used. The pricetag is too high for a mount I'll rarely use and all the other stuff that I won't use either.

Can you buy the digital goodies instead of having to pay full price for the ticket?

Cuz I have plenty of Blizzard Bucks (redeemed tokens) but I don't want to pay $40 for the mount.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Good thing they changed it this year, you have access to all stages/panels.
    Sounds good, but I'll believe it when I see it.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

I was held at gunpoint to buy the ticket.

Least I got some mounts out of that traumatising experience...

Don't they send you a box of goodies too?

People will find any reason to bash Blizzard these days. It's absolutely pitiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Sounds good, but I'll believe it when I see it.
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...conChanges.jpg

Fixed. People are so dramatic.
    Eh don't bother with him, he's either a "professional" troll or one of the most deluded people I've ever seen. Said in another thread he doesn't believe in charity. One can only hope his town gets flooded and he gets washed away while a charity rescue boat is sitting there watching it like "don't save him, he doesn't believe in charity" lol

Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    WTF.

$39.99 USD for a mount.

And yeah, the mount is deliberately made so unique that we feel we need to buy it.

But I could buy Total War Warhammer 2 for that money, or other triple-AAA retail game.

And remember that this is $39.99 in USD. There's no provisions for local currencies. In some currencies, $39.99 USD is a month's wages.
    So don't buy it?

It specifically says stages, and the stuff I'm talking about(that wasn't on VT previous years) wasn't on a stage, it was at one of their smaller panels.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydozen View Post
    im a student with no job and I purchased that in a heartbeat....lol
    For me spending money when I was student with no job was way easier than when I'm having a job. Guess you do not want to burn your hard earned money

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by digichaos View Post
    Don't they send you a box of goodies too?
    You get it if you have the real ticket, you get a discount on buying it if you buy the virtual

It specifically says stages, and the stuff I'm talking about(that wasn't on VT previous years) wasn't on a stage, it was at one of their smaller panels.
    Ah gotcha. Maybe they're counting that as a "Stage" this year? Guess we'll see!

I never saw the point in buying a "virtual" ticket. It's one thing to actually be *at* a convention and get the experience... its another thing to be watching glorified powerpoint presentations over the internet.

All the relevant info for me will be repeated almost immediately here and elsewhere anyways.

Ah gotcha. Maybe they're counting that as a "Stage" this year? Guess we'll see!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Panels & Exclusive Interviews
    Be among the first to see the newest content in development for your favorite Blizzard games, hear from popular community personalities, and witness all of the epic moments as they happen live from all stages at this year’s show.

This year’s new BlizzCon All Access channel acts as your tour guide through the show. Get closer to the show floor, and dig deeper into your favorite games in exclusive one-on-one interviews with Blizzard designers, artists, and developers only viewable via Virtual Ticket.

The Virtual Ticket unlocks on-demand video of all the epic moments from the show. Get the best seat in the house—all in HD and from the comfort of home!
    we shall see, but this part does say PANELS and interviews, so here's to hoping

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    the virtual ticket has been 40$ for like 8 years now. Try harder in finding something to get outraged about.
    This. Also, this is the first time since the Big Blizzard Bear the WoW ingame Blizzcon goodie has been a mount. Traditionally, it's been a murloc thematic with the upcoming expansion (or in Murkalot/Murkablo's cases, with a Diablo III release, and in Knight-Captain/Legionnaire Murky's case, an Alliance-Horde theme).

Also, you're getting ingame shit for other games, as well as access to Blizzcon streams, and a discount on a fairly underwhelming goodie bag.

And if you really want to push it, it still sums up to $20 per mount, in keeping with the cost of other store mounts. It's just two $20, faction-locked mounts that come with a bunch of other shit for other games and a stream.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!