Thread: Oh my fuck

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Oh my fuck

Why the fuck is the frost mage mage tower challenge so fucking bugged?
    -Falling through the floor with blink
    -The sword guy falling through the floor
    - Falling semi underground and being unable to move with blink
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Ew, I'm sorry that's a thing. I was thinking about attempting the frost one today since I just finished the fire one, but this makes me want to wait a little longer.

Also, the fire one is kind of more forgiving because of cauterizing blink. Frost doesn't have any heals, does it?

I kind of cheated with Prydaz + Belo'vir + Cauterizing Blink + Shimmer.

Is the arcane one also buggy or just frost?

Deleted
    Did all 3, the fire one (as fire is my main) I did before the raid even open with low ilvl. Not even one 'bug'. not even once.

Frost and Arcane I havent played, checked youtube videos for rotation, like 5 shoted each of them without any clue what to do.

Did I said no bugs?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkins View Post
    Ew, I'm sorry that's a thing. I was thinking about attempting the frost one today since I just finished the fire one, but this makes me want to wait a little longer.

Also, the fire one is kind of more forgiving because of cauterizing blink. Frost doesn't have any heals, does it?

I kind of cheated with Prydaz + Belo'vir + Cauterizing Blink + Shimmer.

Is the arcane one also buggy or just frost?
    No idea about arcane but frost is cancer as fuck, like the guy just hides underground, pops up and one shots you, completely wasting your 100 shards entry fee
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by otyknip View Post
    Did all 3, the fire one (as fire is my main) I did before the raid even open with low ilvl. Not even one 'bug'. not even once.

Frost and Arcane I havent played, checked youtube videos for rotation, like 5 shoted each of them without any clue what to do.

Did I said no bugs?
    Yeah, me either. I think the OP was talking about the frost one though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkins View Post
    Yeah, me either. I think the OP was talking about the frost one though.
    The person you are responding to did all 3, they just wanted to tell everyone how good they were at the game, it had nothing to do with the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    The person you are responding to did all 3, they just wanted to tell everyone how good they were at the game, it had nothing to do with the topic.
    Oh, didn't read it entirely. Gotcha.

Is that the one with twins? I know a friend who tried it as a warlock and had a situation that the boss despawned and he lost an attempt or that the boss got stuck in the air and evaded. So is that the same you experience?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is weird because I did it yesterday and everything was fine, did it as a Hunter though, looks like it's a Mage problem then?

Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    This is weird because I did it yesterday and everything was fine, did it as a Hunter though, looks like it's a Mage problem then?
    I did it monday as soon as the tower popped up and didn't have any problems as a mage so I don't think it's specifically a mage thing.
    Still, sorry to hear it's messing up on you, OP, good luck. :\

Did I said no bugs?
    #iamverybadass

/s

On one of my attempts I finished it, killing the twins, but never got credit. Opened a ticket and blizzard said sorry not sorry. Another time I'm in the last phase and then I'm on a loading screen and I'm in Dal...none of my hearths were used and I didn't use a portal. Opened another ticket and still blizz did nothing. Not gonna bother with this tower

Deleted
    Im great at the game, but that has nothing to do with the fact, that I pointed out (twice, if you havent saw, im gonna point it out again now, so 3 times) that there wasnt any bugs in ether of the 3.

Probably, couse you and the guy who made this whiny tread, has done like 7000 tries and, well, probably you find ONE SPOT, that your blink fails, in 7000 tries - well, it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    #iamverybadass

/s

Check my previous answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivinara View Post
    I did it monday as soon as the tower popped up and didn't have any problems as a mage so I don't think it's specifically a mage thing.
    Still, sorry to hear it's messing up on you, OP, good luck. :\
    Yeah, no problems, not even one, never, then again - I did (well, to be honest about 30 tries as fire) alot tries as fire, as I had low gear and didnt had pydraz back then, and only about 10 combined between arcane (complete joke, if you have more than 1 arm) and frost (complete joke, unless you have no arms at all)
    Last edited by mmoc691382dc63; 2017-10-12 at 09:08 PM.

Deleted
    The boss can sometimes run through the terrain, but can be reverse if you run to low ground.

Blink bugs happens in all instances of the game. They are super annoying, but not specific to the challenge. Also does not occur very often.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    No idea about arcane but frost is cancer as fuck, like the guy just hides underground, pops up and one shots you, completely wasting your 100 shards entry fee
    Raid mark him and even if he does that you won't lose him.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

5+ Year Old Account
    Im great at the game, but that has nothing to do with the fact, that I pointed out (twice, if you havent saw, im gonna point it out again now, so 3 times) that there wasnt any bugs in ether of the 3.
    You meant to write "I did not experience any bugs". Not that there was no bugs. I very much doubt that OP would bother to make a thread, complaining of bugs, to which a fair few people also commented on in acknowledgement, unless there was truth to the statement.

Probably, couse you and the guy who made this whiny tread, has done like 7000 tries and, well, probably you find ONE SPOT, that your blink fails, in 7000 tries - well, it happens.
    See the above. You didn't EXPERIENCE the bug. This does not mean it did not exist.

Nevertheless, you are the uncanny GOD of WoW. Revel in it.

Poq'yith mazzka awan ki uhnish'philfgsh

So you're bragging now but weren't then, why would I believe that? "It only took me 5 tries going in blind, they basically just gave me the appearance when they saw how big my dick was. Let me condescendingly repeat myself so everyone knows how badass I am."

Leave it up to the wow pro to not know how to spell cause.
    Last edited by deadman1; 2017-10-13 at 02:19 PM.

Deleted
    So you're bragging now but weren't then, why would I believe that? "It only took me 5 tries going in blind, they basically just gave me the appearance when they say how big my dick was. Let me condescendingly repeat myself so everyone knows how badass I am."

Leave it up to the wow pro to not know how to spell cause.
    Fixing grammar is the best you can do? If you are going to do that, at least put SOME commas now and then ;- )

Anyway, on topic - maybe im bragging, maybe im not, but Im gonna say it for 4th time, cAuse you and the guys above you clearly missed it - I havent seen any bugs in any of the three. And, if with 930 gear, that you SHOULD get in no more than 3 weeks of the new patch, you cant do that - you are simply bad at the game, or at least with this class. Dont blame it on some imaginary bugs, that may or may not happen 0.014% of the tries ( about once every 7000 tries).

Rechecking now, you are only attacking me completely offtopic, I was sure you are the whiner, who made this thread, why are you so mad, that Im better than you? There is, for sure, more than one people who is better than you, dont get mad. Get better.

Fixing grammar is the best you can do? If you are going to do that, at least put SOME commas now and then ;- )

Anyway, on topic - maybe im bragging, maybe im not, but Im gonna say it for 4th time, cAuse you and the guys above you clearly missed it - I havent seen any bugs in any of the three. And, if with 930 gear, that you SHOULD get in no more than 3 weeks of the new patch, you cant do that - you are simply bad at the game, or at least with this class. Dont blame it on some imaginary bugs, that may or may not happen 0.014% of the tries ( about once every 7000 tries).

Rechecking now, you are only attacking me completely offtopic, I was sure you are the whiner, who made this thread, why are you so mad, that Im better than you? There is, for sure, more than one people who is better than you, dont get mad. Get better.
    The fact that the only criticism you gathered from my reply was a grammatical one shows how self absorbed you really are. You 100% are bragging, it's blatant. Even if the bug only happens to .014% of tries it is by definition not "imaginary." (I put math in parenthesis so you know I own a calculator /r/iamverysmart) This topic isn't about skill or lack there of it's about a bug (a bug with blink that has literally existed since vanilla but somehow your big dick keeps you from experiencing a 13 year old bug), stop talking about skill. Why can't you talk for more than three seconds without bragging about how bigdick your dps is? Do you realize how sad and selfish that makes you look?

You really can't get over you epeen, you really live in a world that you think people only care about your skill at a game and not your shitty personality? I care because I hate that people like you have to come in a thread like this just to flex, you didn't post on topic in the first place, you called the OP a liar and then told everyone how good you were, utterly worthless.

PS - You're oblivious.
    PPS - Welcome to my ignore list.
    Last edited by deadman1; 2017-10-13 at 02:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, mage tower fights have some rare bugs. I didn't experienced one, but i've heard an outrage from our DK tank when he did imp mother fight - those little ones who give her a shield just stuck behind textures and he had to spam D&D at walls to find them. Hilarious
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.