10+ Year Old Account

[Speculation] What happens after we defeat The Legion

yeah we are going to defeat the burning legion but does that mean the void lords are immediately gonna do their move?
    or they are gonna wait for the alliance and horde to be at each other throaths first?
    My point is: maybe the next expansion is gonna be alliance and horde once again before the strike of the void lords

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if I'd call that a "bait and switch."

Deleted
    We gonna wait a couple more years until Void Lords... We just fought the Legion, we're gonna get a filler expansion most likely with a nod in the ending patch to old gods most likely

10+ Year Old Account
    Next expansion is revenge of the sith... er revenge of the old gods.

7+ Year Old Account
    Void Lords are at the earliest two expansions away. They put in way too much effort to hamfist in a new threat beyond the Legion to blow their load on it the very next expansion -after- the Legion's defeat. They'll make N'Zoth an entire expansion to prelude the Void Lord stuff, and there'll probably be some other expansion before that. I'm not sure what to expect for sure: Return of the Lich King, maybe Azshara will get her own expansion instead of being a midboss in the N'Zoth expansion. But either way, I really really doubt the Void Lords are next. That said, I've been wrong before.

Its took 3 RTS games and one MMO with 6 expansions to dealt with Burning Legion. There will be long road to Void Lords...

Not sure if the void lords would concern themselves with something as trivial as Alliance vs Horde.

5+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if any of the 'void lords' will get a name. Like we got some names of the old gods + titans. Naaru even have names and they're floating crystals lol.

Or are they gonna stay as this magical entity that is mentioned as 'the-ones-who-shall-not-be-named'...

wait what ? The chances of next expansion focusing on void lords themselves is almost zero, we didn't even deal with their minions (Old Gods) yet.
    They could be in background kinda of stuff but no way a main focus so soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Renamed the thread to eliminate the inappropriate "bait and switch" thing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Its extremely possible to see some Lich King action too.

Last edited by Adlian; 2017-10-12 at 04:29 PM.

I'm kinda expecting the Shadowguard to be involved in whatever comes next. They made several new models for a group that is only involved in part of one zone and a single 5man, that seems rather unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Saroc View Post
    Not sure if the void lords would concern themselves with something as trivial as Alliance vs Horde.
    The burning legion would be enough for them to take notice, in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.