Deleted

My DPS feels kinda low.

Hey guys,

I don't know about my dps it feels really low. My dps is around 800-900k and my ilvl is 931 (I know its not all). Is it my rotation or is it my gear? Can u please help me out?

worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/twisting-nether/luffarbob < My wowarmory link

Or can it be that my dps should be around there somewhere?

I appreciate all the help I can get.

/Luffarbob

Raidbots puts you at 1042k dps on a patchwerk style fight (without accounting for crucible).

Honestly, I would try replacing either vial or Specter, depending on which trinket you feel more comfortable with. Double on-use trinkets just makes gameplay really clunky and a huge nuisance imo, plus the fact that on use trinkets activate a cd as soon as you use one of them, so you can't use them at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Luffarbob View Post
    Hey guys,

I don't know about my dps it feels really low. My dps is around 800-900k and my ilvl is 931 (I know its not all). Is it my rotation or is it my gear? Can u please help me out?

worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/twisting-nether/luffarbob < My wowarmory link

Or can it be that my dps should be around there somewhere?

I appreciate all the help I can get.

/Luffarbob
    Your itemization is very bad, you have tons of haste that you don't need and your mastery is very low. You also doesn't have any set bonuses and your legendaries aren't too strong either. According to AMR with your current gear and the 1st tier NC traits you could do around 980k-1m dps on single target, so there is room to improve but your dps is not terribly low.

Deleted
    Thanks alot for your input. I know my haste is way to high, dont have that much loot-luck :b But I am working on it daily. But should I ignore some agility upgrades and try to lower my haste and boost my master or should I always go for the agility upgrade?

Quote Originally Posted by Luffarbob View Post
    Thanks alot for your input. I know my haste is way to high, dont have that much loot-luck :b But I am working on it daily. But should I ignore some agility upgrades and try to lower my haste and boost my master or should I always go for the agility upgrade?
    sim it :P

that's always gonna be the right answer

@Luffarbob We can find out if you should change items and how much damage that accounts for. If you get the AMR addon (AskMrRobot on curse), and get the export string, you can paste that into the site and do "Best in Bags."

Note: Best in bags is premium ($12 a year) - if you already have premium, great! If not, don't upgrade just for this test. I am not here to do that to you! Either I can run it for you, or you can use the 1-week free trial (no credit card is ever asked for, so don't worry about that). If your trial is used up, I can reset it for you if you PM me your username. If you want me to do it, give me the export string and I will send you a screenshot of the results
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Zoopercat View Post
    @Luffarbob We can find out if you should change items and how much damage that accounts for. If you get the AMR addon (AskMrRobot on curse), and get the export string, you can paste that into the site and do "Best in Bags."

Note: Best in bags is premium ($12 a year) - if you already have premium, great! If not, don't upgrade just for this test. I am not here to do that to you! Either I can run it for you, or you can use the 1-week free trial (no credit card is ever asked for, so don't worry about that). If your trial is used up, I can reset it for you if you PM me your username. If you want me to do it, give me the export string and I will send you a screenshot of the results
    stop scamming people.. you can use raidbots for free.. it will let you choose different items you have and sim best combo and ITS FREE

Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    stop scamming people.. you can use raidbots for free.. it will let you choose different items you have and sim best combo and ITS FREE
    How is he scamming people? He offered to do it for FREE. Also Raidbots doesn't do a true best in bags, it only compares between two sets of gear. AMR does. It would take you either 1 run in AMR or hundreds in Raidbots to get all the various iterations and compare them.

Actually, to be clear: our batch sims let you do what you described, for free, completely unlimited. With Raidbots, you have to pay to increase your limit, up to $10 a month ($120 a year). On both AMR and Raidbots, that requires you to hand pick combos that you think are good... and it is very easy to overlook non-obvious, high-damage setups.

Best in bags does all of that work for you, which is why I suggested it. And I never tell people to upgrade on the forums, I always offer to do it for them I am here to help!
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

10+ Year Old Account
    Your DPS seems kind of okey for your item level, considering you don't have good trinkets, 4set (or 2set) nor any good legendaries. You can't compare yourself with Rogues with shoulders for instance. And you have too much haste, so don't worry man, your dps will be fixed with new gear.

Free until you hit 300k iterations.

You can have technical doubts about AMR (if you think you are qualified to have them) but their business model seems more then reasonable.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose