Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    There's no fixed release date yet. Common assumption is in another 6 or so weeks.

Every patch this expansion has come 11 weeks after the previous. So that would put 7.3.5 at Nov 14 (US) / Nov 15 (EU). And it also seems the raids release a week after the patch hits. Take it for what it's worth.

Deleted
    I really do not like the direction they made with trinkets this expansion. Where as only 1 is viable and all the others are some weird AOE garbage that dont do anything. At least in Tomb some interesting trinkets came out of it that were viable. My favorite was the owl trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by KronosIII View Post
    I really do not like the direction they made with trinkets this expansion. Where as only 1 is viable and all the others are some weird AOE garbage that dont do anything. At least in Tomb some interesting trinkets came out of it that were viable. My favorite was the owl trinket.
    And yet even with the Owl - a fun trinket with at least some strategy involved in using it at the right time - stat sticks from Relinquished are beating it out in most cases. They've really botched up trinket balance this entire expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jaimelannister View Post
    And yet even with the Owl - a fun trinket with at least some strategy involved in using it at the right time - stat sticks from Relinquished are beating it out in most cases. They've really botched up trinket balance this entire expansion.
    They do? I don't think they do. At least in my case they don't. (ST, obviously)

They appear to be pretty awful for BM as well. Ran some sims using 945 versions of each new trinket. Only the Lasso appears to be an upgrade VS 940 Owl/910 BTI.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jaimelannister View Post
    They don't. Applying your logic to my character, I need the following stat sticks before they pull ahead of my 915 Owl on ST:

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    They don't. Applying your logic to my character, I need the following stat sticks before they pull ahead of my 915 Owl on ST:
    I didn't realize this was an MM-focused thread when I posted, so you're probably right. For BM the Sentinel is pretty bad, sadly. My 905 is easily beat out by 910+ stat sticks.
    Last edited by jaimelannister; 2017-10-01 at 01:39 AM.

Well, the good news here is that now there's an Antorus trinket that's guaranteed not to be junk for mm:

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=154172/a...onus=3610:1472

(Ignore where it says Int, it's supposed to work for your main stat)

Bad news is that we still have 2 trinket slots...