Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post
    Source: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/...-red-pill.html

Holy shit! Liberals are getting redpilled!

Praise Kek!
    Hahah that is awesome!!

- - - Updated - - -

The Blue Pill is a suppository.
    C-C-C-Can't Stump the Trump!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xChurch View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but the fact it's all taking place on blogs and youtube makes it seems disingenuous like it's only for clicks. Also getting redpilled just sounds like you adopted a previous way of thinking you didn't truly grasp or think deeply about. No one is born as anything, you should build your morals/ideology based on facts and evidence, not what people tell you. I find it really unsettling how much influence blogs and videos seem to have these days.
    Trump is agreeing with democrats and suggesting a tax hike on the wealthy, if one cannot be avoided. Has also agreed with democrats to remove the wall from immigration reform and has recanted on striking down DACA, choosing to restructure it instead.

It's a nice article, at a time when Trump is taking a blue pill. The timing is impeccable Fox News... well done... your sycophants need it, especially today.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Isn't the entire point of the redpill made moot by Neo not actually choosing anything ?
    The 3rd movie invalidated it all. When he stepped out of the shower, it ruined the whole series.

Edit: That creepy feeling when you realize that no one remembers the ending of Dallas. Those that do, no longer have it as part of their daily lexicon. I feel dirty...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    I still have not figured out who the Alt-Left is
    or what politicians are "alt left" and what legislation they have pushed

I can't wait for the "red pill" to turn into the cringe inducing jokes we see on fedora posts.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    It doesn't exist. The political right created it as an imaginary monster because they got all embarrassed by their affiliation and alliance with Nazi's, when one of those Nazi's decided to plow a car into a group protesting the aforesaid Nazi's.
    Pretty much. Many of them got tricked into openly aligning themselves with the alt-right. Being the kind of people they are, they didn't do any research, and later found out that the alt-right is a rebranded name for the American Nazi party.

Alt-right has become a perjorative to describe Trump and his deplorables. So the natural response, rather than... ceasing to be terrible people, is to double down and create some made up equivalence on the left.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    I still have not figured out who the Alt-Left is
    A strawman built by the Alt-right when they are told that the Alt-right is a self named platform created by self confessed neo-nazi white supremist Richard Spencer. Instead of trying to move away from the guy and stop calling themselves what essentially is a name change from Neo Nazi to Alt right to make his views seem more tolerable to the mainstream. They try to mud sling at a non existant group to try to make anything left of the far right as the extreme left. (Yes they even consider sane rightist like Scroe as RINO leftist traitors)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Trump is agreeing with democrats and suggesting a tax hike on the wealthy, if one cannot be avoided. Has also agreed with democrats to remove the wall from immigration reform and has recanted on striking down DACA, choosing to restructure it instead.

It's a nice article, at a time when Trump is taking a blue pill. The timing is impeccable Fox News... well done... your sycophants need it, especially today.
    Holy shit, Trump is Cypher, he's going back into the matrix and betraying everyone. It fits so perfectly!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    The 3rd movie invalidated it all. When he stepped out of the shower, it ruined the whole series.

Edit: That creepy feeling when you realize that no one remembers the ending of Dallas. Those that do, no longer have it as part of their daily lexicon. I feel dirty...
    Man, I barely even remember the Matrix references.

Deleted
    So basically something that happens all the time on all the spectrum of the political, cultural and whatnot lines.

15+ Year Old Account
    Alt-left is a contrived term, same as the word "liberal" is interpreted in strictest anglospheric sense only. This piece screams "my side wins again!" and may only make much sense if you're American. For an outsider it's just crazy-talk, mostly because extremist bipartisanship doesn't seem to take much hold here. Reality check: Elsewhere in the world neither left nor right are bound together by some cohesive ideology forming the basis for Team Red vs. Team Blue.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!