Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Even before Chronicle's release, it was already stated multiple times in many medium - from out-of-game interview to in-game quests. WoG said it, NPC and quest said it - that we killed C'Thun and Yogg. I'm too lazy to dig it up, but just look for Aquamonkey's post that collected all of those quotes in the old Old Gods related threat. So... no, the only time that argument about OGs can't be killed was at best during WoTLK, but not before or after that.

I wouldn't even bother wasting more time for someone who actually say "you have no proof the world is flat or isn't flat". And yes, I can say my opinion are better than theirs if their opinions were / are simply wrong. We are all entitled to having different opinions, but that doesn't mean every opinions are correct.
    I'm wasn't one of those people saying Old Gods can never be killed even back then nor am I a flat earther lol. Just giving them a defense since back then the Old Gods were kinda mysterious and was debatable whether a Pantheon could defeat them 1v1 so I can understand why some might think that. As for the flat earth crap, well we don't really have absolute proof since we didn't see it for ourselves, only been told.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    Hehe, fair enough.

Yeah, I'm not arguing that he's stronger than Sargeras or a fully powered Old God, since well, they practically created him. But we haven't fought any of those, and out of the enemies we have fought, nobody has requires as many powerful allies and as many deus ex machinases as Deathwing. Not even close.
    I'll agree that Deathwing took the most preparations for.
    11/4/23 Updated power level -> Sargeras > Xal'atath > Void Empowered Azshara > Alleria > Galakrond > Iridikron > N'zoth > Jailor > Argus > Death Empowered Sylvanas > Lich King Arthas > Kil'jaeden > Archimonde > Illidan > Deathwing

Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    He was losing the war against us and our allies so he went mad and decided to fly towards the maelstrom in order to completely destroy the world pillar. There's a reason why the final battle was at the maelstrom.
    He was winning. We lost Wyrmrest and had to take it back. We were almost stopped from even catching him.

The final battle was at the Maelstrom because it was the weakest spot for him to rip open. He destroyed the World Pillar once merely by flying into it, why do you think he would be sticking OUT of the maelstrom with his focus on the surface of Azeroth if he was going for the World Pillar which is inside?

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    You base this off on all what? The fact that you think the lich king is cool ? You would have to prove the lich king could effect deathwing. The aspects where stronger than any titan keeper , and Lei-shen was a titan keeper. On top of this deathwing gets empowered further by the old gods
    Lei Shen wasn't even a Keeper. He just stole some of Keeper's power and a sliver of Aman'thul's.

Stop accusing people of being a troll just because they have a different opinion than you. Tell that to the guy who said the Iron Horde was the biggest threat ever just to hype the expansion up since we steamrolled them easily. Rather trust a npc more than a bias world of god dude. Deathwing needed the world pillar to be destroyed. Without a world pillar, he isn't that powerful at all. Illidan and even that Pit Lord in argus could beat him and the Lich King is above those two. Doesn't matter how the mechanic was played out. Fact is the LK defeated all of us easily, something Deathwing could only dream of doing had the world pillar haven't existed. The Lich King drains soul which would bypass his armor. I hope you guys know there had been a lot people debating on the LK vs Deathwing thing in multiple forums before so it's not as one sided as you think or else nobody would be debating it.
    Different? No. Obviously wrong and one that gets repeated even after numerous people point out contrary facts, because the owner of the opinion is busy going "lalala I can't hear you"? Probably.

Also, what's your proof that Illidan or even some lowly Pit Lord would have defeated Deathwing? Because during WotA Deathwing forced the retreat of Legion's forced led by Archimonde. And that was before he got juiced up by the Old Gods. And again, why would soul draining Deathwing work? Because the only attack of that nature used by the Lich King was used in the raid fight. And it didn't kill even us.

And while the fact that the idea Cataclysm has been caused by the destruction of the World Pillar is probably incorrect was already mentioned to you, the idea that without its destruction Deathwing wouldn't be that powerful is even more nonsensical. How would that affect his personal power? Especially since even if that's what caused the Cataclysm, it would have been Deathwing's power that broke it in the first place.

He was going to destroy the world pillar completely the second time which would then result in a sundering.
    Source please.

Lol fanfic for not agreeing with your own fanfic. I guess you forgot he one shotted us casually without even touching it so he doesn't need to touch him. A aspect is overrated, even that fire druid was able to stunt Ysera lol. Deathwing couldn't even one shot the same raid while trying. This alone should prove the Lich King is far above him and would probably soul drain him. Chromatus cannot be harmed. He would outlast everyone else at full power. Only Sargeras could defeat him from what I see.
    Once again, source please. This time of what established lore have I argued against. Because in regards to your shitposts, numerous quotes have already been given, making your argument fanwank. Apples and oranges.

And now it went to his soul draining to his raid-wiping spell? Move those goalposts some more. Not that you have any proof that spell would have worked on Deathwing. It didn't even kill Tirion who was still frozen right next to us. And you still haven't established for squat that Deathwing tried to one-shot us. Which of his spells exactly was supposed to do so? And what fire druid "stunted" Ysera again?

And yay for continual negative self-awareness about your argument about Chromatus. Try not to sidestep the question for the third time and finally answer how the Scourge is going to defeat Deathwing's forces, which Chromatus is a part of, if he's as powerful as you paint him to be?

Deathwing can die without the dragon soul. We just didn't have anybody strong enough to kill him another way at the time. The dragon soul isn't a must for him or else that would mean not even Sargeras can kill him which isn't the case. Tirion basically got a sudden powerup from the Light probably far above the Naaru too and it was a sneak attack. One on one we already saw how the LK easily froze him in place.
    Except given how we traveled through time to get the weapon against him, we had all the time in the world. And one on one between LK and Tirion the score is 1:1. The first time they fought Arthas ran like little girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Just giving them a defense since back then the Old Gods were kinda mysterious and was debatable whether a Pantheon could defeat them 1v1 so I can understand why some might think that.
    But the thing is - the OGs weren't. People who thought so back then mainly just missed the WoG from interview or in-game quotes, or decided to ignore them for whatever reasons. That was an example of a lot of people being wrong, and thus discussed against an established fact over and over back then. That's why your argument of "a lot of people are still discussing this" doesn't mean anything much.

Anyway, being wrong isn't really that bad as none of us can say that he (or she) is 100% sure that they follow every little things in lore anyway, but at least adjust your opinions when people correct you with facts - and WoG is more or less the highest canon you can look for. However, you seems to be so fixed on your opinion that you even claim WoG isn't as canon as what an NPC said (who was even wrong just a few lines before, mind you). We can't really have a proper discussion that way.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Lei Shen wasn't even a Keeper. He just stole some of Keeper's power and a sliver of Aman'thul's.
    Bah you're right. That makes it even better/worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    He was winning. We lost Wyrmrest and had to take it back. We were almost stopped from even catching him.

The final battle was at the Maelstrom because it was the weakest spot for him to rip open. He destroyed the World Pillar once merely by flying into it, why do you think he would be sticking OUT of the maelstrom with his focus on the surface of Azeroth if he was going for the World Pillar which is inside?
    Now that you mention it, you actually got a point. Never thought about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post

Different? No. Obviously wrong and one that gets repeated even after numerous people point out contrary facts, because the owner of the opinion is busy going "lalala I can't hear you"? Probably.

Also, what's your proof that Illidan or even some lowly Pit Lord would have defeated Deathwing? Because during WotA Deathwing forced the retreat of Legion's forced led by Archimonde. And that was before he got juiced up by the Old Gods. And again, why would soul draining Deathwing work? Because the only attack of that nature used by the Lich King was used in the raid fight. And it didn't kill even us.

And while the fact that the idea Cataclysm has been caused by the destruction of the World Pillar is probably incorrect was already mentioned to you, the idea that without its destruction Deathwing wouldn't be that powerful is even more nonsensical. How would that affect his personal power? Especially since even if that's what caused the Cataclysm, it would have been Deathwing's power that broke it in the first place.

Source please.

Once again, source please. This time of what established lore have I argued against. Because in regards to your shitposts, numerous quotes have already been given, making your argument fanwank. Apples and oranges.

And now it went to his soul draining to his raid-wiping spell? Move those goalposts some more. Not that you have any proof that spell would have worked on Deathwing. It didn't even kill Tirion who was still frozen right next to us. And you still haven't established for squat that Deathwing tried to one-shot us. Which of his spells exactly was supposed to do so? And what fire druid "stunted" Ysera again?

And yay for continual negative self-awareness about your argument about Chromatus. Try not to sidestep the question for the third time and finally answer how the Scourge is going to defeat Deathwing's forces, which Chromatus is a part of, if he's as powerful as you paint him to be?

Except given how we traveled through time to get the weapon against him, we had all the time in the world. And one on one between LK and Tirion the score is 1:1. The first time they fought Arthas ran like little girl.
    Even if Deathwing causes a second sundering. It would do little to the Lich King since the lands are mostly intact and with the world being so polluted, Only the living would suffer, something the LK and the Scourge won't have to worry about. They'll just swarm Deathwing down or Galakrond would man handle him and impale him on a spire. The Lich King won't need the dragon soul because like I said many times before. he's not trying to destroy him. He would rather capture his soul which again would bypass his massive armor. The LK is also way smarter and isn't crazy unlike Deathwing. The fact that Deathwing didn't want to be stopped is proof enough that he was trying his best against us as with every single boss we ever fought except for the LK. Lol you think Arthas ran like a girl. Well I think he purposely provoked the Argent Crusade since you know, he was trying to lure the greatest people to Northrend. More like Chickenwing a.k.a Deathwing waited until the Scourge calmed down before coming out of his hiding spot since he knows he'll get owned by the Scourge lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Now that you mention it, you actually got a point. Never thought about that.

Source please.

Even if Deathwing causes a second sundering. It would do little to the Lich King since the lands are mostly intact and with the world being so polluted, Only the living would suffer, something the LK and the Scourge won't have to worry about. They'll just swarm Deathwing down or Galakrond would man handle him and impale him on a spire. The Lich King won't need the dragon soul because like I said many times before. he's not trying to destroy him. He would rather capture his soul which again would bypass his massive armor. The LK is also way smarter and isn't crazy unlike Deathwing. The fact that Deathwing didn't want to be stopped is proof enough that he was trying his best against us as with every single boss we ever fought except for the LK. Lol you think Arthas ran like a girl. Well I think he purposely provoked the Argent Crusade since you know, he was trying to lure the greatest people to Northrend. More like Chickenwing a.k.a Deathwing waited until the Scourge calmed down before coming out of his hiding spot since he knows he'll get owned by the Scourge lol.
    11/4/23 Updated power level -> Sargeras > Xal'atath > Void Empowered Azshara > Alleria > Galakrond > Iridikron > N'zoth > Jailor > Argus > Death Empowered Sylvanas > Lich King Arthas > Kil'jaeden > Archimonde > Illidan > Deathwing

Alright since you're saying we didn't get a power increase then I would say the Lich King could stand a good chance against Archimonde and Kil'jaeden too.
    Quote please.

Never mind Deathwing who needed the pillar to look strong.
    Look at all the pillars in the fight against him.

Like I said Deathwing is hard to be destroyed but the Lich King isn't trying to destroy him. He would rip his soul out and enthrall him into a undead servant.
    You still failed to say how. Because the only soul draining attack used against alive targets that Lich King used didn't kill said targets.

No boss so far one shotted us casually without effort.
    And given how we were much weaker when we fought LK then than we were even when we fought Deathwing, let alone later bosses, that isn't the be all end all of an argument you present it as. And there have been plenty of bosses that killed individual raiders or groups of them as parts of their encounters.

It's not my fault that your fanfic isn't the correct right lol.
    Still no source of even an explanation of why what I said would be fanfic, as opposed to your horseshit that was negatively confronted with multiple sources by now.

If Deathwing was so much stronger than you wouldn't even see countless threads from multiple forums debating the power level between the LK, Deathwing, Archimonde, and Kil'jaeden.
    Again, numerous threads alone prove nothing. Especially since other than you, people raising Lich King to high heaves on mmo-c lore forum are people like British Bulldog and similar posters, all of which showcased to have negative credibility in matters on lore even in regards to things that didn't concern the Lich King.

So far I can't see how Deathwing could defeat him. If you're going to say DW wins just because he's big and all that by that logic you can say a molten giant could defeat a lot of characters which is not the case.
    Blight already put him on his knees. Endless Hunger is much more destructive than the Blight. Then there are other attacks like the impale thing from his tentacles, Shadowflame, or even breath attack. Or just collapsing the Icecrown Citadel on top of the Lich King by shifting some ground around with his Aspect powers.

That was before the OGs were retcon in chronicles and you have no proof the world is flat or isn't flat. You also can't say most of the people are clueless. Everyone has their own opinion, can't say your opinions are better than theirs. Fact - Sargares can destroy the LK and DW which is why there are no debates on that but Archi, DW, LK has plenty of debates.
    Yeah, no. Old Gods were always mortal and there's literally not a single source that says the opposite. C'thun was confirmed to be dead in Med'an comics. Yogg-Saron by Word of God around Cata release. Y'Shaarj since his first mention ever. All before Chronicle was even envisioned.

He was losing the war against us and our allies so he went mad and decided to fly towards the maelstrom in order to completely destroy the world pillar. There's a reason why the final battle was at the maelstrom.
    Except as it was outright said in the raid, the reason was that he was flying to the Maelstrom to enter Deepholm to recuperate there. But since he was blown out of the sky before he could enter it, he was forced to put up a last stand. Not once was the World Pillar mentioned throughout the raid.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote please.

Look at all the pillars in the fight against him.

You still failed to say how. Because the only soul draining attack used against alive targets that Lich King used didn't kill said targets.

And given how we were much weaker when we fought LK then than we were even when we fought Deathwing, let alone later bosses, that isn't the be all end all of an argument you present it as. And there have been plenty of bosses that killed individual raiders or groups of them as parts of their encounters.

Still no source of even an explanation of why what I said would be fanfic, as opposed to your horseshit that was negatively confronted with multiple sources by now.

Again, numerous threads alone prove nothing. Especially since other than you, people raising Lich King to high heaves on mmo-c lore forum are people like British Bulldog and similar posters, all of which showcased to have negative credibility in matters on lore even in regards to things that didn't concern the Lich King.

So far I can't see how Deathwing could defeat him. If you're going to say DW wins just because he's big and all that by that logic you can say a molten giant could defeat a lot of characters which is not the case.
    Blight already put him on his knees. Endless Hunger is much more destructive than the Blight. Then there are other attacks like the impale thing from his tentacles, Shadowflame, or even breath attack. Or just collapsing the Icecrown Citadel on top of the Lich King by shifting some ground around with his Aspect powers.[/QUOTE]

The Lich King's drain did killed us, didn't you do the raid. He was about to resurrect us into his slaves and would had succeeded too had Tirion didn't get a last minute deus ex power from the Light to turn the tables. Lol fanfiction, horseshit?? Why you so triggered at other people's opinion lol. Deathwing was hard to destroy, that's it. His own power isn't that strong, Alex gave him a good fight. The LK won't destroy him like I said. He'll tear his soul out with Frostmourne. And Uther basically told you the ONLY WAY to stop him is to fight him on top of Ice Crown. The light at the chapel and the plague from Putress hurt him but not that much and he wanted to lure the factions into Northrend.

Sargeras could destroy anyone which is why you won't see any debate about LK or Deathwing vsing him but you see plenty of debates between DK, LK, Archimonde, and Kil'jaeden. Why is it's because it's debatable and there is no correct answer. If you're going to call others opinions as fanfic then they could easily call yours fanfic too you know lol.

Not even that. As per the raid quotes, Deathwing was on the run ever since he ate the first Dragon Soul blast after Ultraxion fight and he was on the run to recuperate in Deepholm, which is why he flew to Malestrom. He got blasted with the Dragon Soul some more and eventually was blown out of the sky just above Maelstrom. And then he tried to unleash the final Cataclysm because he was cornered. And pissed off.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    But the thing is - the OGs weren't. People who thought so back then mainly just missed the WoG from interview or in-game quotes, or decided to ignore them for whatever reasons. That was an example of a lot of people being wrong, and thus discussed against an established fact over and over back then. That's why your argument of "a lot of people are still discussing this" doesn't mean anything much.

Anyway, being wrong isn't really that bad as none of us can say that he (or she) is 100% sure that they follow every little things in lore anyway, but at least adjust your opinions when people correct you with facts - and WoG is more or less the highest canon you can look for. However, you seems to be so fixed on your opinion that you even claim WoG isn't as canon as what an NPC said (who was even wrong just a few lines before, mind you). We can't really have a proper discussion that way.
    NPCs are actual characters in the game stating this and there might be lying and joking npcs but what Uther the Prime Ghost said was no joke. He was serious and determine to give your heros the best intel. WoG could or could not be more canon. Some posts could be jokes or bias posts. I don't take the wog too seriously after that bullcrap about the Iron Horde being the biggest threat lol.
    Last edited by LarryWithTheWeatherReport; 2017-09-16 at 05:12 PM.

Not even that. As per the raid quotes, Deathwing was on the run ever since he ate the first Dragon Soul blast after Ultraxion fight and he was on the run to recuperate in Deepholm, which is why he flew to Malestrom. He got blasted with the Dragon Soul some more and eventually was blown out of the sky just above Maelstrom. And then he tried to unleash the final Cataclysm because he was cornered. And pissed off.
    Honestly forgot the recuperate part, which now I remember because I thought it was odd since they were like "If he gets there, we can't do anything!" despite the fact that we've been questing down there for a long time already.

He got cornered like a rat. Proves he isn't powerful. His armies has fallen and he's on the run. While the LK purposely held the Scourge back just to toy with us. Even at the final battle where we tried our best to fight him but still get one shotted by the one true king with ease. LK seems to be superior to DK in everyway except for size. And he was going back to Deepholm to rest like you said so the world pillar still stands.

He got cornered like a rat. Proves he isn't powerful. His armies has fallen and he's on the run. While the LK purposely held the Scourge back just to toy with us. Even at the final battle where we tried our best to fight him but still get one shotted by the one true king with ease. LK seems to be superior to DK in everyway except for size.
    After he took two blasts from a weapon he himself created.

And from there, it took all the powers of all the aspects for him to actually die.

Even if Deathwing causes a second sundering. It would do little to the Lich King since the lands are mostly intact and with the world being so polluted, Only the living would suffer, something the LK and the Scourge won't have to worry about.
    Except as seen in the End Time, the final Cataclysm wiped out everything.

They'll just swarm Deathwing down or Galakrond would man handle him and impale him on a spire.
    Galakrond was manhandled by five protodrakes. He's not going to do shit to Deathwing after he received power-ups from both the Titans and the Old Gods.

The Lich King won't need the dragon soul because like I said many times before. he's not trying to destroy him. He would rather capture his soul which again would bypass his massive armor.
    And like the dishonest headcasecanon peddler you are, you not only consistently failed to answer how he'd do it, but also ignored the fact that the only drain souling the Lich King did agaisnt living targets failed to kill them.

The LK is also way smarter and isn't crazy unlike Deathwing.
    Except Deathwing was smart despite being insane. He managed to foll entire dragonflights, played the entire Alliance of Lordaeron like a fiddle, pitted even his own family against each other while they fought themselves to be the new masters of the Black Dragonflight. On the other hand Arthas got defeated by his own "master plan" backfiring in his face.

The fact that Deathwing didn't want to be stopped is proof enough that he was trying his best against us as with every single boss we ever fought except for the LK.
    The entire first fight against Deathwing revolved around him barely giving a shit about us even being there.

Lol you think Arthas ran like a girl. Well I think he purposely provoked the Argent Crusade since you know, he was trying to lure the greatest people to Northrend. More like Chickenwing a.k.a Deathwing waited until the Scourge calmed down before coming out of his hiding spot since he knows he'll get owned by the Scourge lol.
    Yeah, it's not like Light's Hope Chapel was successful in defeating immense number of undead in the past. And the only thing Deathwing waited for was perfecting the Twilight Dragonflight. Because other than that, he took on four dragonflights in the past at once. Or the entire resistance against the Legion. Or the Legion. All bigger threats to him (especially at the time since he had yet to receive even his first armor, let alone the Old God upgrades) than the Scourge.

Except as seen in the End Time, the final Cataclysm wiped out everything.

Galakrond was manhandled by five protodrakes. He's not going to do shit to Deathwing after he received power-ups from both the Titans and the Old Gods.

And like the dishonest headcasecanon peddler you are, you not only consistently failed to answer how he'd do it, but also ignored the fact that the only drain souling the Lich King did agaisnt living targets failed to kill them.

Except Deathwing was smart despite being insane. He managed to foll entire dragonflights, played the entire Alliance of Lordaeron like a fiddle, pitted even his own family against each other while they fought themselves to be the new masters of the Black Dragonflight. On the other hand Arthas got defeated by his own "master plan" backfiring in his face.

The entire first fight against Deathwing revolved around him barely giving a shit about us even being there.

Yeah, it's not like Light's Hope Chapel was successful in defeating immense number of undead in the past. And the only thing Deathwing waited for was perfecting the Twilight Dragonflight. Because other than that, he took on four dragonflights in the past at once. Or the entire resistance against the Legion. Or the Legion. All bigger threats to him (especially at the time since he had yet to receive even his first armor, let alone the Old God upgrades) than the Scourge.
    The Drakes didn't defeat him fairly. Galakrond choked on a rock something he won't have to worry about in his Undead form. His size along with his giant frost breath would give Deathwing a lot of trouble. If Alex was able to give DW a good fight. Galakrond would slaughter him even if the former can't kill the latter. He'll be messed up and won't have a chance to go back to deepholm to lick his wounds. There is also no proof Deathwing could beat the Lich King outside of the Frozen Throne. Uther won't lie to us. While Frostmourne could drain your soul and the LK even one shotted us without touching us so Deathwing being out of range won't matter. Lol Deathwing not giving a shit about us is false. He was trying his best to fight us and couldn't do it while the LK casually owned us.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Drakes didn't defeat him fairly. Galakrond choked on a rock something he won't have to worry about in his Undead form. His size along with his giant frost breath would give Deathwing a lot of trouble. If Alex was able to give DW a good fight. Galakrond would slaughter him even if the former can't kill the latter. He'll be messed up and won't have a chance to go back to deepholm to lick his wounds. There is also no proof Deathwing could beat the Lich King outside of the Frozen Throne. Uther won't lie to us. While Frostmourne could drain your soul and the LK even one shotted us without touching us so Deathwing being out of range won't matter. Lol Deathwing not giving a shit about us is false. He was trying his best to fight us and couldn't do it while the LK casually owned us.
    so facts don't matter, lich king wins despite every fact saying he wouldn't because you say so. Brilliant. Why don't you head over to fanfiction.net if all you want is for people to agree with you?
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

so facts don't matter, lich king wins despite every fact saying he wouldn't because you say so. Brilliant. Why don't you head over to fanfiction.net if all you want is for people to agree with you?
    Haven't seen any facts about Deathwing being able to beat the Lich King. His attacks would barely do anything while the Lich King can bypass his armor by going directly for his soul. Sargeras, Mumur, Old Gods, Pantheons sure but not from Chickenwing. Size along also can't decide a winner or else a mountain giant would own a lot of strong heros.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The only empire that can defeat the scourge is the Imperial Empire with Darth Luke and Darth Leia at the helm.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't seen any facts about Deathwing being able to beat the Lich King. His attacks would barely do anything while the Lich King can bypass his armor by going directly for his soul. Sargeras, Mumur, Old Gods, Pantheons sure but not from Chickenwing. Size along also can't decide a winner or else a mountain giant would own a lot of strong heros.
    You're literally arguing that a planet busting dragon couldn't beat the shit out of the lich king. He could break the frozen throne off the ground and use it like a club to flatten the lich king for shits and giggles.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    The only empire that can defeat the scourge is the Imperial Empire with Darth Luke and Darth Leia at the helm.
    That would actually be worst because after the Scourge kills them, you'll be seeing zombies with starships and futuristic weapons lol.

- - - Updated - - -

You're literally arguing that a planet busting dragon couldn't beat the shit out of the lich king. He could break the frozen throne off the ground and use it like a club to flatten the lich king for shits and giggles.
    He's not a planet buster himself. Take away the world pillar and he's a city buster at best. Not saying he's weak but he's really not that powerful compare to the other big boys.