Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Are we entering the temple at any point in this expansion or is this going to be another Karabor/Shattrah case? Seems like a huge waste to have this giant building covering a huge part of the map where we don't even get to acces it...

I was hoping to see most of the temple when going for L'ura but that ended up being a very small hallway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Are we entering the temple at any point in this expansion or is this going to be another Karabor/Shattrah case? Seems like a huge waste to have this giant building covering a huge part of the map where we don't even get to acces it...

I was hoping to see most of the temple when going for L'ura but that ended up being a very small hallway.
    This made me laugh. A lot of hyped things in WoW end up being small and disappointing.

So much potential that ends up abandoned.

The new instance is pretty much the worst 5man i have ever seen ingame.

Deleted
    I mean, it`s not as bad as the character whos name you took and his lore overall.

It could be worse, they could have reused Halls of Valor again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    Why did you not unsub by now if there's nothing but negativity coming from you?
    You obviously dislike/hate the game, so why are you still there playing?
    Why are you so blind and praise everything the game does?

We criticize the game because we want It to be better, learn to be a consumer, not a fanboy. A fanboy takes anything they give you, a consumer raises a few eyebrows when you realize they've given you a pile of demon poo.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Just the outdoor region of Mac'Aree with one small building where the endboss is in. Boring bosses, boring environment. Very short and small. Nothing unique. It kinda feels like it's just a scenario.
    I didn't want to believe you until I played the dungeon... but I agree now.

Feels like a lazy scenario, the boss tactics aren't that great, I don't think I ever felt that threatened at any point. The second large open area was a clusterfuck of constant bombardement that spawned mobs, so It felt like we never had a pause. As well as 75 % of the dungeon being outdoors, a dungeon should be... a DUNGEON. Not just re-used outdoor zones and then one tiny delve Inside a building.

Also I'm pretty sure one of those tiger-beast whatever mobs I saw It die and then vanish, with no death animation, unless that's Intended but still. The ending was nice with what happened to Alleria, but the final boss was a joke too, he took so much damage, the wardens die so fast and It wasn't hard at all to beat It, sure didn't feel like a Naaru turned Void God... I mean M'uru was tougher and he was a raid boss, now we get something similar, a Void God In a dungeon but she's so bloody weak.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Deleted
    I actually liked it *gasps*

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidders View Post
    I actually liked it *gasps*
    He said something positive!

Burn the heretic!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    He said something positive!

Burn the heretic!
    When opening this thread i had 5 names in my head who could have created it. One created it and one of the others is happily spamming it aswell.

Suprise suprise :P

OP is not wrong, why is it so short. Why not more inside the actual SotT?
    I barely realized in was in a boss fight for like 2 of the bosses. I want hard patch dungeons, like PoS or HMgT. Both SotT and CoEN are way too short and way to easy.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

It is rather disappointing. Mac'Aree looks nice, and those void whirlpool things are sick, but it's rather small and made up of places you've already seen aside from one hallway and a tiny room. I thought ToV being made up of already existing areas was fine, but a new dungeon in a new zone doesn't deserve that treatment.
    I think it would be better like this - the first boss is fine where he is, while Saprish (second boss) guards the entrance to the building. After beating him, there is a much larger inside-the-building sequence to get to the viceroy, who is trying to breach the inner sanctum where L'ura is. Then you fight L'ura at the end. This would make it feel like more effort was put into it. I mean, that building is quite large, why do we only see one hallway of it? Might as well make use of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    OP is not wrong, why is it so short. Why not more inside the actual SotT?
    I barely realized in was in a boss fight for like 2 of the bosses. I want hard patch dungeons, like PoS or HMgT. Both SotT and CoEN are way too short and way to easy.
    No shit it's too easy. You likely did it on heroic or mythic which drops 865/885 gear. Assuming you're not complete shit, you're going to overgear it by 20-40 item levels. Even more if you're not a complete casual. Why don't you write a post about how normal EN is too easy now that players overgear it by 100 item levels. While we're at it wtf is with ICC? We 1 shot the Lich King. What a lazy raid right?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Oh christ on a bike, do you DO anything else than create a tidalwave of, utterly pointless, whine threads?
    I have to ask myself the same question:

- "Argus was supposed to be an expansion"
    - Blizzard mispronounces Mac'Aree
    - The Argus patch shows a clear Horde bias
    - Could NPCs please stop talking over one another?
    - Blizzard is absolutely incompetent
    - Blizzard lied to us
    - Blizzard's sharding and crossrealm technology are a failure

Seems to me someone who hates the game THIS MUCH would not be welcome on a FAN SITE.

Maybe it is time for OP to grow up and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Oh christ on a bike, do you DO anything else than create a tidalwave of, utterly pointless, whine threads?
    +100000000 !!!

You're so right!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    My biggest problem for the new dungeon... The queue time.

I tried to get in Mythic +0 (with iL 910). Getting declined due to low gear... Wtf.
    Tried to queue for heroics. Queue time are about 45 minutes to an hour.

If you don't do the Dungeon you can't continue your Class Hall Order quests. Which is quite ... frustrating.

Its a bit of an odd dungeon ill give you that. But it was quite enjoyable. Makes for the fastest mythic yet. Will this be mythic plus?

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    Why are you so blind and praise everything the game does?

We criticize the game because we want It to be better, learn to be a consumer, not a fanboy. A fanboy takes anything they give you, a consumer raises a few eyebrows when you realize they've given you a pile of demon poo.

I didn't want to believe you until I played the dungeon... but I agree now.

Feels like a lazy scenario, the boss tactics aren't that great, I don't think I ever felt that threatened at any point. The second large open area was a clusterfuck of constant bombardement that spawned mobs, so It felt like we never had a pause. As well as 75 % of the dungeon being outdoors, a dungeon should be... a DUNGEON. Not just re-used outdoor zones and then one tiny delve Inside a building.

Also I'm pretty sure one of those tiger-beast whatever mobs I saw It die and then vanish, with no death animation, unless that's Intended but still. The ending was nice with what happened to Alleria, but the final boss was a joke too, he took so much damage, the wardens die so fast and It wasn't hard at all to beat It, sure didn't feel like a Naaru turned Void God... I mean M'uru was tougher and he was a raid boss, now we get something similar, a Void God In a dungeon but she's so bloody weak.
    Cba to snip the irrelevant part.

Where am I praising the game in the post you have quoted? I just asked a question why he did not unsub/stop playing if OP hates the game so much. If there's nothing left he likes about this game (which is the case looking at all the threads the made in the past), he should just leave.

I do have my points of criticism, but the pros outweigh the cons by a huge margin.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    "Just the outdoor region of Mac'Aree with one small building where the endboss is in"

"Very short and small. Nothing unique."

You're unable to refute this because you know it's true. Pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

"Just the outdoor region of Mac'Aree with one small building where the endboss is in"

"Very short and small. Nothing unique."

Not this, perhaps? pff
    I like SoT, personally. Sorry you and the OP hate everything.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by j0ust View Post
    This post is lazy and boring. I preferred you when you were banned, OP.
    This.

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    I like SoT, personally. Sorry you and the OP hate everything.
    You're welcome to enjoy short boring lazy dungeons for all I care..