Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I love dungeons that features huge open areas, I also think the bosses are pretty cool although I admittedly hardly figured out what the 3rd boss was about as he died within less than 30 seconds since all members of the group were 925+ That said from what I figured out it seems it could be an interesting fight on higher mythic+.

My only real criticism is that I wish what a part of the dungeon would've taken place inside the temple rather than just the room with the last boss being indoors but thats really a minor criticism, overall it is to me one of the better dungeons they've released.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharjo View Post
    ITT: OP whining about something different to all the other posts he makes whining about something else.
    At-least it's concerning the game instead of its players which people take on as a sport regardless of the topic almost as if no other opinions can coexist besides their own. Always been easier to fool people than to convince them they're being fooled.
    ITT: Delicious salt from all the trolls who can't handle adding to the discussion when OP has differing views from their own in the title as if opinion = universal fact.

OT: With the given name of the dungeon it is very underwhelming and I wish they'd picked another name, though at the right difficulty suited to your ilvl it might end up as decent fun in the end despite everything. Of course that would require time away from flipping stuff on the AH
    Last edited by Tiwack; 2017-09-14 at 01:05 AM. Reason: spelling
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    You know who else needs to get laid???

<--- This Guy
    Think most of us needs to get laid

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    heroic version was really a typical scenario we rolled over doing WQ. i was like WTF. didn't do mythic though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    [Insert something inane here]
    Things you seem to be missing:
    OP asserts all his complaints as universal fact.
    OP complains about fucking everything.
    But thanks for contributing!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    You're practically bragging about how you'll play 30 minutes every 2 weeks doing LFR, then quitting for 18 months. But then say that you enjoy the game... that you just got done bragging about how you're not going to play it? Wut?
    Yeah? Because those 30 minutes every 2 weeks is when new content is released. What am I supposed to do in times when no new content comes out? I've been playing the game since 2008. I have 30 characters. Every class at level 110, most characters at least level 90. What else am I supposed to do? Blizzard puts out new content, I play it. I'm not gonna repeat the same dungeons and raids all day. That's why I was looking forward to a new dungeon coming out in this patch. At least that one I would've done a couple of times on different characters, just for the fun of it. But now that it's really just a scenario, I won't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Funny considering everyone fucking hates dungeons like ToV (the longest) and loves dungeons like MoS (the shortest).
    First of all, what is ToV? Trial of Valor? That's a raid. I think Maw of Souls is ok, but if you like a dungeon because it's the shortest, then it's because you don't actually like doing dungeons. Those are not the people you should cater to.

Faceroll on HC and probably Mythic. Its going to be an absolute shit show on Mythic+ with all those adds to deal with. Especially killing the adds on the third boss with something like volcanic up, when you have such limited space

I wasn't a fan, but to be fair I don't like 5 mans in general. I usually only run them if there's a quest for it. Call me old fashioned, but I liked dungeons more when they weren't mindless zergfests like in BC or the beginning of Cata.

I did like the void stuff and the ethereals though, always glad to see more of that.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    This is the first patch dungeon added in 6-7 years and people still complain.
    Karazhan?
    Cathedral?

I enjoyed it. Expected to solo it on M1 so I could take my time and get a good look. I will undoubtedly be tanking this on high M+ eventually so wanted to learn what the bosses do.
    • First boss apparently can't be soloed, because he despawns after sending you to the void if no one is left out to fight him.
    • Second boss actually wiped me and 3 raid-geared friends! On M1! Ok so we hadn't read the dungeon journal and didn't figure him out fast enough. Even a 940 tank wears down if he's chain-CC. We had a good laugh, read our journals, and got him. Still I think he'll be a beast at +10 or +15!
    • Third boss seemed undertuned. We read and prepared but he died almost immediately.
    • Fourth boss felt mostly like an add fight. Was easy at M1; guess we'll see later what M+10 feels like.

Sadbrains always need to maintain their veil of forced positivity. Sorry OP

It's the same as arcway, eye, maw (until ship) court of stars......

I dunno i liked new instance. Reused assets? who cares. Maybe half of macare exists only because they decided to make a dungeon there and establish more lore about abyss, alleria and etereals. Also cool looking naru boss AND cinematic.
    Last edited by Dnusha; 2017-09-14 at 08:46 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xcitng View Post
    It's the same as arcway, eye, maw (until ship) court of stars......
    Good point. More dungeons this expansion came at the cost of less unique zones and more reused areas...

And then we have invasions too which is 100% rehash of models and areas.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    This is the first patch dungeon added in 6-7 years and people still complain.
    *The third
    Kara and cathedral say hi.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I'm sorry, do you consider your comments to be productive? Calling my life shit and a wow hater?

If you have nothing of worth to share then I would advice you to keep your mouth shut.

It's just sad
    Your comments are just as lazy. You quoted Mall but didn't even address it, instead gave a snark and expected a pat on the back.

@OP I would've preferred an indoor area too. The assets and the inkblot void effects are nice, hope to see it again in the future.
    Last edited by Polybius; 2017-09-14 at 09:29 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    until Return of the Lich King comes out..
    You mean the expansion thehy should have announced at Gamescon whit the only problem that don't exisy cos the idea is more dumb than comunism?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    I was disappointed with the difficulty, but I don't agree it was lazy because it was kinda set up to be that kinda dungeon. I do like a void theme dungeon in this expansion because I think they are using it to set up a Void themed expansion. I wish it was tune slightly harder, i was reading the dungeon journal and was like okay, we need to do this this and this ... the first three bosses the group I was with pretty much avoided mechanics and still killed easily and the last boss you can't really ignore mechanics.

I am interested in more the lore of the dungeon as opposed to its difficulty.

- - - Updated - - -

So, it is like all the dungeons then. What's your argument?
    Did you realise it`s the west side of the outside area of triumvirate in Mac`aree? (because it`s the same area, just instanced) You know which is full with elites...it`s a 99% copy/paste (the remaining 1 percent is the 4 bosses..)

Deleted
    Yeah, It was quite a disappointment. It's still OK since Mac'aree is pretty af, but I agree.
    I expected the dungeon to actually take place within the structure, not just in one tiny room.. felt very low effort, it's better than nothing but only barely. Such a pity because this more or less means we'll never see the inside of a high quality draenei/eredar structure ://

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    I have my sub payed til May 2018 through WoW gold. It costs me nothing. Unsubbing isn't really possible, and even if it was, it would be pointless, as it costs me nothing. Right now all I'm doing is auctions and the new content that comes out. I'll only be doing auctions now until Antorus comes out, and then I'll do Antorus once, playing for 30 mins every 2 weeks as they release each wing separately. And then it's a 16 months break until Return of the Lich King comes out. But in that time I'll make enough gold with selling glyphs to get several years of gametime through gold.
    If what you say is true, I know why you hate the game. You're not playing it. You're playing the stock market. I would hate the game too like that. I would agree with you on the laziness IF Mac'aree already existed in the game. Since it doesn't, they had to design it. The fact that they designed it as a dungeon and put it in the world is no different than many other dungeons that exist in the game. The idea here is immersion, the structure exists in both the world and is a dungeon event to be tackled.