Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post

Are you paying me to be your attorney?
    as if, I don't hire people who don't even know what perjury is.

- - - Updated - - -

La raza must have part ownership of curse
    /hands you a tinfoil wrapped taco to adorn on your tinfoil hat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Muh white genocide!!!!!

Keep up your victim complex.

And you're called a white supremacist because you're a white supremacist - and an anti-Semite.

If you don't want to be called one, don't be one.
    The funny part is that I was just making a generalized statement unrelated to him.

But hey, if the shoe fits...

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    "Hispanic supremacist". Jesus fuck.
    Spain numba 1!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Also it's pretty telling that Hispanic supremacist gets removed without a message but you can openly call anyone a white supremacist for any reason and not have your title changed. La raza must have part ownership of curse
    I don't see a single thread with white supremacist in the title... the thing you need to ask your self, is why calling him a Hispanic supremacist, based on absolutely nothing in your link, is so important that you'd bitch about it? Was the only point to create division by saying nonsense?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I don't see a single thread with white supremacist in the title... the thing you need to ask your self, is why calling him a Hispanic supremacist, based on absolutely nothing in your link, is so important that you'd bitch about it? Was the only point to create division by saying nonsense?
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_L%C3%B3pez_Rivera

I notice you haven't denounced his words yet, very telling

Worry about the 50 million Latinos in the United States of America that are here legally. Worry about that 50 million, who care and who care deeply, because of many of the people who you refer to as murderers and rapists and criminals and people that are on welfare are their aunts, their uncles, their classmates, their work with them," he said. "These are people they care about."

Sounds like David duke
    Last edited by satimy; 2017-09-13 at 06:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_L%C3%B3pez_Rivera

I notice you haven't denounced his words yet, very telling
    What words am I supposed denounce exactly? Why are you linking that? Please explain your self...

Worry about the 50 million Latinos in the United States of America that are here legally. Worry about that 50 million, who care and who care deeply, because of many of the people who you refer to as murderers and rapists and criminals and people that are on welfare are their aunts, their uncles, their classmates, their work with them," he said. "These are people they care about."

Sounds like David duke
    On what planet does David Duke make an argument, that everyone is the same? How on earth do you claim David Dukes argument is that we are "their aunts, their uncles, their classmates, their work with them," he said. "These are people they care about."

Are you asking me to denounce that 50 million Latinos are out aunts, our uncles, our classmates and our coworkers? No... am not a white supremacist...
    Last edited by Felya; 2017-09-13 at 07:29 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    What words am I supposed denounce exactly? Why are you linking that? Please explain your self...

On what planet does David Duke make an argument, that everyone is the same? How on earth do you claim David Dukes argument is that we are "their aunts, their uncles, their classmates, their work with them," he said. "These are people they care about."

Are you asking me to denounce that 50 million Latinos are out aunts, our uncles, our classmates and our coworkers? No... am not a white supremacist...

I'm not an optometrist, but if you can't see the similarities then that's on you.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not an optometrist, but if you can't see the similarities then that's on you.
    Yeah, of course a white supremacist like yourself would say that David duke acts for equality. But in reality, there is no similarities. At all. Tell me, white supremacist, what part of "Jews control the media" is any in way shape or form similar to "the people you demonized are humans with families and loved ones?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Get a pair of prescription glasses, because you're reading wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Yeah, of course a white supremacist like yourself would say that David duke acts for equality. But in reality, there is no similarities. At all. Tell me, white supremacist, what part of "Jews control the media" is any in way shape or form similar to "the people you demonized are humans with families and loved ones?"
    I don't respond to non sequiturs and don't call me a white supremacist or I will sue you for libel

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't respond to non sequiturs and don't call me a white supremacist or I will sue you for libel
    This is how a child acts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Oh no! Is General Kelly hurt? Did he survive?
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    This is how a child acts.
    No it's how someone who has to self moderate his own topics deals with liars.

7+ Year Old Account
    No it's how someone who has to self moderate his own topics deals with liars.
    Something about glass houses and stone goes here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, of all the sad attempts to... I guess bait?... this takes the cake.
    Suing for libel? That's the best you can come up with? You white supremacist nationalists really lack an imagination.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    Oh no! Is General Kelly hurt? Did he survive?
    There are, thankfully, less victims than the Bowling Green Massacre

what the fuck is this thread about even. first off, still no evidence Gutierrez is part of La Raza (copy pasting wiki links of other people doesn't count), secondly whats to denounce?

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Something about glass houses and stone goes here.
    The rule of gods and men prevent me from dealing with you extrajudicially

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    what the fuck is this thread about even. first off, still no evidence Gutierrez is part of La Raza (copy pasting wiki links of other people doesn't count), secondly whats to denounce?
    He made disparaging comments about General Kelly and doubled down on them today

7+ Year Old Account
    Please do, white supremacist. You're a white supremacist, and everything you say is enveloped in white supremacy.

If you can't accept being called a white supremacist. Then stop being one.

Also, it's funny how you can dish out insults but whine when you're called out. You should go to your safe space.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Whines about non-sequiter, brings up la raza as a non sequiter

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    John Kelley is not a disgrace to the uniform. That's a patently absurd statement to make toward a man that's served his country his entire adult life.
    One of the few times we can agree.

Luis seems like a real asshole.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, if you had started and stopped with that then this thread wouldn't be the shit show it is now. But you couldn't help yourself and made it about racial superiority when it's STILL not been proven.