Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    How sad.
    1. We need the government to do more to ensure that our citizens are able to work decent hours and avoid shift work as much as possible.
    2. Is it a red flag when you are with someone who is a shift worker ? Very troubling.
    Whos gona do the night shift for pizza places to help us all get fat? Cmon tennisace think matey.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Not cheating on their spouse
    Oh my mistake, I mistook integrity for integral...

Nevermind!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Shitty people blame shift work instead of themselves being shitty people? I'm shocked.

Yet another Tennisace bait thread. Get lost, dude.
    I'm just reporting a recent study for discussion. Check yourself.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Indeed.
    It's the like those in the article and the OP are out of touch with reality. Don't get me wrong, if two people have the personality for a life-long monogamous relationship and want to get married, good for them. But a lot (I'd argue most) aren't wired that way. It's silly because the article blames shift work for people cheating rather than their non-monogamous personalities. I mean, if someone's going to cheat because their SO works late, logic dictates that the "problem" isn't the shift work.

And to expand on what I said, the OP and the "pro-family" types continuously make the mistake of thinking that divorce is a problem. Divorce isn't a problem; it's a solution. There's no quantifiable, rational reason to stay with someone you've no interest in being with any more. It defies logic on all fronts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I'm just reporting a recent study for discussion. Check yourself.
    The study can barely be called a study.

Say there's 3.5 billion men in the world, and you interview 100 of them, and 85 of said 100 do a bad thing, and then say "Our study says that 85% of men do the bad thing.", and then claim this as factual, you're delusional, or intentionally trying to push an agenda of some kind.

Honestly, Endus needs to have his modship taken away, seeing as you two are clearly in collaboration together.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post

And to expand on what I said, the OP and the "pro-family" types continuously make the mistake of thinking that divorce is a problem. Divorce isn't a problem; it's a solution. There's no quantifiable, rational reason to stay with someone you've no interest in being with any more. It defies logic on all fronts.
    Every case is different, but by and large divorce isnt great for kids.

Yes yes being in a relationship where you hate each other isnt good either, but then you should have thought more about the marriage in the first place. No need to rush into marriage