Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    40 bucks to watch their adds, sounds resonable!
    My standard operating procedure is to arrive 12-14 minutes late for a movie.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Last store mount was nearly 3 months ago and is the only one added in Legion.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Luminous_Starseeker

And who is making anyone pay anything? Blizzard don't have a gun to your head here.
    Also worth noting Blizzard released something like twenty-plus mounts you an acquire in-game with patch 7.3.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Klingers View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Also worth noting Blizzard released something like twenty-plus mounts you an acquire in-game with patch 7.3.
    And god knows how many pets.

I find it amusing how people bitch about 1 store mount and pet yet Argus added at least 20 or so mounts this time around along with an array of pets.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    lol what? you think a mount for 40$ is to bring players back, and you think legion is doing worse then Wod?
    you are really naive.
    If sub numbers are fine then they should have reskinned another murloc pet for blizzcon and put that mount on the cash shop to take advantage of the 12 million that are still paying for the game, right???? maybe your avatar should be something different...

Quote Originally Posted by Klingers View Post
    I was refering to (the) blizz con.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Bought a few tokens in advance a while ago when they were ~110k which is a trifling amount of gold. Get a mount, get some other shit in other games at some point I'm sure, get to watch a few streams and shit so I don't care. Is gold really that hard for people to get? I mean yeah I paid for it with real moneys once and would never again but gold is pretty worthless.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    If sub numbers are fine then they should have reskinned another murloc pet for blizzcon and put that mount on the cash shop to take advantage of the 12 million that are still paying for the game, right???? maybe your avatar should be something different...

What?
    Your saying blizzard is lacking in money?
    have you heard of hearthstone and overwatch?

- - - Updated - - -

And god knows how many pets.

I find it amusing how people bitch about 1 store mount and pet yet Argus added at least 20 or so mounts this time around along with an array of pets.
    Help me out here, this is just... i am too tired to handle this.

I don't understand how anyone can complain when you can have it all for free. Just farm gold for a week in wow and you can buy literally anything digital their store is offering.

Jeez, people this days... is this a milennial perk or something? Sure, everything should be handled for free to you by Blizz just because you're addicted to their games. (no, actually not).
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    I don't understand how anyone can complain when you can have it all for free. Just farm gold for a week in wow and you can buy literally anything digital their store is offering.

Jeez, people this days... is this a milennial perk or something? Sure, everything should be handled for free to you by Blizz just because you're addicted to their games. (no, actually not).
    Creating an account on MMO-C gives people legendary complaining powers.

OP just mad cuz he cannot afford to buy the ticket and he wants the mount, even though it's not a must.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    the virtual ticket has been 40$ for like 8 years now. Try harder in finding something to get outraged about.
    Literally the post I was going to make.

Its like people on this forum try to find an excuse to have a fit. Good lord.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last store mount was nearly 3 months ago and is the only one added in Legion.
    Time flew by, then. Not that the difference between 1 and 3 matters.

And who is making anyone pay anything? Blizzard don't have a gun to your head here.
    What...? So the only way someone can make you do something is if they have a gun to your head? You can't be serious...

If I'm selling a glass of water for $5, I'm making people pay $5 if they want my glass of water. Can you point out the gun to their head? No? Okay, then.

If you want all of the mounts, Blizzard is making someone pay extra for them. It's not a hard concept, so less trying to argue semantics, please.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    (Actually it really isn't free....if I grind gold for an hour I could make 30 Euros in my job at the same time - as with all things gold related. 30 minutes work = 1 month sub fee. Can't make 240k gold that fast.... - but I get what you say...)
    Sure, but I bet if you make 30 euros/hour of your work, you won't cry that evul bluzzurd rips off so much of ur munehs.

Not only that, but somehow I am quite sure OP is from US region, and gold cost of token is ridiculously low there compared to other regions as well.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    Yeah, costs $6 for a ticket in my town. And that's for the biggest cinema, right in the city centre.
    USA? If yes, then that's because you guys dont allow visitiors to bring their own snacks etc, most of the money in the US in terms of cinema is made of the snacks.

Here, there is no such rules and most people dont buy anything going into the cinema, at most a drink and even then usually from the supermarket around the corner and not the cinema, thus the prices are around 15-20$

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends if the person actually wishes to support this greed or not. Blizzard gets paid even more if you buy it with gold. It's the one saving grace, though, I agree. If someone truly wants the mount, they can farm gold.

Free? Sure, if you forget the $15/$20 a month.

Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    WTF.

$39.99 USD for a mount.

And yeah, the mount is deliberately made so unique that we feel we need to buy it.

But I could buy Total War Warhammer 2 for that money, or other triple-AAA retail game.

And remember that this is $39.99 in USD. There's no provisions for local currencies. In some currencies, $39.99 USD is a month's wages.
    Um, Which countries are these? And why are they playing WoW if so

Deleted
    "It is like this cause it always has been" is a pretty poor defense.

Deleted
    You dont have to buy it. And mount is bonus as other things in HS,SC,HotS and Diablo 3. You pay for ticket.

Deleted
    lol, it's 40 bucks. Thats like 4 beers at any popular club.

If you can't afford it, then don't buy it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLove View Post
    "It is like this cause it always has been" is a pretty poor defense.
    Well, I mean, you can't expect much from people who say things like that. In their minds, as long as a company's action is consistent, it can't be wrong.

This is why I stopped caring about cosmetic items/pets.