Deleted
    If you have threat problems after a swap, try holding on to Exploding Keg for it, and use it in the taunt window. Pindrop has already alluded to it, but it makes a hell of a difference, so I'm going to emphasize again. Getting your taunt multiplier on EK is a ton of threat.

For the timings mentioned above: It can help to activate RJW twice during the pull timer, for example at 7 and 1 if your CD is < 6 sec, because you get some of the duration left added, so you don't need to recast it during the early part of the fight and the timing for EK is a bit fluid, because it depends on your distance from the boss; on Fallen Avatar I can throw it at 2 and not prepull, just due to where I'm standing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greif9 View Post
    If you have threat problems after a swap, try holding on to Exploding Keg for it, and use it in the taunt window. Pindrop has already alluded to it, but it makes a hell of a difference, so I'm going to emphasize again. Getting your taunt multiplier on EK is a ton of threat.
    Even just a Keg Smash during the Taunt window can do wonders.

Quote Originally Posted by Llarold View Post
    Even just a Keg Smash during the Taunt window can do wonders.
    i had a random dps in a m+ this week ask me if they had nerfed skittish again recently. i replied "nope. kegsmash."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    i had a random dps in a m+ this week ask me if they had nerfed skittish again recently. i replied "nope. kegsmash."
    Then we have these gems during skittish weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

Quote Originally Posted by keqe View Post
    Then we have these gems during skittish weeks.

Wait...if you're the tank, who's the healer in your group ? xD
    Oh, nevermind...
    Last edited by A-sayo; 2017-10-13 at 12:13 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Deleted
    Shoulders work wonders with BrM burst, but only on pull (godly m+ pack-to-pack pull item). You wouldn't hold your KS long enough for them to go back to 2 charges during a fight though. That being said - double KS with additional KS procs (that keg gattling cannon glory that sometimes happens) is probably the sweetest thing that can happen for a BrM.

How do you even play without chest/shoulders. Using helm/ring for maiden and I have like no idea what im doing anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearygood View Post
    How do you even play without chest/shoulders. Using helm/ring for maiden and I have like no idea what im doing anymore.
    You press buttons as they come off cooldown?
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Bearygood View Post
    The same as before? Not like chest changes that much of your rotation and shoulders legendary is just a flat dmg increase 95% of the time.

So...is the new set bonus just completely invalidating the legendary chest or what?

25% chance to reset BoF cooldown on dodge, that's going to provide even more cooldown resets than resetting every time Keg Smash is cast.

Deleted
    It could be nice in M+ or when running HT, to fill more GCD. If the bonus stays as is, I probably won't use them in raid.

we will literally just spam BoF on 2+ targets... 1 button gameplay ftw i guess....

Corrected an issue causing Feverish Carapace, Recompiled Guardian Module, and Shifting Cosmic Sliver's effects to trigger far less frequently than intended for Brewmaster Monks. http://www.wowhead.com/news=274225/p...iljaeden-nerfs

Quote Originally Posted by rulem View Post
    we will literally just spam BoF on 2+ targets... 1 button gameplay ftw i guess....
    Keg Smash still does way more damage and threat, alongside reducing brew CDs.

2 button gameplay, much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Khorm View Post
    2 button gameplay, much better.
    And having to use brews, 4 buttons.

And rolling, 5 buttons.

And cooldowns, 6-8 buttons

etc.

As much as people like you meme about it, there is no spec ingame that can be effectively played with less than 5 buttons.

When people say gameplay they mean rotation. Tiger Palm, Blackout Strike, RJW. Abilities that will be put by the wayside when you have BoF on no cooldown

Deleted
    RJW would still be worth pressing though.

And wow, they fixed all those trinkets ... now? Yay, I guess?

Edit: With the new 4pc, we can BoF after every dodge, giving us 2 stacks of EB. Smells a little like 100% dodge on single target.
    Last edited by mmoc41520863c8; 2017-10-18 at 06:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khorm View Post
    Corrected an issue causing Feverish Carapace, Recompiled Guardian Module, and Shifting Cosmic Sliver's effects to trigger far less frequently than intended for Brewmaster Monks. http://www.wowhead.com/news=274225/p...iljaeden-nerfs
    What's good defensive trinkets with this fix? I used stamina trinkets and darkmoon armor trinket so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    100% sure that 4pc won't stay 100%.

You can just get ~44% mastery and have 100% dodge after every BoF. Thus you have 100% dodge chance against bosses (as previously mentioned).

The most obvious band-aid buff to a set they don't understand one bit as is obvious from its design.

Mythic tests will be fun Friday at least.
    Last edited by keqe; 2017-10-18 at 09:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard